Donald Trump "I know nothing about Project 2025"

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The Convicted Felon is lying through his teeth.

He can’t even keep it remotely credible.

Moussa does sound dodgy, I agree.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nickcage49 said:

Actually that wouldn't surprise me one bit. He doesn't know about a lot of things. Most things actually. But he sure talks a lot.

Exactly! He would never read a 900 pages report. The Heritage Foundation should publish a short summary with a lot of images! 😆

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tug said:

Liar liar pants on fire that assault on America was put together by the felons cabinet members and henchmen……

Finish the statement,  In the Obama and Biden Corrupt administrations.   There, I did it for you you.  I know it is almost impossible for you to say.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, shdmn said:

You mean the convicted sex offender, with more felonies than Baskin-Robbins has flavors, who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it, said something that is not factually correct again?

Are you really sure the felonies are real or was this just to get Trump from running against Dear Leader?  Really look into this and see what you find.  Left have such a hard time with reality.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

Hey I haven’t seen the clip were he lie/deny this but were his little stubbies doing the accordion with the little judo chops?I always get a kick out of that?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...