"90 Days Online" is working for me again

Please don't ask why or how, because I can't explain it, but after my "90 Days Online Report" was rejected three months ago with the inexplicable reason ("...Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date"), and I had to report it manually on site, it worked again yesterday.

I had already prepared myself to have to drive to Jomtien again, because the usual email reminding me of the upcoming report didn't arrive this time. Nevertheless, I thought to myself: just give it a try. So I logged in 15 days before the appointment and submitted my report. The confirmation of receipt came as usual shortly afterwards and one day later the approved confirmation with the receipt for the passport actually came. 😊🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am also being rejected for no apparent reason.

It is a shame that they cannot get this to work as it would save a lot of time.

I have had a new passport since last year and made a couple of reports in person but the online report just comes back rejected. (Incomplete information provided) which is nonsense. 

1 hour ago, zenobit said:

because the usual email reminding me of the upcoming report didn't arrive this time.

If you were rejected one time and went to file in person you WOULDN'T get an email reminder. 
You only get that for the next report once you do a successful 90 day report
SO
seeing as you were approved online this time, in 89 days you should get the email

Congrats 

Edited by Tod Daniels
  • Thanks 1