Donald Trump’s alleged ‘sexual proclivities’ graphically detailed in new Epstein documents

None of the things like this are going to affect his polling numbers, this is all just media fodder, it pays the bills.

And sells books.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

I think it is something like having sex with someone and paying them not to talk about it.  Then when they blab you sue them for breach of contract for talking about it, and at the same time insisting that it never happened in the first place.  So he paid her to not talk about something that didn't happen? 

Very good brain indeed, probably another one of those MIT things.

It's got to the stage where the Trump faithful will accept anything he says as gospel truth, even when it is a blatant lie.

He mostly gets away with it, others don't. Fox had to shell out $760 million to Dominion for supporting one of Trump's lies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's got to the stage where the Trump faithful will accept anything he says as gospel truth, even when it is a blatant lie.

He mostly gets away with it, others don't. Fox had to shell out $760 million to Dominion for supporting one of Trump's lies.

As opposed to the lefty media and Dems who have been telling us for years that Biden's fine.  No, really.  He's fine.

“Once again, behind closed doors, Joe Biden rides unicycles and juggles knives — he looks real good behind closed doors! Let me tell you that‘s what we‘ve been hearing for three-and-a-half years. These governors are now participants in the biggest cover up in American political history. The condition of Joe Biden has been hidden from us for three-and-a-half years, now these governors are complicit in it. 

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/04/scott-jennings-democratic-governors-backing-biden-mental-fitness-concerns-cnn/

That's a quote from a CNN correspondent.  

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/4/2024 at 6:42 PM, jerrymahoney said:

As noted in the Washington Post story above, the persons behind the new law that allowed the disclosure of the 2006 grand jury testimony including Gov. Ron DeSantis are Republicans.

Nothing to say that De Santis et al wouldn't like to get rid of Trump. That would put him back in the running.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I hope you ain't trying to tell us that every word Biden says is the gospel truth.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

No doubt Biden had a bad debate. When I listened to his SOTU address a few months ago, he was cogent and forceful.

There have been several Presidents where the function of running the country has fallen to the advisers, Eisenhower and Reagan were not fully functional towards the end of their Presidencies.

Having said that, I'd agree it would be better for the nation if Biden stepped down.

The problem is the Democrats are then between a rock and a hard place, because a newcomer has not been in the national eye. And you can bet Trump will do his usual dishonest personal attacks.

On the other hand, Americans like NEW stuff.

I'd like to see Whitmer who has pretty good name recognition, but it seems we're going to be stuck with Harris.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Comey was going to take down President Trump.

"Here comes Mueller" to take down presiding President Trump.

Wasn't that a title of of a post of yours @Jingthing after Comey failed.

Edited by Paul Catton

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nothing to say that De Santis et al wouldn't like to get rid of Trump. That would put him back in the running.

Maybe so but I was referring to a post that said "This is total desperation from the most dodgy political party in the western world" and I don't think he was referring to Republicans.

The Palm Beach Post sued to have the 2006 grand jury testimony released following Epstein's death in 2019. The lower court and Florida appeals court rejected their request saying current law would not allow it.

So a law was introduced and passed by the dominantly Republican legislature that would allow the release under the current circumstances and the bill was just signed by DeSantis.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2024 at 8:17 AM, shdmn said:

In the newly unsealed documents, Ms Ransome testified that her unnamed friend “was one of the many girls that had sexual relations with Donald Trump” – including at Epstein’s New York townhouse.

“She confided in me about her casual ‘friendship’ with Donald. Mr Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her ‘pert nipples’,” she testified.

She then described in graphic detail how Mr Trump allegedly caused pain to the victim’s nipples – and claimed she saw the resulting injury firsthand.

“I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffery’s NY mansion on regular occasions as I once met Jen for coffee, just before she was going to meet Trump and Epstein together at his mansion,” she said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-documents-b2475210.html?utm_source=reddit.com

I think there is a mix-up here. The Palm Beach, FL grand jury testimony was just released July 1, 2024 by the Court. The OP link is to 

Donald Trump’s alleged ‘sexual proclivities’ graphically detailed in new Epstein documents
The new papers contain ‘incendiary claims’ about the former president

Los Angeles
Monday 08 January 2024 20:22 GMT

On 7/5/2024 at 12:01 AM, Jingthing said:

Of course Biden isn't morally perfect but Trump is one of the worst human beings ever to come out of the American culture. Not too surprising as he was mentored by another world class villain Roy Cohn.

IMO DT's biggest personal mistake was that after Roy Cohn died he should have given up on politics.  The infamous "where's my Roy Cohn?" question, well, for someone who has spent so much time in court he should have figured out by then that not all attorneys are like that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shdmn said:

A lot of them are.  Mostly the same people who would have voted for the guy that has more felonies than Baskin-Robbins has flavors.  Darwinism is working as intended.

I'll bet you can't find any facts to support "A lot of them are".

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2024 at 11:06 AM, G_Money said:

You post opinions not facts.  Put out by??? The pro maskers.

I must of missed the part about not caring.  Do you have the sound byte?

My guess is the closest you have got to understanding statistics is your losing bet on a roulette wheel.

IIRC the sound bite is on YouTube.

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Does it have anything to do with aliens?

Maybe not 🙂. But surely with Trumps criminal character, including tax avoiding. Cooking the books for hush money to silence a whore at the time, when Melania just had given birth to a Trump child.

And don't forget, this was just in front of the November 2016  election in the USA to hide his abhorrent character. The sad thing, so may US people don't mind this moron, even here in the forum!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1