Why do Thai women actually love foreign men?

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd go further and ask "are women capable of loving their partners in LTRs".

True.  I'm not sure women love like men do.  They certainly love their kids, but you only really see that same level of love in a romantic partnership from man to woman, not really from woman to man. 

I guess it's kind of natural, as women look after the kids while men look after the whole family.

Perhaps that's why Western men are generally happier with Asian/non-Western women.  They have a sense of duty to their family that is instilled in them since birth, while Western women are taught to just do anything they like.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

Yes, mainly she attacks the Western men on the site for their lifestyles in Thailand. Rare to find another man that would do that so crazily and relentlessly, over 100 times per day. She was probably badly abused by her father as a child who was perhaps also an angry alcoholic. 

susanlea is a he, not a she.

or maybe an it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

What physique...?

All they eat is watermelon, fried chicken, and grits.

They are as fat as they come, these days.

Not to mention the chitlins which they gorge on, before bedtime, and again the next morning.

About 13% of Americans are African-American. In the NBA, it's 73%. Can't say I have ever seen a fat basketballer.

Women are attracted to athletes, particularly when it is raw physicality. Take a look at any ringside seats of MMA or boxing, there will always be young women cheering the combatants on.

5 minutes ago, Keeps said:

I have the occasional game of darts. Does that count?

If you do it stripped to the waist with a six-pack of abs, maybe.

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

About 13% of Americans are African-American. In the NBA, it's 73%. Can't say I have ever seen a fat basketballer.

Women are attracted to athletes, particularly when it is raw physicality. Take a look at any ringside seats of MMA or boxing, there will always be young women cheering the combatants on.

Those guys are too tall for their own good.

I prefer short people....

If you have enough money, most women will prefer you over some big black tall guy.

Seems the Op left out the social status Thai women consider when choosing a man to be with. In thailand culture the poor do not find the higher social status in a thai man unless she is drop dead gorgeous. But any woman has a chance with a foreigner which immediately increases their social status and wealth. That is why so many poor women choose to meet with foreigners. 

On a personal note. I have talked with many women who have and seek foreigners. They all claim they want a foreigner for stability and security for a better future. For them and their families. Also, most, not all, have made claims that Thai men only care about self satisfaction in the bedroom. Opposite of foreigners who make an effort to ensure the woman is satisfied. This is unfortunate for Bob as he will lose his woman soon haha.. Sorry Bob to pick on you. Your money can only keep them happy financially. Eventually she will seek me out for her sexual satisfaction haha..  Just teasing you Bob. Have a good day

• Agree 1

Can only speak from the perspective of direct personal experience...my Thai wife wanted a relationship with a non-Thai after a long relationship with a Thai who was secretly seeing other women during most of their relationship. She considers farangs more faithful but I can assure you she was very very cautious when starting out to find a non-Thai partner. Would love to meet her ex and thank him...16 years together now and going strong.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BoganInParasite said:

Can only speak from the perspective of direct personal experience...my Thai wife wanted a relationship with a non-Thai after a long relationship with a Thai who was secretly seeing other women during most of their relationship. She considers farangs more faithful but I can assure you she was very very cautious when starting out to find a non-Thai partner. Would love to meet her ex and thank him...16 years together now and going strong.

Getting old. Old legs, old bum etc. Problem with relationships. 20 to 45. Then its all over.

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

When one compares the physique of many African-Americans to that of many white obese males, it's not surprising they might opt for something different.

As of the latest data, the obesity rate among Black males in the United States is significantly high. Approximately 37.1% of Black men are clinically obese. This rate is part of a broader trend where African American adults generally have higher obesity rates compared to other racial and ethnic groups. Specifically, Black adults were 1.3 times more likely to be obese compared to non-Hispanic White adults as of 2018

• Haha 1

Ah Alpha, seems you prefer education from the internet that learning by real life experience! Get out there and find out, you'll get a hundred answers here and they'll all be different!

13 hours ago, save the frogs said:

susanlea is a he, not a she.

or maybe an it. 

Pretty messed up what ever it is! Another education by internet, just don't venture too far, Susy, you might learn something!

• Thumbs Up 1

Women have a sixth sense for the future, they see that their country is governed like zombies and they look for a way out and a better future for their children.

As simple as that.

Edited by BE88

maybe the type that likes farang, is if they have a kid , no thai man would ever marry them ... why take old 2nd,3rd hand goods when you can have the legally young and fresh(er) (unless ridden by 5000 peens before you)...

16 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Setting aside, the dirt poor woman young enough to be his daughter/granddaughter thing, I think we've done that scenario to death, there is a certain attraction of opposites.

I always look at San Francisco where I used to live. Walk down the street and probably 50% of the couples you see will be white male with some version of asian female.

Now obviously thats not a financial thing for most of them, but just some weird attraction thing.

That's easily answered: most Asian females tend to be on the slim side. They make a welcome change from the Western whales wending through the Subways of life.

However, it's not obvious to me what an Asian female will see in a Western fat slob of a male (other than money), of which there seem to be many in LoS.

9 hours ago, geisha said:

All my ( love) life I’ve mainly been attracted to intelligence. I can’t imagine spending much time with someone I can’t talk to about all sorts of subjects. Lust doesn’t last long with me.My main 3 loves have been clever, active, and fun .

and expensive

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

True.  I'm not sure women love like men do.  They certainly love their kids, but you only really see that same level of love in a romantic partnership from man to woman, not really from woman to man. 

I guess it's kind of natural, as women look after the kids while men look after the whole family.

Perhaps that's why Western men are generally happier with Asian/non-Western women.  They have a sense of duty to their family that is instilled in them since birth, while Western women are taught to just do anything they like.

they are brainwashed in loving and caring for their parents

over their kids

their kids is like their pension

not much love involved, specially raised by their parents

• Sad 1

Not being an expert, self-proclaimed or otherwise, I merely have an opinion based on a handful of anecdotal data.

I do not know for sure, but I'm willing to bet a greater % of Thai women marry foreigners than women in most countries. Perhaps a few nations come close, such as the Philip[pines, South Korea or maybe Japan, but Thailand is up there %-wise.

Second, in my business I have a few women who are engaged to foreign men. None of the women was a bargirl. Uni-educated, and they just happen to have tied up with a foreigner. The men are of modest means, not bazillionaires, and the women swear they just love the guy for being who he is.

I'm sure it helps if a man is rich, fit, handsome and young, even if the women is primarily seeking financial security. As Thailand has moved up the economic ladder, a foreign pensioner who pulls in 100,000 baht a month only isn't quite the catch he was a decade or two ago. OTOH, a 7, 8 or 9 figure dollar bank balance can make up for a lot of physical sins. Be fit and friendly, along with the bank balance, and Thailand is your oyster, or hoi.

19 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

Yes, mainly she attacks the Western men on the site for their lifestyles in Thailand. Rare to find another man that would do that so crazily and relentlessly, over 100 times per day. She was probably badly abused by her father as a child who was perhaps also an angry alcoholic. 

She has her knickers all in a twist, she need someone to un-twist them for her. No I'm not volunteering. you up for the challenge bob ?......................:giggle: