Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

18 minutes ago, impulse said:

Every one of his talking points is refuted, if you look at the actual data.  But if you repeat the lies often enough...

Accusation/confession.... 🤣

Edited by candide
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, James105 said:

Not sure if you are aware, but Trump was president and had power from 2016 to 2020.  I don't recall him starting any new wars or persecuting any American citizens during his time in power.   Since then he has not been in power and whilst he can for sure be accused of being a sore loser, he left the office and since then someone else has been in charge.  

This "Hitler" narrative makes absolutely zero logical sense to anyone with even half a brain and just makes the left sound even more dimwitted than they usually do.   

Someone with half a brain wouldn't understand or remember the Hitler carnage...🤔

Do wars have an advertised start and finish date...?   🤔

Do Residents inherit wars....?  🤔

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

You're to much, disagree with normal economic data because it does not fit your narrative. Brainwashed empty headed Maga cultist. 

If you believe the Biden hype, we should also thank him that we don't have to wear masks any more, and Covid deaths are way down.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you believe the Biden hype, we should also thank him that we don't have to wear masks any more, and Covid deaths are way down.

Indeed, your man Trump really messed that one up big time.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Indeed, your man Trump really messed that one up big time.

Next Biden's going to claim the mRNAs were developed during the Biden years, and he was working at the lab where it happened.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, James105 said:

Not sure if you are aware, but Trump was president and had power from 2016 to 2020.  I don't recall him starting any new wars or persecuting any American citizens during his time in power.   Since then he has not been in power and whilst he can for sure be accused of being a sore loser, he left the office and since then someone else has been in charge.  

This "Hitler" narrative makes absolutely zero logical sense to anyone with even half a brain and just makes the left sound even more dimwitted than they usually do.   

And Hitler came from the left. The modern left are so ignorant.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, susanlea said:

And Hitler came from the left. The modern left are so ignorant.

Hitler used any way to succeed. He soon showed his true self by persecuting the left-wing.

BTW, Trump was also supposed to be left-wing, before he understood there were much more scamming opportunities for him by becoming right-wing.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, candide said:

Hitler used any way to succeed. He soon showed his true self by persecuting the left-wing.

BTW, Trump was also supposed to be left-wing, before he understood there were much more scamming opportunities for him by becoming right-wing.

He killed Jews for being right wing.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

He killed Jews for being right wing.

Tell that to the Jews...

He killed Jews because they were Jews, and therefore convenient scapegoats

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

It's the norm on the right as they are all beholden to their insane master.

how is that any different from joe unwilling to step down ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Wow a t shirt. I got a black shirt on today. That must mean I support blm.

If you didnt do anything shockingly close to what he has done, your black shirt meant nothing. Reversed will be said for Crooks who is now being probe as 'domestic terrorism '. Investigation will be thorough including what he wore.

Edited by Eric Loh
wrong word
  • Like 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

If you didnt do anything shockingly close to what he has done, your black shirt meant nothing. Reverse will be said for the for Crooks who is now being probe as 'domestic terrorism '. Investigation will be thorough including what he wore.

Kid looks like a nerd. Severe depression I would say. Famous now.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Kid looks like a nerd. Severe depression I would say. Famous now.

His classmates say he was one of those relentlessly bullied misfit types who go on the shoot up the school.  He chose to shoot at Trump instead.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

how is that any different from joe unwilling to step down ?

It's totally different. I'm surprised you asked that...and even equate the two.

That said...I totally agree that Biden should step down, but that doesn't mean I think he's gonna lose if he doesn't step down. It's still a toss up at best or worst. Centrists and Independents will have a hard time pushing the radical Trump/Vance ticket. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

12 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Thats just a bald faced lie without basis in fact.

Many a true word spoke in jest. Your quip about the guy packing his toothbrush to be sent to a concentration camp is the type of scenario witnessed in Russia, an authoritarian and criminal regime. With Trump in charge that’s exactly where you are heading. 

And you know it … your comment confirmed that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

Someone with half a brain wouldn't understand or remember the Hitler carnage...🤔

Do wars have an advertised start and finish date...?   🤔

Do "Presidents" inherit wars....?  🤔

That should have been "Presidents", now corrected.......🤭

57 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

It's totally different. I'm surprised you asked that...and even equate the two.

That said...I totally agree that Biden should step down, but that doesn't mean I think he's gonna lose if he doesn't step down. It's still a toss up at best or worst. Centrists and Independents will have a hard time pushing the radical Trump/Vance ticket. 

It's not though.