!!

Irish terrorist engaged to Thai bride 50 years his junior

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you projecting there ?

If you had more sex, would you be less angry ?

Me angry ? Why do you assume Im an angry person?  

If I had less sex, I would had been frustrated, 

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Me angry ? Why do you assume Im an angry person?  

If I had less sex, I would had been frustrated, 

I didnt say that you were an angry person , I just stated you you might get angry sometimes, as all people do 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I didnt say that you were an angry person , I just stated you you might get angry sometimes, as all people do 

As a young man, I was angry, but less with the age and learned how to get pussy and also use adrenaline activities to air my self with. 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

TBH, I don't really want to hear about you getting pussy , its not info that I need or want to know , thanks all the same 

You where the one asking, but who cares, I didnt give details

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The pair reportedly met 18 months years ago during one of McMullan’s many trips to Thailand and Vietnam.

there, fixed it. she is in now way representative of thai beauty. an old hag at best... cant discuss tastes. some still think that apple shaped hips yingluck sh_tawat is attractive

yingluck -->  Apple-shaped women twice as likely to suffer heart attacks as pear-shaped  females | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

UVF was a protestant pro-British group.

Just to add some context: The Shankill Butchers were widely seen as the Loony Bin fraction of the Ulster Volunteer Force (the UVF itself is  proscribed terrorist organisation the UK).

Apparently in a BBC documentary this guy said that the Shankill Butchers were a 'decent bunch of lads'.... :shock1:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Startmeup said:

He will be fuming at being called Irish.

I doubt that! If you carefully study the logo of the Red Hand Commando, you will discover the motto is even written in Irish.

7 minutes ago, Joe Farang said:

It's pretty standard fare from the English media.

When someone from Scotland, Wales or N. Ireland is bad, then they are Scottish, Welsh or Irish. When they are good, they are British.

When someone from England is bad, they are British. When they are good they are English.

Well apart from this news report is from the Sunday World, which is an Irish newspaper .

This report isn't from England , its not from the English media , its from the Irish media 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_World

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Well apart from this news report is from the Sunday World, which is an Irish newspaper .

This report isn't from England , its not from the English media , its from the Irish media 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_World

He is referred to as a Loyalist in the Sunday World, not Irish.

No doubt an Englishman edited the original article and flagged him as Irish. Pathetic, but not surprising.

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/notorious-loyalist-gormy-mcmullan-finds-love-with-thai-bride-50-years-his-junior/a1211617171.html

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Joe Farang said:

He is referred to as a Loyalist in the Sunday World, not Irish.

No doubt an Englishman edited the original article and flagged him as Irish. 

None stop English bashing , you just cannot help yourself or stop .

Now you got an imaginary English editor to bash 🙂

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jone500 said:

Is IRA a terrorist? IRA only has a problem with the Brit

What a donkey. 🙄

Won't comment on his past, but, regards the massive age gap, each to their own and many women don't seem to have issue in lying down with a wrinkly. He's unlikely going to wear her out and she's probably banking on him popping his clogs soon as these gals buddying up with ancient dudes do. One may fantasise, but personally couldn't see myself messing about with a lady more than 20y younger. All seems a bit weird, and what does one talk about after it's all done? Again, each to their own. 

• Like 1