Trump picks J.D. Vance as running mate for VP at Republican convention

webfact

33 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, the left loved Trump up until he beat Hillery, now he's been Hitler for eight years. 

The left loved JD until he ran for office, and they started hating him. Now he's Trump's VP pick so he's Hitler now too. 

And remember, Bush was Hitler before that, and Regan was Hitler before that. Dissent cannot be tolerated, anyone the gets in the way of the left and must be crushed, by any means necessary. 

It was JD Vance who called Trump Hitler.

Vance is not ‘of the left’.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC Trump was in hot water some time ago for employing illegals.

About 5000 cross every day, 4000 are apprehended and turned back. That's not "just let pour over".

If my math is right, it's just over 1 million in 3 years. Into a population of about 340 million.

Exaggeration, as usual.

Factcheck.org said in Feb:

Encounters on the southern border of those trying to enter the U.S. without authorization have gone up significantly under President Joe Biden. Government statistics show that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was JD Vance who called Trump Hitler.

Vance is not ‘of the left’.

Only him? Got it. 

Was that back when the left still loved him? In any event, I bet you can't provide an in-context quote... 

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Pretty lame remark even by your standards. She is smart, rich, smoking hot and a member of what will become the largest political dynasty in America. If you hate Trump you are in for a long succession of Trumps in the future. That could be the first woman president you are attempting to belittle.

You have seen the pre-plastic surgery photos?

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Only him? Got it. 

Was that back when the left still loved him? In any event, I bet you can't provide an in-context quote... 

Sorry Yellow.

JD Vance, Trump’s pick for his running mate has referred to Trump as ‘Hitler’.

Why do you need anyone on the political left to confirm the view of a man the Republican Party hopes will be the next VP?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Sorry Yellow.

JD Vance, Trump’s pick for his running mate has referred to Trump as ‘Hitler’.

Why do you need anyone on the political left to confirm the view of a man the Republican Party hopes will be the next VP?

In any event, I bet you can't provide an in-context quote... 

54 minutes ago, proton said:

Don't have any and not American. Have you checked the number of illegal non documented immigrants he just let pour over the so called southern border for over three years? Millions.

Why would that bother you in the least, even if it were true.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t need to, I’m taking JD Vance at his word.

Why you don’t do likewise is a mystery.

I suggest you stop wasting time with an oxygen thief. I have.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You don't have a clue, dear heart.

Then you insult me with moronic condescending pablum.

I invite you not to reply because I consider engaging with you a total waste of time.

I know you won't even bother to watch this even though I gave you the relevant starting point.

Maga knows best, huh?

Apropos of nothing I'm 63 now but as an 18 year old and a very well read Trot activist at University I vividly rememeber an intense conversation I had in a group where I argued that the US would go fascist in my lifetime and be renamed Amerika. My intuitive hunch then is pretty much on the ball. The writings been on the wall for a long time

Meanwhile, Vidal, the supposed progressive, would behave as a reactionary. To him, Buckley’s politics were disgusting, which made his writings disgusting too. Around the time of their televised exchange, Vidal had the epiphany that America was a “fascist security state.” He claimed that the military–industrial complex had kicked into high gear during the presidency of Harry Truman, whose Cold War containment policies he saw as part of an effort to bolster the economy by maintaining a permanent state of war.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/08/self-contradictions-gore-vidal/

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes there was an isolationist pro Hitler fascist movement called "America First" leading to WW2. Industrialist Henry Ford otherwise admirable and aviation hero Charles Lindbergh were the top leaders. That movement directly mirrors today's "America First" maga fascist pro Putin movement with one YUGE difference. Lindbergh though politically ambitious never actually obtained official political power.

Trump's grandchildren are Jewish Israel, has no better friend  than the Trump Crime Family. If I was US I would vote Jill Stein - problem is there just too many guns, too many rednecks and too much cowboy mythology in the national DNA that built America and is now a cancerous growth tham might well destroy it.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Factcheck.org is an offshoot  of the Annenberg Public Policy Institute, founded by Walter Annenberg, who used his media interests to torpedo the careers of several Democrats running for office.

Given its roots, it should be no surprise the estimate varies from the one I researched.

Of course, the fact Trump has employed illegals is allowed to slide. Hypocrisy, your name is MAGA.

Typical to attack the source... instead why don't you cite sources and factcheckers that you approve of. so that we can know what you know.

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Typical to attack the source... instead why don't you cite sources and factcheckers that you approve of. so that we can know what you know.

He's always too busy, Skips..

Must be very important.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Are they also still wearing the Trump diapers?

Aderall addiction has a dramatic effect on the sphincter but helps with the ADHD - so swings and roundabouts. He's on Ambien - basically a benzo that will help him get sleep after being wired.

https://www.businessinsider.com/medications-drugs-trump-takes-2018-1

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Google and Gemini are good enough for me.

It would take too long for me to tell you what I know. However, I can spare you 30 seconds so you can tell me what you know.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Google and Gemini are good enough for me.

I miss the days when Google was an impartial search engine, before you could pay to get moved to the top, and before their staff got the woke mind virus.

If you use Google today, you get "carefully curated" results. And that's not a compliment. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Trump was a celebrity for decades and has been talking about running for president for decades back when he was a democrat.

You're right he had no experience in politics.

It just so happens that he's rated the worse president in history by historians.

I wonder if that's because he had no experience or because he's the most horrible human being ever produced by American culture?

And Biden can't even beat Trump now, losing in all the polls while his party are ousting him, donors have cut off funding all because Biden is losing big time to the "worst president in history by historians".  All this leaves Biden with an awesome legacy, getting thrown out by his own party thanks to Trump. Why is Biden loosing to Trump, easy answer, Biden is a failure, has puddin for brains, is corrupt, tried throwing Trump off the ballot in many states, trying to jail him with lawfare, all of which has failed with the end result that Trump wins Nov 5th and what becomes of the menatally challenged and corrupt loser Biden...! Lol....total humiliation, total failure for all things Biden. And he's losing to the "worse president in history by historians". You, like so many others have your facts confused, which is typical of Biden luvin losers, your hate has shaped your miserable and pathetic behavior and created runination of the nation requiring an liberal interparty coup to get rid of the cognitively challenged vegetable currently in the WH. Sucks to be a Biden supporter these days, watching in awe as Trump spitting bullets, making a mockery of imbecile Joe on his way to victory Nov 5th.

"worst president in history by historians" expanding his lead over soon to be kicked from the ticket...Biden.

Trumpexpandslead.jpg.67b165f54ce63ec3577a57fd9c262fa6.jpg

Edited by illisdean
  • Love It 1