Answering my front door stark naked.

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

Then let's say one day you're walking in your village and you accidentally stumble and fall onto one of your neighbor's children, and, as a result, you accidentally break one of that child's legs. A very sad set of circumstances, but, no matter what, you are at fault. Yes, it was a complete accident, yes totally unintentional, and just a sad set turn of events. But the truth is, in their mind, none of this would've ever happened if you never got off that plane in Thailand. And that's what makes you the infidel. But there is a way out for you now. Just open you wallet and you will likely continue to be tolerated. And if you don't then things could get ugly for you in one way or another. You were once well tolerated, but suddenly you aren't unless you pay for your wrong doings, even if they are completely accidental. That's just how it is, isn't it? And you have to accept that, don't you? Their country, their rules. So you're a foreigner who is tolerated as long as you remain in your place and don't cause any friction, right? 

Nope.. I disagree...  In such a situation, you are not an infidel (again you use triggering language incorrectly), and no, I don't beleive you would be ostracised..  in such a situation you are expected to respond as any other member of the community would...  And most, if at fault would be expected to pay for the accident - thats just the way it is here, whether you are foreigner or not.

It is the same in car accidents with motorcycles - some foreigners think they are being victimised when they are expected to pay for the motorcycle in an accident (even when not at fault), but thats just the social norm here in a lot of cases, the path of least resistance is the wealthier party pays for the damages.... (its why the poor can get away with riding the way they do)....  that is starting to change a little, nevertheless, the practice of 'feeling sorry for the victim' (usually the party who appears poorer) is the norm.

2 minutes ago, Brick Top said:

Well its your home Bob and your entired to walk around <deleted> naked , i do however recommend possibly wearing a posing pouch when answering the to strangers like the one in the photo available from Lazada 

61651thumb.0.jpg

That is definitely Bob in the photo, but why did you feel the need to enhance the size of his trouser trout? Or is he just wearing one of his imported strap-ons in the photo?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

That is definitely Bob in the photo, but why did you feel the need to enhance the size of his trouser trout? Or is he just wearing one of his imported strap-ons in the photo?

Yes , definitely Bob , i copied the photo from his Facebook profile and he states on there he always remains on the slack whilst drinking 

2 hours ago, RSD1 said:

A minute ago you seemed sensible. Guess not. My bad. 

Morpheus (AKA RSD1)  has seemed to have lost his marbles...  he thinks he's tying from the Nebuchadnezzar i

35 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

I'm sorry, kiddo. I really am. You have a good soul. And I hate giving good people bad news. Don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life. Remember? Here. Take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.

1 minute ago, Brick Top said:

Yes , definitely Bob , i copied the photo from his Facebook profile and he states on there he always remains on the slack whilst drinking 

Can't be bob...  He's not wearing a Rolex... :whistling:

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Just look at this comment. It´s all from delusional to pure madness. You have a greater responsibility than I can possibly fathom. What´s that? Spreading garbage and BS as well as sounding like someone that desperately missing the soft walls of home?

After that, I have luxury, a luxury of not knowing what you know. That´s when the real madness sat in. Just get it boy, You have the luxury of knowing nothing. That´s why you feel so good.

He sounds like a wannabe special agent.....you can't stand the truth....he ordered a code red and now he's a retiree.

• Haha 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Morpheus (AKA RSD1)  has seemed to have lost his marbles...  he thinks he's tying from the Nebuchadnezzar i

How deep is this hole going to be?

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Brick Top said:

Cheers, I just asked Bob about the photo and he sent me back the following text. Any idea what he's on about or is he just pissed out of his head again?

Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cuunt... me. If you don't shut up, you'll see a side of me you ain't seen before. Now, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of 'em, 'cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't wanna go sieveing through pig shiit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, 'as greedy as a pig'

Edited by RSD1

2 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Cheers, I just asked Bob about the photo and he sent me back the following text. Any idea what he's on about or is he just pissed out of his head again?

Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cuunt... me. If you don't shut up, you'll see a side of me you ain't seen before. Now, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of 'em, 'cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't wanna go sieveing through pig <deleted>, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, 'as greedy as a pig'"

Aaaah lock stock and 2 smoking barrels by any chance

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cuunt... me. If you don't shut up, you'll see a side of me you ain't seen before. Now, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of 'em, 'cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't wanna go sieveing through pig shiit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, 'as greedy as a pig'"

Well , i dont care if he's Mohammed hard Bruce Lee to be honest 

6 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Aaaah lock stock and 2 smoking barrels by any chance

Sorry, wrong clip. Guy Ritchie film making brilliance. Also has Lennie James in the scene who had a small role in Blade Runner 2049. 

11 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Sorry, wrong clip. Guy Ritchie film making brilliance. Also has Lennie James in the scene who had a small role in Blade Runner 2049. 

That's right.... pretty much a classic movie.  Funny as fak

On 7/7/2024 at 4:25 PM, bob smith said:

yesterday afternoon I had a few drinks at home.

In fact, it was more than a few.

I had half a bottle of whiskey and 2 bottles of wine.

I am currently at my main house located in a moo bahn.

if I’m at home on the weekend I rarely wear clothes, especially if it’s warm..

anyway, I drew the curtains on all the windows and there were no cars on the drive.

the gate was closed.

i clearly did not want to be disturbed.

about 17:00 tea time the bell went.

I was sat downstairs in the nak, I was tucking into a nice kebab that I had knocked together from a bit of left over beef and pork.

I ignored the bell.

Then it went off again, I still ignored it.

After 5 times of ringing I decided to get out of my chair and answer the door in the buff.

I had had enough and I was definitely not sober.

when I opened the door i saw it was the juristic goons at my gate.

I said in plain English ‘What do you want?’

the main guy had some kind of a clipboard in his hand.

he smiled and said ‘no problem sir’ and walked away.

I hope that is the last time they ever ring my doorbell.

bob.

Cloud nine cuckoo land does exist then?

Just now, Korat Kiwi said:

That's right.... pretty much a classic movie.  Funny as fak

Agreed. Probably one of the best London gangster films of all time. Lock Stock was great too though as you mentioned. Layer Cake with Daniel Craig was really good too though. Sexy Beast with Ben Kingsley was another popular film in that genre, but it didn't hit me so hard. Legend with Tom Hardy was good too. RockNRolla too, also a Guy Ritchie film. 

40 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

He sounds like a wannabe special agent.....you can't stand the truth....he ordered a code red and now he's a retiree.

Something like that, right? 😉

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Unless I am expecting a food delivery or a parcel delivery, I do not even open the door nor does my wife, when some fu---- rings my doorbell. Friends and acquaintances have our Wassups and always call beforehand,

I also noticed that each time in the developpment, when I get workers from outside, and do not ask the development managers, they invent some excuse to try to peek in or start strolling outside the house. As they have awufl staff who cheats on everything, I rarely use the workers via the developpment managment. Many other friedns in Hua Hin who have bought homes in those swanky pool villa developpment are equally disappointed with the poor quality of service and over charging.

Edited by Middle Aged Grouch

On 7/7/2024 at 7:25 PM, bob smith said:

yesterday afternoon I had a few drinks at home.

In fact, it was more than a few.

I had half a bottle of whiskey and 2 bottles of wine.

I am currently at my main house located in a moo bahn.

if I’m at home on the weekend I rarely wear clothes, especially if it’s warm..

anyway, I drew the curtains on all the windows and there were no cars on the drive.

the gate was closed.

i clearly did not want to be disturbed.

about 17:00 tea time the bell went.

I was sat downstairs in the nak, I was tucking into a nice kebab that I had knocked together from a bit of left over beef and pork.

I ignored the bell.

Then it went off again, I still ignored it.

After 5 times of ringing I decided to get out of my chair and answer the door in the buff.

I had had enough and I was definitely not sober.

when I opened the door i saw it was the juristic goons at my gate.

I said in plain English ‘What do you want?’

the main guy had some kind of a clipboard in his hand.

he smiled and said ‘no problem sir’ and walked away.

I hope that is the last time they ever ring my doorbell.

bob.

How were you still functional after consuming that much alcohol? 

3 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

How were you still functional after consuming that much alcohol? 

you havin a laugh??

that's just warm up!!

bob.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bob smith said:

you havin a laugh??

that's just warm up!!

bob.

Yeah, Bob! We all know that you are such a manly man and can drink so much. Even so much that your eyesight works like a magnifying glass regarding you dick-bragging.

The worst of it all, is that you think it really makes you to be something special. That´s really sad.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, RSD1 said:

If you were a bit more clever, intuitive and insightful you might be able to trigger a proper response, but so far you haven't nailed even one correct point. Keep trying though. Eventually you might get lucky by mistake. 

My IQ 136 and I am a head of project management in a multinational. What have you achieved in life?

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

My IQ 136 and I am a head of project management in a multinational. What have you achieved in life?

Proeject managers are right up there with HR peeps on the useless annoying people scale !

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

And you think it is strange that you get ignored by decent Thai people?

....where are they?

all I ever meet are womanizing drunkards.

bob.

6 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Proeject managers are right up there with HR peeps on the useless annoying people scale !

Yeah, must be a bummer when people check if you do your work properly and on time. Difficult to slack off.

6 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

correct.

utterly hopeless.

bob.