What do you think of women with tattoos?

MalcolmB

I find them sexy, as long as they are inventive and not the by the numbers type of tattoo. Would not want my gal to have them, and fortunately she has no interest. But, fun for play time only. 

In the West, they have become such a fad, and the whole thing seems very tired. Very formulaic. 

21 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Since living here I have been a bit shocked by all the pretty girls getting tattoos.

New tattoos can look ok on some women sometimes but they don’t stay new for long.

For a one night stand they are ok, but I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to have any. Looks a bit slutty in my opinion.

IMG_2547.jpeg

IMG_2546.jpeg

Love Ink !

1 hour ago, Keeps said:

I don't have any tattoos myself but the only thing I would consider is having my blood group tattooed on my upper arm.

Could come in handy in the event of a serious accident.

Although the idea is good,  medical staff ignore them. 

Tests are always conducted prior to any blood transfusion. SOP. 

For a few thousand years tatts were a fringe item in most nations. Suddenly they became a fad so that folks could be different by being like everyone else. When TV 'vote you off' shows emerge where tattoo 'artists' do their best, you know it's a fad.

Fads end. The tatt fad seems to have peaked a few years ago and is slowly fading away, except for those 'individuals' who got caught up in the fad.

In the last few months, when I've gotten lost and walked past an agogo or two (sarc), I have noticed an increasing number of un-tatted women. @scubascuba3 noted the same thing. My current girlfriend has flawless unmarked skin. It is astonishingly beautiful. I have also had women tell me "I'll never get one", which I did not hear a few years ago. Also, some women with tatts have told me how they regret getting them, and point to an un-tatted woman and say "I wish I still looked like that". Tatts are not a hairstyle or piercing; above a certain size, they are for life. (Just in case anyone asks, I am 100% loyal to my girlfriend, and if I ever enter an agogo, she is by my side on those very rare occasions.)

Personally, while people are free to do whatever they want with their bodies, in my opinion nobody looks better with a tatt. I also see old expats sporting fresh tattoos, when their money would have been much better spent on a gym membership and their time at an AA meeting. Up to them, of course, and none of my business, but I cannot make myself not have an opinion in the same way I cannot not have an opinion about eating balot or live-monkey brains in a Chinese or northern Myanmar restaurant.

There is a good deal of new research, driven by the fad, that indicates tatts can be dangerous. The skin---dermis and epidermis---is quite thin. Ink often goes below the dermis, where the body attacks it as an invader. It cannot break it down. Cells migrate, and ink-filled cells end up collecting in the lymph system. Some of the ink is carcinogenic, while many people develop an immune system response such as Lupus. A few more years down the line and I suspect an epidemic of autoimmune disorders.

Untatted Thai female skin is a wonder of existence. Such beauty in both color and smoothness. Thai women tend to have fewer moles and spots that many Caucasian women have. It seems a shame---in my opinion---to mar it with pics that remind one of Tigers-Painted-on-Black Velvet that is always on sale in suburban Holiday Inns on bleak Saturday mornings.

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Cheap and nasty. The same goes for the men. What is the point?

Each to his/her own it's what people Like or not .I like Tats that aren't excessive.

It's the same with everything  like cars Some like Fast expensive cars /hot rods  to Show of. others just like a shopping trolly to go from A to B.

So you don't like them, ok Fair enough you have your  opinion  Others/me have  our opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/2/2024 at 1:50 PM, MalcolmB said:

Since living here I have been a bit shocked by all the pretty girls getting tattoos.

New tattoos can look ok on some women sometimes but they don’t stay new for long.

For a one night stand they are ok, but I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to have any. Looks a bit slutty in my opinion.

IMG_2547.jpeg

IMG_2546.jpeg

What do they think of fat men in singlets? Same thing.