Why do Thai women actually love foreign men?

16 hours ago, Keeps said:

Luckily for me, my other half had a crush on Quasimodo, so now she is only slightly disappointed with what she ended up with.....(that's not me in the picture I hasten to add, he is a 'looker' in comparison.

th?id=OIP.zEEVdISgLs1L9Zw6VT6H_QHaFi&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

I think I know him, his face does ring a bell...............:giggle:

• Haha 1

Money aside I hear from Thai women that Thai men take better care of them but the flip is side is massive rates of infidelity. The western man in 2024 is less likely to be pampering a woman but more stable and far less prone to infidelity. Usually the Thai woman has had a bad experience with Thai men and decides to look elsewhere as a last ditch effort. I think all things being equal most of them would prefer a Thai man that understands them better and can speak their language.

The other big factor is if the woman wants to live abroad and experience life outside of Thai culture. In this case the foreigner is an imperative for them.

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Women are attracted by power, looks, intelligence and money.

A Thai woman in a rural village would struggle to earn more than 4000 baht/month. IIRC a 7/11 worker earns about 9000 baht/month.

Most Western pensioners get 50,000 to 60,000 baht/month, without including any saved capital.

Draw your own conclusions.

I believe it certainly is true that the world over, in any country where females lack financial security ... well, fair or not we financially sound males hold the cards. OK, I have a little guilt (but honestly, not much as I did not design the system).

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

I think she explains it the best.

if you asked any woman would they prefer a man who's packin heat or a man who ain't, 9/10 would choose the man that's packin.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, BigStar said:

Some of them, including those in quite good shape, are bored by banal old topics asserting stereotypical "differences" that lead nowhere and really won't help the individual poster.

Bingo.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I can barely understand a word she is singing.

"do that dick hang low if I do I want some more, can you shove it in my guts can I put it in my throat" etc.. etc... but the "I love dick" shirt is pretty much all you need to know.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, blazes said:

However, it's not obvious to me what an Asian female will see in a Western fat slob of a male (other than money), of which there seem to be many in LoS.

Have you tried working in a rice paddy in the hot sun for 150bht/day?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

"do that dick hang low if I do I want some more, can you shove it in my guts can I put it in my throat" etc.. etc... but the "I love dick" shirt is pretty much all you need to know.

Surely that is a man?

20 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

And then you will get around 100 angry and frustrated posts from susanlea targeted purely at Western men as she crazily attempts to divert the topic away from the OP and into a tasteless pissing match. 

you think susanlea is a woman?

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, retarius said:

Reading AN, I had the impression that no farang in Thailand (excepting me) was loved by his partner. I think the reason she loves me is a) because we didn't meet in Thailand b) because she had travelled and lived abroad and c) I am not an a$$h*le, although this has no independent back up. 

You're not?

18 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

you think susanlea is a woman?

I can think of only one woman on the forum and she's not even Thai. I told my wife to make an account and start some arguments with us but she just laughed at the idea. Anyone else here should do the same.

Personally I'd like to have some Thai women here to defend their honor against us all lousy Farangs besmirching their good name.

20 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Women are attracted by power, looks, intelligence and money.

A Thai woman in a rural village would struggle to earn more than 4000 baht/month. IIRC a 7/11 worker earns about 9000 baht/month.

Most Western pensioners get 50,000 to 60,000 baht/month, without including any saved capital.

Draw your own conclusions.

What does IIRC stand for?? Do you have to be so lazy with your typing??

23 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Personally I'd like to have some Thai women here to defend their honor against us all lousy Farangs besmirching their good name.

Masochistic. These bigoted, misogynistic idiots will degrade, argue, and bicker endlessly. No defense ever succeeds; no mind is ever changed.

She'd post on Thai media confirming all the negative stereotypes Thais hold against farang. Maybe call for raising visa and extension requirements, deport and blacklist many more. Try to persuade Thai authorities to read the forum and start investigations against members for defamation.

We did have a fake Thai woman on here some years ago. In her case, since not real, our simps all fawned over her and voted her POTY.

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

What does IIRC stand for?? Do you have to be so lazy with your typing??

IIRC = If I recall correctly

21 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

It is our money and because we go down on them.

Thai males won’t lick because Buddhism teaches them that the head is sacred and should not be lowered to a dirty …..

Many women can not orgasm with penetrative sex alone.

There are some Thai men who won't go down on a lady. And there are many who do.

The same is true of Thai women pleasing men.

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

Money aside I hear from Thai women that Thai men take better care of them but the flip is side is massive rates of infidelity. The western man in 2024 is less likely to be pampering a woman but more stable and far less prone to infidelity. Usually the Thai woman has had a bad experience with Thai men and decides to look elsewhere as a last ditch effort. I think all things being equal most of them would prefer a Thai man that understands them better and can speak their language.

The other big factor is if the woman wants to live abroad and experience life outside of Thai culture. In this case the foreigner is an imperative for them.

The vast majority of Thai women want a Thai man.

A minority want a Tomboy.

Some small percentage are asexual.

Another smaller percent will tolerate a paid relationship with a foreigner.

A tiny number go with a foreigner who doesn't pay them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Masochistic. These bigoted, misogynistic idiots will degrade, argue, and bicker endlessly. No defense ever succeeds; no mind is ever changed.

She'd post on Thai media confirming all the negative stereotypes Thais hold against farang. Maybe call for raising visa and extension requirements, deport and blacklist many more. Try to persuade Thai authorities to read the forum and start investigations against members for defamation.

yeah on second thought actually keep the Thai women off or the forum would get shut down and we'd all be deported. 

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Another smaller percent will tolerate a paid relationship with a foreigner.

come on we're that bad? Ok maybe we are but have you seen the average Thai man out there, especially in rural areas? No offense but they're not looking so great either. The women who cleans our house, sweetest women in the world, had her husband choke her last year. Lots of alcohol and abuse going on out there so the bar isn't really that high in many cases.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bob smith said:

another Chihuahua gnawing at the ankles of a Rottweiler...

ten a peny here.

bob. 

Those chihuahua's have some damn sharp teeth.  

18 hours ago, Lacessit said:

When one compares the physique of many African-Americans to that of many white obese males, it's not surprising they might opt for something different.

That does not explain the white women with obese black men that I see frequently in the part of Pennsylvania that I live in (currently visiting Thailand).