Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

13 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Not to serve the country.  To benefit the country.  We had enough of everything he has done.  Failure after failure.

According to the Cnn poll 33% thought he won the debate!

Etched in stone dem party members!

They love the job (his handlers) are doing!

methinks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Secure borders? The beautiful wall never got to be built.

Other people have posted data contradicting your other BS claims. All you do is post links to right-wing op-eds, which need to be taken with a shovelful of salt.

as opposed to the left wing op eds that many others post 

• Like 1

Is it me or did Trump expose the entire 

Washington establishment by do that debate!

He had me fooled !

I thought it was a trap and didn’t want him to go in the LIONS CAGE with CNN and bidens 60 years of debate stage experience.

Ive watched Pundits say sources said that Cnn put a lid on Tapper& Bash.

It appeared that way , cause there was no live criticism of Trump or fact checking by them.

I wonder if Karoline Leavitt , Trumps  press secretary was   strategically put in 

a interview with A CNN ANCHOR  , knowing that she would shut her down, had something to do with CNN giving a half way decent debate moderation.

How often does the Left eff up, for the  whole world to see they got caught with their panties down!

methinks

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Biden just isn't good in debates.  It isn't his strong point.  Four years ago when he debated Trump he didn't do well and last Thursday night was even worse.  This will basically end up a repeat of Thursday at best.

Biden is a racist liar. Always has been.

https://thefederalist.com/2024/06/28/here-are-the-20-biggest-whoppers-biden-told-during-his-debate-with-trump/

Anybody care to debate those?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Biden just isn't good in debates.  It isn't his strong point.  Four years ago when he debated Trump he didn't do well and last Thursday night was even worse.  This will basically end up a repeat of Thursday at best.

Biden did well in the past in debates.

Part of the job of president is running for president if he seeks a second term.

It's a communication thing.

He has been good enough with that in other settings but the failure in this debate was spectacular and it confirmed a negative narrative that so many alreay had.

He seems cooked to me.

I want him gone.

Beating Trump is massively more important than the career of any one man. 

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

CNN wanted to increase their audience by being fair.

But Fox still won.

The new dawn in America is coming.

I dont watch fox anymore , they show to much of lefty’s loosing it media anchor clips!

They use to be my go to ,until TC left!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Biden did well in the past in debates.

Part of the job of president is running for president if he seeks a second term.

It's a communication thing.

He has been good enough with that in other settings but the failure in this debate was spectacular and it confirmed a negative narrative that so many alreay had.

He seems cooked to me.

I want him gone.

Beating Trump is massively more important than the career of any one man. 

Negative narrative? Is that code for reality?

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

the only time he can appear in public is when scripted. He wants to claim debates aren't his thing then go on an interview with no notes or prompters. Answer some questions, and prove yourself. Joe is now a case of show me. 

People sho deal with him in oerson say he can't function and uses cards for everything. It's to the point that nobody is able to even attempt to negotiate with him.

It would be very easy for him to have a press conference and show himself. We are getting to the point where scientists in a laboratory are attempting to create the conditions under which Joe thrives.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

Is it me or did Trump expose the entire 

Washington establishment by do that debate!

He had me fooled !

I thought it was a trap and didn’t want him to go in the LIONS CAGE with CNN and bidens 60 years of debate stage experience.

Ive watched Pundits say sources said that Cnn put a lid on Tapper& Bash.

It appeared that way , cause there was no live criticism of Trump or fact checking by them.

I wonder if Karoline Leavitt , Trumps  press secretary was   strategically put in 

a interview with A CNN ANCHOR  , knowing that she would shut her down, had something to do with CNN giving a half way decent debate moderation.

How often does the Left eff up, for the  whole world to see they got caught with their panties down!

methinks

Me thinks that maybe your assumptions about the media you seem to despise were a bit off. I give you that MSNBC and CNN have a bias in that the pick the stories the audience likely want and they present too much of Trump and not enough actually important stories. But you may be surprised that they are often critical of the left when warranted. And the criticisms of Trump aren't so much an unfair bias in my opinion as a different world view whereby he really is an appalling candidate and person  in an objective way. I think newscaster in years gone by from the 60's onwards, many whom you probably respect, would have presented Trump in a similarly bad light. 

In summary I was not surprised a bit to see a fairly presented debate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Privately ,but publicly these dem white politicians sure do mix up a pandering brew ,dont they?

They scratch each others back , all of them.  What a sick game they play with our tax dollars!

Been going on for 150 years. Here a good free book for those who want to educate themselves.

https://www.amazon.com/Five-Points-Nineteenth-Century-York-Neighborhood-ebook/dp/B007SNU0QG/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Remember this one? If you read the transcript of the Biden-Trump debate on CNN website Biden does pretty well. But images are more powerful than words and this one went far to dunk Dukakis.

3159FE_DA_080128tank_10420.jpg?update-time=&size=responsive640

I voted for him , my Gov-na from Massachusetts. Won only 10 states & DC. He was humiliated in the Presidential elections!

Edited by riclag

13 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Biden's days are counted.

Biden must go.

He is a disgrace for America.

Trump is going to make America great again!

Long live the MAGA movement in America.

My country tis of thee , sweet land of liberty !

Makes my eyes water 💦 

14 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Been going on for 150 years. Here a good free book for those who want to educate themselves.

https://www.amazon.com/Five-Points-Nineteenth-Century-York-Neighborhood-ebook/dp/B007SNU0QG/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Kinda like  Gangs of NewYork style .

Tammany hall , Irish ,Italian ,jew and German  immigrants gangs.

1 hour ago, Robert Paulson said:

Oh god you voted for the guy and backed him to till like 2 days ago. Give me a break it’s pathetic. You’re basically completely discredited 

you have to give some credit. i don't see many others standing still talking. a few are even still defending biden. other than that its a ghost town around the threads from those who used to be so vocal. 

Edited by stoner

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Amazing how the left wing media are suddenly acknowledging this like it just happened. 

He's been stumbling and mumbling around for years and they finally saw it? After so much denial ?

Laying the groundwork for a face saving switch on candidate I think.

Yeah, a week ago it was right-wing AI generated videos making him look bad. 

It is funny how they're all pretending to be surprised. 

I wonder what Putin, Khamenei & Xi thought about the debate. 

Edited by Yellowtail

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, a week again it was right-wing AI generated videos making him look bad. 

It is funny how they're all pretending to be surprised. 

I wonder what Putin, Khamenei & Xi thought about the debate. 

If Joe really won't step down they are going to have to try to reboot the matrix. I don't see any other options. If they continue to attack Joe he loses. Joe should say debates aren't his thing and duck the second one. Claim you can't debate with Trump because he just lies. Never speak of this night again and keep Joe out of direct sunlight until the election.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Yes I was surprised by his turnaround. The debate was indeed a blip a one-off. He was at his normal best in his rallies. Voters will ultimately vote for person with the policies for the people and someone with the right temperament and good character. Trump lacking in all those key elements. 

Yes, it was. Trump has had many many-offs like that, the most notorious was the "covid bleach" scenario. Yet the MAGA fan base and FoxNews managed to get Trump wiggle through time and again. Just suck it up and dig your heels Joe. Learn from your enemy.

• Thanks 1

Just now, watthong said:

Yes, it was. Trump has had many many-offs like that, the most notorious was the "covid bleach" scenario. Yet the MAGA fan base and FoxNews managed to get Trump wiggle through time and again. Just suck it up and dig your heels Joe. Learn from your enemy.

Oh Look what just popped up

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

If Joe really won't step down they are going to have to try to reboot the matrix. I don't see any other options. If they continue to attack Joe he loses. Joe should say debates aren't his thing and duck the second one. Claim you can't debate with Trump because he just lies. Never speak of this night again and keep Joe out of direct sunlight until the election.

It is amusing that so many are ready to throw the democratically nominated candidate out and just pick someone because they have to save democracy...

• Like 1