Biden Tests Positive for Covid the Final Nail in the Coffin?

Social Media

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

He's gaslighting just like his supporters.

The whole "Democrat" facade is crumbling. 

I very much doubt he has Covid, probably just needs a week in bed. 

Yet more ill informed nonsense, laced with your customary baseless assertions.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Social Media said:

The timing of these comments, just a day before his COVID diagnosis, has led to speculation about whether his illness might be the impetus for Biden to exit the race. Townsend suggested that Biden's diagnosis could provide an "excuse to drop out," potentially framing it as a necessary step for the good of the party and the nation.

The relief of a Biden withdrawal would be so tremendous that whoever replaced him would receive support amounting to jubilation. Evan Harris. And if it were to be someone like Newsom, the polling and support that Trump currently enjoys would more than flip. It would turn into a landslide. It says something that a degenerate, decrepit figure like Biden can still be evenly matched against Trump. Specifically, it says that voters just cannot stand the equally degenerate, disgusting Trump, who is in the process of squandering whatever sympathy he got from the assassination attempt. I still wish people would think about RFKjr as an alternative, because Newsom's governing would be a disaster--he would be an able and effective version of Biden and would probably give the equivalent of statehood to PR, Haiti, and half of South America. At least letting their people vote in American elections.

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Republican landslide & red wave. Haven't we heard that before only to be disappointed. 

That isn't going to happen, because more than half the country is willing to vote for Joe's corpse over Trump.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, John Drake said:

That isn't going to happen, because more than half the country is willing to vote for Joe's corpse over Trump.

I think a big part of that is the millions of voters that don't want to admit they've been fooled for the past few years.  Nobody likes to admit they "fell for it."

I'm not going to refer to them as idiots or call them gullible, because the Dems and the MSM have spent $billions to cover up the truth.  And they're still doing it.  Even a reasonably intelligent liberal would have to go out of their comfort zone to get the counterpoint.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

I'm not going to refer to them as idiots or call them gullible, because the Dems and the MSM have spent $billions to cover up the truth.

Useful idiots might be more accuate. 

I'd have more sympathy if they hadn't painted themselves as the 'intelligent/informed' side.

Wow just watching this thread devolve into trolls ville sad.our president at 80 yo got Covid he’s recovering and the majority here use this as an occasion to act like a bunch of soi dog’s fighting over scraps……

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tug said:

Wow just watching this thread devolve into trolls ville sad.our president at 80 yo got Covid he’s recovering and the majority here use this as an occasion to act like a bunch of soi dog’s fighting over scraps……

Yep, disappointing..........:saai:

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Yeah because you would never wish misfortune on any president last or present. You really are a sad individual.

I remember clearly when trump got it after holding superspreader rallies during a deadly pandemic using the bulley pulpit to cast doubt on the science that was trying to keep us safe yup I remember well suggested injection of cleaning soulitions or sticking a u v light up were the sun don’t shine yup I rember it well!a deadly pandemic that ended up killing over a million Americans I may be sad but I ain’t stupid 

Just now, Tug said:

I remember clearly when trump got it after holding superspreader rallies during a deadly pandemic using the bulley pulpit to cast doubt on the science that was trying to keep us safe yup I remember well suggested injection of cleaning soulitions or sticking a u v light up were the sun don’t shine yup I rember it well!a deadly pandemic that ended up killing over a million Americans I may be sad but I ain’t stupid 

How could anyone forget, you NEVER stop going on about it 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tug said:

If it were trump or one of the many people that you hate... you would be the leader of the pack of soi dogs fighting over the scraps... what a hypocrite.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

If it were trump or one of the many people that you hate... you would be the leader of the pack of soi dogs fighting over the scraps... what a hypocrite.

Yea I think trump was grossly derelict in his handling of Covid and a million dead Americans tends to make me sad

23 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Biden's $230 million Gaza pier quietly shuts down, US senator labels project 'national embarrassment'

Not surprising trying to keep a floating pear together on unprotected waters didn’t work out,how does it have anything to do with this thread ?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Just few blocks from the RNC convention at the Fiserv Forum, the Republican politically homeless are hosting an event blasting Trump a freaking lunatic that has narcissistic disorder. So much for Republicans coming together. 

Got any proof of that?

16 hours ago, Brewster67 said:

Probably faked as an excuse to keep him away from the cameras We've all seen enough.

Agree 100%. An infection that reportedly is minor or even symptom less ( as reported on Al Jazeera ) is far too convenient to be sure of. I'm guessing, but IMO his handlers think that if he's out of sight he won't lose any more support, OR, it's working up to him standing down in favour of Harris. Imagine Harris winning- she didn't even succeed in a primary, but elected because she's not Trump.

I saw him on an interview saying he'd stand down on medical grounds- the fix is in IMO.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree 100%. An infection that reportedly is minor or even symptom less ( as reported on Al Jazeera ) is far too convenient to be sure of. I'm guessing, but IMO his handlers think that if he's out of sight he won't lose any more support, OR, it's working up to him standing down in favour of Harris. Imagine Harris winning- she didn't even succeed in a primary, but elected because she's not Trump.

I saw him on an interview saying he'd stand down on medical grounds- the fix is in IMO.

As usual you don't understand American politics.

It's irrelevant whether she did well in the primaries or not.

She made sense as the VP.pick at the time and most importantly she was on the winning ticket that beat the magadonians.

I prefer someone other than Harris like Whitmer but a Harris probably Shapiro ticket will be very competitive.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I said in about a week.

Now it seems it might be a day or two.

Thank you President Biden for a successful first and only term.

covid will be used as the cop out. what a stain on american history. a quitter. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

covid will be used as the cop out. what a stain on american history. a quitter. 

You just hate Biden anyway. You would trash him however he withdrawals.

He's finding a way to exit with dignity and recognition of his accomplishments as president that decent Americans will connect with.

History will show him as at least a middle level president, probably somewhat higher, and exiting for the good of the country over ego to try to crush fascism will elevate his standing.

Trump on the other rated at the absolute bottom. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

He's finding a way to exit with dignity and recognition of his accomplishments as president that decent Americans will connect with.

History will show him as at least a middle level president, probably somewhat higher, and exiting for the good of the country over ego to try to crush fascism will elevate his standing.

Why doesn't he just tell the truth and say he's getting too old to do the job and hes stepping aside to let someone younger take over ?

Why does he have to lie about it ?

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Why doesn't he just tell the truth and say he's getting too old to do the job and hes stepping aside to let someone younger take over ?

Why does he have to lie about it ?

You don't know what he will say in his speech, so hold your horses.

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I hate most politicians though so Biden isn't special.

Hardly an exit with dignity. He should never of run in the first place. His massive ego is turning him into the villain. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

As usual you don't understand American politics.

It's irrelevant whether she did well in the primaries or not.

She made sense as the VP.pick at the time and most importantly she was on the winning ticket that beat the magadonians.

I prefer someone other than Harris like Whitmer but a Harris probably Shapiro ticket will be very competitive.

Shapiro is the move that will kill Donald.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

I hate most politicians though so Biden isn't special.

Hardly an exit with dignity. He should never of run in the first place. His massive ego is turning him into the villain. 

Biden stopped Trump by running so it's absurd to say he shouldn't have run. Now we need to stop Trump again (with someone else). 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Biden stopped Trump by running so it's absurd to say he shouldn't have run. Now we need to stop Trump again (with someone else). 

he should never had attempted a 2nd run. you won't stop anything this time. the election is now the republican's to lose.