Kamala Harris Running Mate Update: Jim Clyburn Names Three Governors as Potential VP Picks

Social Media

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

She is a black american woman and is described as that,

Mixed race, mostly Indian. 

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

also even more  often mentioned, AG of California, California senator. US VP. UC Law. Howard University political science and economics.  Vastly more qualified than trump ever was and  will ever  be. 

Slept her way into positions/promotions until making it to VP as a DEI pick.

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

That's true.

It's also true that we have no control over what our ancestors may or may not have done. Liberals would do well to remember that because it can come back to bite them. 

My point stands. Harris is a descendant of slave owners. 

A descendant of a black woman raped by a slave owner would be more accurate.

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Mixed race, mostly Indian.

how is that? 

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Slept her way into positions/promotions until making it to VP as a DEI pick.

That is highly offencive,  and idiotic. 

Welcome to my ignore list 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Peabody said:

Shady Vance has confirmed that he would not have accepted the slate of electors if he was in Pence's place.

Which should disqualify both him and Trump.

You take an oath to defend the constitution when inaugurated.

They would mouth it but not mean it.

Not acceptable.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, sirineou said:

how is that? 

Mother Indian, Father Irish/Jamaican. 

That is highly offencive,  and idiotic. 

It's true. Factual. Documented. 

Welcome to my ignore list 

Ah - the old "put my fingers in my ears and scream" routine. How mature. No wonder you admire Harris. 😃

15 minutes ago, candide said:

A descendant of a black woman raped by a slave owner would be more accurate.

Do you have any links to be back up this rape claim? 

Or is it another figment of your imagination?

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Do you have any links to be back up this rape claim? 

Or is it another figment of your imagination?

Most female slaves who had sex with their masters were forced to do it, just as they were forced to be slave. Are you not aware of it?

So statistically, this is the most likely case.

23 minutes ago, candide said:

Most female slaves who had sex with their masters were forced to do it, just as they were forced to be slave. Are you not aware of it?

So statistically, this is the most likely case.

Oh I see. It's just your little "theory". 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Peabody said:

Shady Vance has confirmed that he would not have accepted the slate of electors if he was in Pence's place.

Vance was a private citizen back in 2016?  His back was just publisehed so running for any kind of elected office was not in his plans.  At least not yet. 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Oh I see. It's just your little "theory". 

Lol! Soon you will ask me for proof that African people were forced to be there, that they were treated badly and that raping slaves was not prosecuted.! 😀

"The biases in the gene pool toward enslaved African women and European men signals generations of rape and sexual exploitation against enslaved women at the hands of White owners,"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/26/us/dna-transatlantic-slave-trade-study-scn-trnd/index.html

5 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Vance was a private citizen back in 2016?  His back was just publisehed so running for any kind of elected office was not in his plans.  At least not yet. 

Right. He did not have to lie in order to please Trump.

• Like 2

Just now, candide said:

Lol! Soon you will ask me for proof that African people were forced to be there, that they were treated badly and that raping slaves was not prosecuted.! 😀

"The biases in the gene pool toward enslaved African women and European men signals generations of rape and sexual exploitation against enslaved women at the hands of White owners,"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/26/us/dna-transatlantic-slave-trade-study-scn-trnd/index.html

You have no evidence that Harris's ancestors were raped. It's pure conjecture. 

It is quite possible that she had a penchant for sexual relationships with older men in a position of power, like Kamala herself many generations later. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

It is quite possible that she had a penchant for sexual relationships with older men in a position of power, like Kamala herself many generations later. 

Dig deeper. .. 😀

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

My theory has no less evidence than yours.😊

Arguably more. 

A theory in which slaves were not forced to be there and have sexual relationships with their all-poweful master,  in order to survive! 😀

Edited by candide
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

There have always been rumors of Kamala Harris and Willie Brown.  For those who do not know much about CA politics Brown was known as the Godfather of the Democratic Party.  Brown is now 90 years old. "If you wanted to rise in the Democratic party in CA one had to kneel in front of the godfather".  At his age Brown now has very little influence in CA.  

image.png.d2441d0244508185d4f6e804df0e0bf1.png

Edited by sqwakvfr

8 minutes ago, candide said:

A theory in which slaves were not forced to be there and have sexual relationships with their all-poweful master,  in order to survive! 😀

I never said slaves were not forced to be there. 

I said you do not know the exact circumstances in which Harris became the descendant of slave owners. You are speculating wildly. 

All we know for certain is that Harris is the mixed race (mainly Indian) descendant of slave owners. 

5 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

There have always been rumors of Kamala Harris and Willie Brown.  For those who do not know much about CA politics Brown was known as the Godfather of the Democratic Party.  Brown is now 90 years old. "If you wanted to rise in the Democratic party in CA one had to kneel in front of the godfather".  At his age Brown now has very little influence in CA.  

Yes he has little influence now.

At the time that Harris was getting to work with him he was very influential. He admitted to getting her into several positions (excuse the pun).

9 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I never said slaves were not forced to be there. 

I said you do not know the exact circumstances in which Harris became the descendant of slave owners. You are speculating wildly. 

All we know for certain is that Harris is the mixed race (mainly Indian) descendant of slave owners. 

Choosing the most likely option, by far, is not "speculating wildly".

Assuming that a slave women had sex with her master because she liked it, is indeed "speculating wildly".

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Yes he has little influence now.

At the time that Harris was getting to work with him he was very influential. He admitted to getting her into several positions (excuse the pun).

555. Good one. 

1 hour ago, tgw said:

it's fascinating that for some posters here that rumours about some hypothetical sexual encounters of which we have no reason to believe they weren't consensual seem to be more significant that the actions of a repeat sex-offender felon ?

It shows how hopeless they are! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, candide said:

It shows how hopeless they are! 😀

Yeah they're totally freaking out now.

A joy to watch.

They're throwing anything and everything at the wall and hoping they'll find something to stick. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

She was very pretty back then for sure.

That affair was totally public. Neither tried to hide it because there was nothing to hide.

Vile right winger misogynists trying to slut shame her is laughable considering what an epic male slut Trump was (assume his mushroom is dried up now).

Some make a thing that Willie Brown was married at the time.

He was but only technically. He had been separated from his wife for years and they just hadn't done the divorce yet. Willie Brown wasn't cheating on his wife and Harris was a single woman.

As far as her later career she was elected to be Attorney General.

She was elected to be U.S. senator.

She was elected to be Vice President.

And God willing for the sake of crushing maga fascism. she will be elected President. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

She was very pretty back then for sure.

That affair was totally public. Neither tried to hide it because there was nothing to hide.

Vile right winger misogynists trying to slut shame her is laughable considering what an epic male slut Trump was (assume his mushroom is dried up now).

Some make a thing that Willie Brown was married at the time.

He was but only technically. He had been separated from his wife for years and they just hadn't done the divorce yet. Willie Brown wasn't cheating on his wife and Harris was a single woman.

As far as her later career she was elected to be Attorney General.

She was elected to be U.S. senator.

She was elected to be Vice President.

And God willing for the sake of crushing maga fascism. she will be elected President. 

I said there were rumors of an affair with Brown. Brown was a powerful figure in CA politics because CA has been a Democratic state for decades. I never used the  word "slut"and have never refered to her as such. I am not a Maga facist and have never owned the red hat. In CA it is difficult for a democrat to lose an election. 

A lot of potential VP  andidates are busy doing their hair this cycle. The question is going to come down to who is crazy enough? I still like Mayor Pete. He has nithing to lose. The dude from Maryland,and has said no way jose today.

19 hours ago, candide said:

Choosing the most likely option, by far, is not "speculating wildly".

Assuming that a slave women had sex with her master because she liked it, is indeed "speculating wildly".

Not really.

Look what Kamala did with Big Willie Miller. That was consensual. Sometimes women are open to sexual relations with old, powerful men that are not necessarily physically attractive, if it benefits them long term of course.

Big Willie was happy to put Kamala in a number of interesting positions, pardon the pun.

Maybe Kamala inherited this trait from the  ancestors (on her fathers side)?

35 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Not really.

Look what Kamala did with Big Willie Miller. That was consensual. Sometimes women are open to sexual relations with old, powerful men that are not necessarily physically attractive, if it benefits them long term of course.

Big Willie was happy to put Kamala in a number of interesting positions, pardon the pun.

Maybe Kamala inherited this trait from the  ancestors (on her fathers side)?

The thing about strong woman is they keep a person grounded. Personally  have had those types surrounding me all my life. My Mom, two sisters, wife and daughter.

Kamala is undefeated and that speakes volumns.

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah they're totally freaking out now.

A joy to watch.

They're throwing anything and everything at the wall and hoping they'll find something to stick. 

When stuff flings across the room and hits the wall it tends to stick.

I'm sure both Kamala and Willie are aware of this. 

38 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The thing about strong woman is they keep a person grounded. Personally  have had those types surrounding me all my life. My Mom, two sisters, wife and daughter.

Kamala is undefeated and that speakes volumns.

Strong men don't need strong women. They provide the strength themselves.

Just as strong women don't need strong men.

Kamala is weak. So is Joe. Kamala was defeated at the first stage when she relied on votes instead of social climbing via the bedroom.

Trump took a bullet and rose his fist before he even got in the car. While the DEI hires cowered behind him. That is strength. That is leadership. Everyone sees it.

• Haha 1