Biden Discussing Future with Family at Camp David

Social Media

46 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If Jill and Joe are determined he should continue then Joe should do 2 or 3 hard, detailed, interviews in the next 2 weeks - not scripted rallies - and prove his case that it was a one off shocker. 

If Joe's staff knows he is non compos mentis, and are covering it up, they are doing a disservice to the nation.

Conversely, if it was one bad night, Biden will be okay if he demonstrates he is okay with live unscripted appearances.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If Jill and Joe are determined he should continue then Joe should do 2 or 3 hard, detailed, interviews in the next 2 weeks - not scripted rallies - and prove his case that it was a one off shocker. 

And don’t forget what trump did he walked on just lied through his teeth and walked off period end of story then walked off……

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I agree. Do they really llan on him never showing up off script? He is now under more scrutiny than ever people aren't going to be fooled.

6 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The Biden family was told in 2019 he had dementia. I knew this, Tucker Carlson knew this.

Lying Democrats and left wing media covered it up.

A disgrace. They all should be sued by families of people killed by illegals or wars overseas.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2024 at 8:37 AM, Social Media said:

Top Democrats agree that Biden should be given the space to make his own decision regarding his campaign. They believe that this decision, deeply personal and familial, can only be made by Biden in consultation with his family. “The decision-makers are two people — it’s the president and his wife,” one source familiar with the discussions said, adding that those who do not understand this are not knowledgeable about the situation.

Can I believe my eyes?

The decision is only about Biden and his family?

I thought the position of POTUS was about the entire US and the free world, not about one old man's pride.

Surely it is about what is best for the western world, including the US, or am I wrong on that?

It's like something out of Wonderland.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can I believe my eyes?

The decision is only about Biden and his family?

I thought the position of POTUS was about the entire US and the free world, not about one old man's pride.

Surely it is about what is best for the western world, including the US, or am I wrong on that?

It's like something out of Wonderland.

Maybe it gets put that way because, as of now, Biden would have the committed delegates to win the nomination first round at the Chicago convention. As of now, the rules are that only he can release the committed delegates. Again, as of now.

28 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Maybe it gets put that way because, as of now, Biden would have the committed delegates to win the nomination first round at the Chicago convention. As of now, the rules are that only he can release the committed delegates. Again, as of now.

The committed delegates will have their final roll call at the convention and allow to cast their final decision vote. There are also the super delegates who are free to vote. Real messy if the party wait till the convention. I hope Biden and the party will come to some sort of consensual agreement before August convention. 

58 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The committed delegates will have their final roll call at the convention and allow to cast their final decision vote. There are also the super delegates who are free to vote. Real messy if the party wait till the convention. I hope Biden and the party will come to some sort of consensual agreement before August convention. 

I don't know all the details just that it will not be pretty if Biden digs in his heels.

59 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I don't know all the details just that it will not be pretty if Biden digs in his heels.

I am also careless with my details. Stand corrected that it will still need Joe Biden to withdraw to have the final role-call. 

IMHO the party is more or less cornered. Replacing Biden may be more damaging. It will question his capability not just politics but governance last 4 years and Kamala can't be bypassed. Ny gut feel is that the party will persevere with Joe and have a better campaign strategy in the final election stretch. 

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

I am also careless with my details. Stand corrected that it will still need Joe Biden to withdraw to have the final role-call. 

IMHO the party is more or less cornered. Replacing Biden may be more damaging. It will question his capability not just politics but governance last 4 years and Kamala can't be bypassed. Ny gut feel is that the party will persevere with Joe and have a better campaign strategy in the final election stretch. 

I think the sheer physicality of it is that people -- rightly or wrongly -- do not question Trump's ability to last 4 years in office but they are now doing so with President Biden.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

I think the sheer physicality of it is that people -- rightly or wrongly -- do not question Trump's ability to last 4 years in office but they are now doing so with President Biden.

IMO, if Biden remains the candidate, enough Dem voters will vote independent to split the vote for BIden and allow Trump to win the delegates.

He's probably lost the Muslim vote and the youth vote even before the debate. They won't vote for Trump though.