Why do Thai women actually love foreign men?

1 hour ago, SoCal1990 said:

And then you will get around 100 angry and frustrated posts from susanlea targeted purely at Western men as she crazily attempts to divert the topic away from the OP and into a tasteless pissing match. 

You need help.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Women are attracted by power, looks, intelligence and money.

A Thai woman in a rural village would struggle to earn more than 4000 baht/month. IIRC a 7/11 worker earns about 9000 baht/month.

Most Western pensioners get 50,000 to 60,000 baht/month, without including any saved capital.

Draw your own conclusions.

100% correct. An honest post.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Oh, same attraction as women have for men in your home country. Each woman has her own reasons for being attracted to a particular guy. "Millions" aren't attracted to foreign men in general. To Tom Cruise, yes. Fat-bellied, beer-swilling old expat mongers, no. Yawn.

My wife idols before me, was Christiano Ronaldo and David Beckham, so I have something to live up to. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Most Thai women don't prefer foreign men.

Foreigners whose main experience has been with Thai "working girls" often think differently.But they are deluded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Oh interesting, I had thought from her comments and her name she was a highly intelligent and not a feminazi woman. I have had fantasies about her. 

Don’t tell TranSam 

He has been grooming her.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Sounds like you are speaking from personal experience. Please give our regards to your African American male lover. 

When  the time is ripe.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Yawn... they are sleepy old men?

Some of them, including those in quite good shape, are bored by banal old topics asserting stereotypical "differences" that lead nowhere and really won't help the individual poster.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, petermik said:

I cannot speak for all Thai ladies obviously but mine thinks I,m the most hansum man she has ever seen.....

Mine tells me it's because of my BIG...........

broken ATM 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The answer is the same as for the question:

Why are white women so attracted to African Americans in the USA.

This question has not yet been satisfactorily answered.

But I would say, it's sort of an act of rebellion.

Also, women, when looking for a mate, definitely do engage in risk taking.

Must be a genetically-determined predisposition, is my guess.

When one compares the physique of many African-Americans to that of many white obese males, it's not surprising they might opt for something different.

3 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

And then you will get around 100 angry and frustrated posts from susanlea targeted purely at Western men as she crazily attempts to divert the topic away from the OP and into a tasteless pissing match. 

She? She? You do know that the poster you mentioned is a male, Aussie bogan who has had at least 5 prior identities on this forum?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

Oh interesting, I had thought from her comments and her name she was a highly intelligent and not a feminazi woman. I have had fantasies about her. 

You should really be regretting those fantasies bearing in mind it's an Aussie, bogan male you have been cracking one out  whilst thinking about...

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When one compares the physique of many African-Americans to that of many white obese males, it's not surprising they might opt for something different.

What physique...?

All they eat is watermelon, fried chicken, and grits.

They are as fat as they come, these days.

Not to mention the chitlins which they gorge on, before bedtime, and again the next morning.

4 hours ago, petermik said:

I cannot speak for all Thai ladies obviously but mine thinks I,m the most hansum man she has ever seen.....

Nobody comes close to bob

• Haha 1