Foreigner and Thai woman get into heated argument on BTS (video)

Just now, ravip said:

There are no laws anywhere in the world that state you have to be polite or nice to anyone.

I just don't know anything about the above statement you made and I don't care about it.

Just try that with the wrong character, anywhere on this planet, and you'll be history!

Reserve your colorful language to your home, family and friends, if you must - might save your limbs or even your life. 

Most of these impolite a**holes, choose their 'victims' very carefully - the elderly, weak or a woman. And those who justify them are no better IMHO.

oh just go away will you!

...that's me being extremely polite, btw.

bob.

• Like 1

She said is was a foreigner, looks Chinese and sounded American - no proof he really was an American.  Could have been any number of English speaking foreigners that use colorful language "get the @@@@ out of the way”.  I’ve heard the F Bomb dropped more by Aussies and Brits than Americans……….just sayin………Peace

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

oh just go away will you!

...that's me being extremely polite, btw.

bob.

Were you the guy on the BTS by any chance?

• Sad 1

Just now, ravip said:

Were you the guy on the BTS by any chance?

no.

I would've shook his hand though if I was on there with him.

It was the Thai woman doing most of the yeling.

bob.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It is infuriating when passengers stand by the door, looking at their phone, and 'refuse' to make space.😡

agreed.

bob.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, No Forwarding Address said:

She said is was a foreigner, looks Chinese and sounded American - no proof he really was an American.  Could have been any number of English speaking foreigners that use colorful language "get the @@@@ out of the way”.  I’ve heard the F Bomb dropped more by Aussies and Brits than Americans……….just sayin………Peace

Nah

Lets stick with American.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It is infuriating when passengers stand by the door, looking at their phone, and 'refuse' to make space.😡

Absolutely agree!

On my very recent visits to Melbourne and Dubai too, I experienced this during the rush hours. The phone has made the humans in to zombies!

I guess its something we have to accept, willingly or unwillingly - one cannot fight the world, so to speak!

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

no.

I would've shook his hand though if I was on there with him.

It was the Thai woman doing most of the yeling.

bob.

REALLY? You are exceptional. Absolutely brilliant!

• Haha 2

Folks obviously never lived in Japan.

The Japanese rail companies hire 'Pushers' to help pack the trains during rush hour. After a few months using the Japanese rails, a traveler learns how to 'lean forward' while pushing with feet, into the crowd. There is always room for one more! You do learn how to move people when you need to, and no one gets angry at being pushed.

In fact, Japan's trains are so crowded that many lines have put in 'Women Only' cars to stop the easy groping in the crowds. But pushing is a non-issue.

Differing cultures, differing outcomes.

japan.webp.1bb511b5470dff3abfc503c1ef560396.webp

Edited by FolkGuitar
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bob smith said:

...I beg to differ!

bob.

Of course - that is why I said you are exceptional! Everyone here knows that, SIR!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

They walk among us and unfortunately they breed. 

He wasn't being rude, just normal for a ignorant self opinionated low-class ar&ehole

Well said.

• Like 1