Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this…

14 minutes ago, candide said:

Now that Trump is less likely to win, we can expect a resurgence of rigged election whining from Trump, as he did in 2016 and 2020. 😀

Who do Putin favor? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Who do Putin favor? 

Well apparently, he was celebrating in public after Trump selected J.D. Vance as VP. Do you think he would do that if he wanted Trump to win? 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"All we need to know"? Really

Who has these very limited ideas?

In another article I read today that the fact that Kamala Harris is 20 years younger than Trump will change everything. No, it won't! 

It seems to me too many journalists try to write another story and another story all the time. And somehow, they try to convince us that just now something important happened.

How many voters change their mind all the time because something has changed? Few, very few. 

It will not be Kamala. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"All we need to know"? Really

Who has these very limited ideas?

In another article I read today that the fact that Kamala Harris is 20 years younger than Trump will change everything. No, it won't! 

It seems to me too many journalists try to write another story and another story all the time. And somehow, they try to convince us that just now something important happened.

How many voters change their mind all the time because something has changed? Few, very few. 

From watching the oscillation of poll results since about 1 year, I would say around 4-5% of the electorate.

• Agree 1

I won’t be voting as usual given that I never apply for absentee ballots. Just wondering if that disqualifies me from making any political statements here? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No most Americans presidential votes are meaningless anyway thanks to the electoral college.

Yeah well my home state and district is ultra liberal anyway, so my voting has always been drowned out 

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, novacova said:

I won’t be voting as usual given that I never apply for absentee ballots. Just wondering if that disqualifies me from making any political statements here? 

They should be laying around everywhere, just pick a few up and fill them out. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

They should be laying around everywhere, just pick a few up and fill them out. 

I thought about having my most trusted friend fill in my ballot for me, but he’s a liberal and hates republicans so that’s a no go.

Edited by novacova
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1