Jack Smith & Scotus ruling

riclag

3 minutes ago, candide said:

That's your usual trolling statement when you have no valid argument.

Well Im not the one making snide comments about a complex US  political/legal subject like "fake" electors when I dont live in the USA, dont have an American education, was raised in a different legal system, and live under a different political system.

But, looks like you guys will have your own Trump soon.

Edited by Yagoda

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well Im not the one making snide comments about a complex US  political/legal subject like "fake" electors when I dont live in the USA, dont have an American education, was raised in a different legal system, and live under a different political system.

More blah blah from you. There have been several indictments and guilty pleas about the fake electors plot.

46 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Fake electors is a made up term by the left to deliberately delegitimize 

their purpose. The official name is alternate electors. 
Prosecutors are dems!

Adversely,So once it butts heads with a legitimate court , usually highest in the land , it gets litigated!

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/dueling-electors-hanging-chads-a-history-of-contested-us-elections-idUSKBN2781GK/

The dems have weaponized federal agencies and state proxies to go after their political opponents through Lawfare.

Dems should fear lawfare tactics being turned against them.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4642644-democrats-should-fear-lawfare-tactics-being-turned-against-them/

“But, looks like you guys will have your own Trump soon”.

Fingers crossed  !

Edited by riclag

51 minutes ago, novacova said:

& And remarkably there are many Americans that were educated on the US constitution and don’t know anything about it.

The enemy withIN tHE USA HAVE been verbally attacking & verbally undermining its

Existence !

Its very strange times , congress confirmed all these justices , and when the constitution is used through their (SCOTUS),

jurist prudence, it’s condemned by the party(dems) that has been hell bent on destroying its legitimacy!

Why !imop Cause the progressives can’t control them anymore!

The GOP HAS THE MAJORITY 

and the left has been fuming ever since Trump came in and used the Constitution legally to change the make up!

ELECTIONS HAD CONSEQUENCES 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

The enemy withIN tHE USA HAVE been verbally attacking & verbally undermining its

Existence !

Its very strange times , congress confirmed all these justices , and when the constitution is used through SCOTUS 

jurist prudence, it’s condemned by the party(dems) that has been hell bent on destroying its legitimacy!

Sorry to repeat this, but the dems are not democrats, they’re some kind of contorted Frankenstein Marxist treasonous traitors that have sold out to the global puppeteers. Anyway back to the subject, they, the government appointees ie in the cia fbi etc, fink, Schwab big tech etc and the politicians they influence hate the US constitution and are pushing everything they got to end it. Autocratic authoritarian rule is their sole objective, it’s going to get uglier in a few short years.

20 minutes ago, novacova said:

Sorry to repeat this, but the dems are not democrats, they’re some kind of contorted Frankenstein Marxist treasonous traitors that have sold out to the global puppeteers. Anyway back to the subject, they, the government appointees ie in the cia fbi etc, fink, Schwab big tech etc and the politicians they influence hate the US constitution and are pushing everything they got to end it. Autocratic authoritarian rule is their sole objective, it’s going to get uglier in a few short years.

No argument from me ! Judging by your comments ,You have been involved in politics long enough to know evil !

Cheers

On 7/2/2024 at 6:45 AM, shdmn said:

This ruling should do wonders for Democrat voter turnout.   The convicted felon is not even the problem. That compulsive lying loser is just a symptom. He is pre-dementia and will probably be dead soon anyways, like his father.

Yes Biden only has 1 to 2 years left. He is a old felon and too old to convict. His son is a felon too. Obama himself a mass murderer. All felons.

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2024 at 3:38 PM, novacova said:

Really? Hmm…believe it or not, most of my friends the US are left, not a one of them plan on voting for Biden, at least they’re not admitting to it.

"at least they’re not admitting to it."         Can you blame them for not confiding in you?

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, candide said:

More blah blah from you. There have been several indictments and guilty pleas about the fake electors plot.

If they offered me the choice of pleading guilty and saying bad things about Trump and face a 500 baht fine, or going bankrupt just defending myself at trial, with a risk of 20 years in prison, I wish I could say I'd stand by my principles. But I'd probably plead guilty even if I wasn't.

That's the way Dem lawfare works

Edited by impulse
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/2/2024 at 5:05 AM, shdmn said:

Biden should just declare convicted felons ineligible to run for president.  He may as well just declare himself president for life while he is at it.  It would be an official act after all and that is total cool now.   If he doesn't do that the convicted felon will if he manages to win, so may as well just preempt that now that the supremes have given the thumbs up.

:cheesy:

That would, IMO, require an amendment to the constitution. Good luck with that.

He may as well just declare himself president for life while he is at it.

Anything like that would require approval from a lower court, and it's against the constitution anyway. Seems there are a few that didn't read the ruling properly.

BTW, Biden doesn't make laws, and there are restrictions on what he can do.

• Thanks 1