Which visa run agent to Laos is good for all nationalities?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Where are you located 

Assume you are just doing a border bounce and not obtaining a Visa in Laos

For the NON-B 

Edited by New Guy

Just my opinion....you could consider return flight to Udon Thani and short minivan to friendship bridge ,(Nong Khai) 

You don't need an agent.

Both Vientiane and Savannakhet require an appointment.

@Tod Daniels may have advice..

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Just my opinion....you could consider return flight to Udon Thani and short minivan to friendship bridge ,(Nong Khai) 

You don't need an agent.

Both Vientiane and Savannakhet require an appointment.

@Tod Daniels may have advice..

Thank you so much

I cannot make the appointment in Savanaket and vIentene today, is the server down? I heard the agent I talked to say that the system in the Savanaket for non B has not opened yet, do you know when will the system open?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, New Guy said:

I cannot make the appointment in Savanaket and vIentene today, is the server down? I heard the agent I talked to say that the system in the Savanaket for non B has not opened yet, do you know when will the system open?

BOTH online appt systems (the one for Vientiane AND the one for Savannakhet) work fine
Vientiane is booked out until 14th of August
Online Appt System Vientiane
AND
The online appt booking for Savannakhet fills up in minutes once the new day (2 weeks out) opens up at 12AM every morning for booking
Online Appt System Savannakhet

So if you want an appt at Savannakhet, set your alarm for 11:59PM and refresh your pc screen every second until the bookings for Wednesday the 24th come up for booking.

They'll be booked out by the agents who have teams of people just sitting at pc's with data ready to enter to book them up

It really is a you snooze you lose situation 😕 

vientiane appy booked out.jpg

image.png

Edited by Tod Daniels
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am hesitant to comment since it's been  a few years since I've needed a Non-B, but here goes. 

If you have the requirements satisfied to obtain a Non-B, you can go to any of the consulates or embassies in the Asia Pacific area.  Personally, I would not go to the KL because it was always so, so crowded.  Phnom Penh takes 5 days/4 nights to get a Non B.  I liked Singapore the best or Penang.  Your next best choice might be Vietnam.  Bon voyage!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1