Russian Woman Arrested at Salon on Pha Ngan Island For Allegedly Working Illegally

webfact

image.jpeg

Surat Thani – A Russian woman was arrested at a salon on the Pha Ngan Island in Surat Thani for allegedly working illegally.

The Koh Pha Ngan Police told the Phuket Express that in the past week they arrested a suspect identified only as MS. MARIANA, 39, a Russian national, at a house in the Baan Tai sub-district.

The arrest followed after police were notified from local concerned citizens that a Russian woman was performing salon services for foreign customers about six months ago. In front of the salon was a clothing shop to hide the salon shop from the eyes of Thais.

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2024-07-10

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

"barbers and salon workers are a protected Thai occupation and foreigners cannot work in this field or obtain work permits to do so"

Stupid woman, even I knew this.

She should have known Thai's will grass her up, word gets around pretty quick, My wife's hairdresser mentioned about Russians working from home or being mobile, also doing nails. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Surat Thani – A Russian woman was arrested at a salon on the Pha Ngan Island in Surat Thani for allegedly working illegally.

The Koh Pha Ngan Police told the Phuket Express that in the past week they arrested a suspect identified only as MS. MARIANA, 39, a Russian national, at a house in the Baan Tai sub-district.

The arrest followed after police were notified from local concerned citizens that a Russian woman was performing salon services for foreign customers about six months ago. In front of the salon was a clothing shop to hide the salon shop from the eyes of Thais.

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2024-07-10

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Do we know what kind of service it was? 😇

43 minutes ago, sungod said:

Your answer may be found top left.

Capture.JPG

What are they? Restraints? She looks attractive, maybe into some buds. A bit silly leaving the 'tools of the trade' hanging up on the wall. At least she should get off the charge of being a hairdresser. Is prostitution a protected occupation? The cops don't seem to have noticed the stuff on the wall, perhaps it is actually a good hiding place.....I know our maid cannot see anything at all above eye level and she's very short. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, retarius said:

What are they? Restraints? She looks attractive, maybe into some buds. A bit silly leaving the 'tools of the trade' hanging up on the wall. At least she should get off the charge of being a hairdresser. Is prostitution a protected occupation? The cops don't seem to have noticed the stuff on the wall, perhaps it is actually a good hiding place.....I know our maid cannot see anything at all above eye level and she's very short. 

Leave a "Good Hiding" out of it, 

28 minutes ago, john donson said:

so many russians, are they all secret millionaires you see on tinder ?

travelling the world without a job ... or professional in something else... sponsored by boyfriends and clients

Digital Nomads I've met quite a few who work online, IT, Programming, one guy I met worked for an oil company he was able to travel the world, when he left us he went back to Turkey to pick his car up then drive to Spain, then he was thinking of going to South America, maybe Argentina his wife was pregnant if the baby was born there it would get citizenship, and so do the parents, 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

In front of the salon was a clothing shop to hide the salon shop from the eyes of Thais.

Yes, it could only be spotted by the eagle eyes of foreigners 👀

33 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

Looks like bondage straps hanging on the wall how the hell did I miss that place !

Dog collars..some people like choking:))

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

I have noticed that the entitlement that these Russian Karens possess is right up there with our UK versions back home. 

I think you mean the Sheila's back home in Aus don't you Skippy?😉