Democrats Turn on Biden's Inner Circle Post-Debate

Social Media

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“What can be unburdened by what has been “

Can you decipher this secret code?

The world awaits.

For you non Americans trying desperately to fluff up the adjudged worst president in American history haggie failed to make his attack stick 

• Sad 1

Dems democracy is unfurling !

Clinton stooge  James Carville urging donors not to give to politicians who support the primary winner, biden.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/04/us-news/james-carville-now-urging-democratic-donors-not-to-give-to-pols-who-still-support-biden/

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tug said:

She is waaay smarter than the felon she is a lawyer she was a DA she was the AG for the state of California (with a larger economy and gdp from whatever country you come from )then a senator and now vice president of the United States of America .there is only one reason trump is were he is,he is a trust fund baby if it wasn’t for his families money he would probably be managing a gas station if that

You clearly have a different definition of smart than the rest of the population.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Cbs poll 66%  blame his record as President , as to why he shouldn’t run!

What a mess!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-debate-should-biden-be-running-mental-abilities/

His term has been great. But he has been very poor at communication of his many accomplishments. It's vital to beat the maga fascists so I hope he withdraws soon.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

when is the last time you were ever in the USA? His term must have been spectacular for the people of Pattaya. Meanwhile surveys show everybody here is unhappier than they have ever been and everybody has so much money nobody can afford anything.

Gee I dono I just bought a new Jeep,my property values are through the roof my pension is really really doing well we are living a lovely quiet life here close to our southern border we travel but then again I worked really hard at a risky occupation and was financially responsible……folks are feeling better about the economy every day and just want untle the feds feel it’s prudent to lower interest rates im seeing a booming economy after that!and it ain’t doing so bad rite now!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Gee I dono I just bought a new Jeep,my property values are through the roof my pension is really really doing well we are living a lovely quiet life here close to our southern border we travel but then again I worked really hard at a risky occupation and was financially responsible

your life sounds awesome. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

your life sounds awesome. 

Thank you we worked hard for it and tryed to be responsible and I do understand you most likely don’t mean it as a compliment oh and we have a home in Thailand as well cheers

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Thank you we worked hard for it and tryed to be responsible and I do understand you most likely don’t mean it as a compliment oh and we have a home in Thailand as well cheers

i meant it both ways actually. i'm not evil you know. 

you are a little older i take it. later 50s or 60s. you grew up in a different world. no matter your personal experience life is not better now than before. the things you mention will never be experienced by so many in america now who are younger and trying to scrape out the life you did. cheers on you for that but buying a house and cost of living 20 or 30 years ago compared to averages now are two different worlds.

life in america is great if you are a boomer. not meant in the derogatory sense. just to label that generation is all. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Tug said:

Gee I dono I just bought a new Jeep,my property values are through the roof my pension is really really doing well we are living a lovely quiet life here close to our southern border we travel but then again I worked really hard at a risky occupation and was financially responsible……folks are feeling better about the economy every day and just want untle the feds feel it’s prudent to lower interest rates im seeing a booming economy after that!and it ain’t doing so bad rite now!

I wasn't talking to you now was I?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tug said:

It was nice having a job where only a US citizen could be hired. I enjoyed it as well for the last 20 yrs of my work. 

• Like 1