Biden Withdraws from Re-Election, Endorses Harris in a Pivotal Shift for the 2024 Race

Social Media

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I thought Biden said only God could stop him from running?

Another lie? Or did he confuse Nancy Pelosi for the almighty?

Either way, could we on our way to history with America's first DEI President? 

The thinly veiled racism has arrived.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

You got NOTHING too, except desperation and hatred shaping your delusions.

That look's awfully like Projection. You know kettle calling the pot black. Or is Biden's dementia contagious, could this become a pandemic of Covid proportions. will they need to vaccinate all the dems losing their minds! 555 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The thinly veiled racism has arrived.

Out of arguments why Harris would make a great president already, I see 😃.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Pathetic, You know he said it. So just accept it. Besides you are the one who brought up Thinly veiled racism. I'm Just quoting the racist in Chief, you know the guy who is still President?

The guys who said he knows what’s a ‘black job, VP of the USA’ and is now backing his VP for POTUS.

Give it a rest already.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The guys who said he knows what’s a ‘black job, VP of the USA’ and is now backing his VO for POTUS.

Give it a rest already.

So so Pathetic. You really don' have anything to counter Biden's obvious racism with.

You give it a rest, or you'll end up with Dementia! Do you mean VP as I'm not sure what VO is supposed to be. 

Edited by CharlieKo
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Yes so racist that I wanted Kemi Badenoch as leader of my own country.😃

Try harder Chomps. 

Maybe you did, maybe you did not.

That you frequently resort to use of racist dog whistling is a matter of record.

You that bit where you claimed, with zero evidence, that a black barrister must have been the beneficiary of positive discrimination in order to get into Harvard Law School.

You’ve got form Jonny.

• Like 1

Just now, CharlieKo said:

So so Pathetic. You really don' have anything to counter Biden's obvious racism with.

You give it a rest, or you'll end up with Dementia!

End up with Dementia?

What sort of irrational nonsense is that?!

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Maybe you did, maybe you did not.

That you frequently resort to use of racist dog whistling is a matter of record.

You that bit where you claimed, with zero evidence, that a black barrister must have been the beneficiary of positive discrimination in order to get into Harvard Law School.

You’ve got form Jonny.

If I told you I drove a white car you'd claim that was racist 😃. Your demand for racism far outstrips the supply. You're like someone lost in the desert seeing water on every horizon.  

Harris is useless. She slept her way up the ladder with the likes of Miller who was still married. I supported Badenoch because of her abilities and policies. She's far 'blacker' than Harris could ever claim to be. You may have heard a famous quote about judging people on the content of their character? Can't recall who said it...

If you want real racism, check Biden and his "If you vote Trump you aint black" comments as well as calling LL Cool J "Boy". 

Or check the link I posted above where Harris herself implied racism from Biden in a vicious put down.

Your boring claims are simply a lame attempt to deflect from the fact that she is an imbecile. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

She slept her way up the ladder

And close on the heels of thinly veiled racism is misogyny.

Because of course someone who is not white can’t ever attain power without ‘DEI’ and a strong, intelligent, articulate, assertive and qualified woman can only get power if she slept her way there.

What mess Jonny.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s a stooge for the extreme rightwing, financed by billionaires and the same people backing Trump.

Of course this is your belief, the formation of the shape that’s been created by the media. Spin the clock back a couple decades, you were singing a completely different tune. 

Edited by novacova

38 minutes ago, Screaming said:

My guess is that Joe is actually in a coma. That’s what brought his drastic decision around, he’s no longer able to function. These next few months are going to be like “Weekend at Bernie’s“

My guess, is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

• Like 2

Has Biden been told about his Twitter Message, posted today, stating that he will not run?

LBJ appeared on television.

Biden withdraws on Twitter?

Seems a bit strange....

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It probably wasn’t a good idea for Trump and his campaign to have made age and cognitive decline such a central plank of Trump’s campaign.

He’s probably also wishing he had chosen a different running mate.

Still at it with the BS. This is getting close to you just trolling as you still don't have anything of value to say.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1