Python Pops Out of ATM, Shocks Local Shoppers

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture courtesy: Khaosod

A massive python caused quite a stir when it was discovered inside an ATM at a local bank. Rescue workers had to carefully dismantle the machine to capture the snake, sparking a flurry of online jokes and comments.

The incident unfolded when the giant python was found hiding inside an ATM. Footage shared on Facebook by the Guysit rescue team shows officials carefully extracting the massive reptile from the cash machine.

The video quickly went viral, garnering numerous reactions and comments from netizens.

Rescue workers had their hands full as they meticulously pried open the ATM to safely remove the python. One of the workers humorously remarked, “Even snakes need money these days.”

Another user joked about the python being a robber or needing cash for shopping. Comments ranged from, “A snake robbing an ATM,” to, “What does it need money for?” and “Where is it planning to go shopping?”

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-07-11

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, simon43 said:

To be correct, it wasn't hiding inside the ATM of course - it was hiding in the ATM booth 🙂

Yes and Keeping warm. But the headline Oh no can't say. 

2 hours ago, JoePai said:

Can I ask the name of this "London suburb' ?

You could get AN to rectify the initial Headline, they need our help, but don't expect any payment from them for doing Their job. Bye all......

• Sad 1

as if there werent enough snakes on loy kroh rd trying to get my money..............sigh

good summary tho....thai snakes and money and me the walking atm ......makes mental note

my snake hides under my zipper.. 🙂 and bites

4 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

as if there werent enough snakes on loy kroh rd trying to get my money..............sigh

good summary tho....thai snakes and money and me the walking atm ......makes mental note

my snake hides under my zipper.. 🙂 and bites

Appropriately named the one eyed trouser snake.

3 hours ago, Mason45 said:

I used to drink with a guy years ago and I'm sure he had a python in his pocket.

maybe he was just glad to see you .........😉