!!

Zelensky Challenges Trump on War Plans, Decries Weapons Delays

On 7/14/2024 at 8:47 PM, frank83628 said:

Putin has been ready for peace talks since the beginning, the side that doesn't want peace it the US,UK and nato, and sheep like you!! the blond bafoon Boris Johnson flew out to kiev back in April 22 to stop negotiations, negotiations that Zelinski was ready to hear..you are the one that has it backward. if Putin wanted Ukraine he'd have taken it, but he didn't. 

I’ll refrain from returning the insult, but your response is so out of touch with reality it’s surprising you’re not embarrassed to post it.  He invaded from 3 directions, and you’re claiming he didn’t want to take all of Ukraine… after years of taking pieces of it?  What was he trying to do then?  Why did someone who is so ready for peace from the beginning… invade in the first place?  And continue a war that has costs hundreds of thousands of his countrymen’s lives?

Frank, you’re insane if you believe this.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

I’ll refrain from returning the insult, but your response is so out of touch with reality it’s surprising you’re not embarrassed to post it.  He invaded from 3 directions, and you’re claiming he didn’t want to take all of Ukraine… after years of taking pieces of it?  What was he trying to do then?  Why did someone who is so ready for peace from the beginning… invade in the first place?  And continue a war that has costs hundreds of thousands of his countrymen’s lives?

Frank, you’re insane if you believe this.

Suggest a don't feed the jelly roll approach. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

not sure the english was 100% there, but you have been listening to the same 4 news channels( BBC1, BBC2, itve & c4 for 50 years and you still believe everything you are told. i would have thought by now you would have broadened your horizons, but i guess not, i reckon you are 70+ yrs old... am i right?

It's certainly better than believing RT propaganda....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

not sure the english was 100% there, but you have been listening to the same 4 news channels( BBC1, BBC2, itve & c4 for 50 years and you still believe everything you are told. i would have thought by now you would have broadened your horizons, but i guess not, i reckon you are 70+ yrs old... am i right?

It reads like you believe everything you are not told, and to assume anyone believing everything ones sees or hears in the media is daft.

But, as you seem to be a brainwashed individual, or just crackers, I expected a reply like that.

As for my age, the above confirms it..........🤕

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, impulse said:

His feint toward Kiev was an attempt to end the war quickly by convincing Zelensky to take his money and flee to one of his mansions around the world.  It would have worked if the US and then BoJo hadn't convinced Zelensky to stay and fight, to the last Ukrainian.

As you know, the rules of the forum require that you back up assertions with links to a credible source. So  please link to the credible source that claims Zelensky has mansions around the world. In other words put up or....