Macbook repair in Koh Samui

Hello,

I would like to repair my Macbook (not under warranty). I think first step is to open it and check cables connexions.

Do you know where I can go? I heard about "Doctor Mac". Any other? Maybe the phone shop in BigC Chaweng?

Thank you for your help

I think there is a computer shop just past Makro going towards Lamai, can't remember its name.

They fixed my Macbook Air just around pre-covid, happy with repair and cost.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Agree with Tmoney.

It is between Makro and Sirisin.

If that fails, on the ring road, coming from Fisherman's towards Maenam, just after the PO on the right, small computer repair shop on the left.

image.png.06489b9000bb4b863e78740879457df4.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I know that this isn't Samui, but there is an Apple Authorised Repair & Service centre in Surat Thani. You might be able to send it by post.

iCare Surat Thani

Central Surat Thani

2nd Floor, Room 21

Watpradu

Muang Surat Thani

Also I think I saw a sign for Mac Repairs as you exit Fisherman's Village from the east end, near the  Thai School, turn left towards Bangrak, and it is a small computer place on the left. I have never used it, but did notice the Mac sign.

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

Also I think I saw a sign for Mac Repairs as you exit Fisherman's Village from the east end, near the  Thai School, turn left towards Bangrak, and it is a small computer place on the left. I have never used it, but did notice the Mac sign.

I have used that guy a few times.

First two times - I was happy with the results.

Last time, I was less happy.

That was why I went to one opposite the Maenam PO when I needed a repair.

6 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Agree with Tmoney.

It is between Makro and Sirisin.

If that fails, on the ring road, coming from Fisherman's towards Maenam, just after the PO on the right, small computer repair shop on the left.

image.png.06489b9000bb4b863e78740879457df4.png

There is either also one on the opposite side of the road, or perhaps it's the same shop that has moved.

Another one.

I was just in the big Lotus top of Chaweng Lake Road. As you go in, turn right by MK restaurant and in front of cashier desks there is a phone repair stall. They have signs up saying Macbook and Notebook repairs.

• Like 2