Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Or so you assert and your evidence is a tired old misogynist trope.

Misogyny!  >>DRINK<<

And this was just after you promised you didn't view all criticism as misogyny and racism.  I'm so disappointed.

• Like 1

Just now, ChicagoExpat said:

Misogyny!  >>DRINK<<

And this was just after you promised you didn't view all criticism as misogyny and racism.  I'm so disappointed.

No that was me calling out your misogynist trope.

I’m sure you can come up with some criticisms that do not rely on misogyny, give a try.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Then we're agreed on both people.

How many court cases (not as a prosecutor) did Harris have for Children's cancer charity fraud, fake university fraud, election interference, misuse of classified documents and business accounting fraud? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Rhodes Scholar, were you? Ivy or Stanford? Let's meet next Alumni Weekend.

Felonistas are so funny. I'd say Harris' IQ is 30 points above any of you here, and certainly dwarfs the 'stable genius'.

Ah, going for the insult.  Stay classy, Walker.

Harris flunked her first try at the bar and went to a mediocre law school.  I've both met her when she came here to Thailand and attended hearings she participated in when she was still a Senator.  She's no Einstein, and certainly not 30 points smarter.

And if by "felonista" you're trying to be clever in assuming I support Trump, I don't.  0 for 2 in voting for him thus far and in a few months I'll be 0 for 3.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No that was me calling out your misogynist trope.

I’m sure you can come up with some criticisms that do not rely on misogyny, give a try.

Show the misogyny, Chompy.  Go on, "give it a try."  And I literally said if Trump's sex life is open to criticism, so is hers.  Was I misanthropic too?

Her having slept with Harris for career advancement is directly relevant, and antithetical, to many liberal core beliefs.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

How many court cases (not as a prosecutor) did Harris have for Children's cancer charity fraud, fake university fraud, election interference, misuse of classified documents and business accounting fraud? 

No idea.  Don't care.  It's not relevant, because I'm not arguing FOR Trump.

Try to pay attention to what the arguments actually are here.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ChicagoExpat said:

No idea.  Don't care.  It's not relevant, because I'm not arguing FOR Trump.

Try to pay attention to what the arguments actually are here.

Try to pay attention the subject of the thread:

"Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal "

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Try to pay attention the subject of the thread:

"Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal "

Try to pay attention to the argument you think you're responding to.

12 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Show the misogyny, Chompy.  Go on, "give it a try."  And I literally said if Trump's sex life is open to criticism, so is hers.  Was I misanthropic too?

Her having slept with Harris for career advancement is directly relevant, and antithetical, to many liberal core beliefs.

The accusation that she slept her way to promotion/power is a classic misogynist trope, I called it out earlier in this thread, you are simply providing variations on a theme.

Criticizing Harris for having an affair with a married man is not in and of itself misogyny.

That’s the difference.

• Sad 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

The accusation that she slept her way to promotion/power is a classic misogynist trope, I called it out earlier in this thread, you are simply providing variations on a theme.

Criticizing Harris for having an affair with a married man is not in and of itself misogyny.

That’s the difference.

And where you're wrong is, she did exactly that.  It's not misogyny.  It's true.  Young no-name sleeps with 30-year older power broker and is subsequently appointed to the positions that get her career started.  You're really trying to argue she didn't use sex to get ahead?  🤣  If this were a Republican woman you'd be all over this.

What's going to be wonderful about this race is it will be Obama 2008/2012 PLUS Hillary 2016 -- liberals and the media allies dutifully reported that EVERY criticism of either candidate was either motivated by racism or sexism... and with a black woman it will be AWESOME.  10 times the fun, Chompy!

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Jee wizz I live in California I don’t see any of that here,I’m living in the state with the fifth largest economy on the ENTIRE planet…..the wife and I go for our 3 mile hike every day sometimes in the canyon near our home ……no trash no illegals  no sewage….sometimes we decide to do the waterfront walk alongside the bay surrounded by millions of people industry and small craft of all kinds…..you would be hard pressed to find any trash or an oil slick you are mistaken California reeks of money and success.

In other words you don't live with it. Far away in somebody else's neighbourhood while you are safe and sound in canyon land. It is always leafy suburb Liberals who don't live with it who think the results of Liberal policies are fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Jee wizz I live in California I don’t see any of that here,I’m living in the state with the fifth largest economy on the ENTIRE planet…..the wife and I go for our 3 mile hike every day sometimes in the canyon near our home ……no trash no illegals  no sewage….sometimes we decide to do the waterfront walk alongside the bay surrounded by millions of people industry and small craft of all kinds…..you would be hard pressed to find any trash or an oil slick you are mistaken California reeks of money and success.

Tell that to the people in Skid Row

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Joe’s running the country.

He’s not running for re-election, and therefore no longer campaigning.

Where’s Trump is a more salient question.

The oldest candidate ever for the Presidency, perhaps he’s having a nap.

Do you think he’ll debate Harris?

“Joe’s running the country “

How would you know?  You’re not even a USC or one of his handlers.

“Do you think he’ll debate Harris?”

Absolutely, unless she’s impeached by then.

IMG_3110.jpeg

IMG_3113.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

If Trump's nasty sexual past (both the criminal and simply immoral) is fair game so is hers.

I agree. If that's what you got on her, run with it. As Willie Brown is quoted above: So What?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

seems you're spreading misinformation..

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4789349-musk-says-hes-not-donating-45-million-a-month-to-trump/

10 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

but guaranteed you will be saying it here in many of your future comments

Let’s be clear what you are referring to:

1 hour ago, ChicagoExpat said:

So any criticism of her is misogyny and racism.  That's really what you're saying?

No that is not what I will be saying in any future comments.

But nice try.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s be clear what you are referring to:

No that is not what I will be saying in any future comments.

But nice try.

i have made a screenshot of that, so lets see how long it is before i get to use it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s the truth Jonny.

Soon after the news of Harris running was announced I cautioned ‘brace for misogyny and racism’.

It’s arrived and it’s only going to get worse.

You can choose whether or not to take part in it, there is no compulsion (other than of the reflexive kind).

Can you give legitimate examples and proof of racism towards Harris on the political scene in MSM?

I assume you mean by white people, naturally.

Only racism and misogyny I can find is by black racists.

IMG_3114.jpeg

IMG_3111.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Exactly.

She slept her way up the greasy political ladder. I wonder why she was so attracted to the married Willie, 30 years her senior and in a position of great political power who did indeed later (by his own admission) help her gain political positions. Must have been love at first sight. :sick:

Classy stuff from Harris. Strong independent woman. There's more than a whiff of Markle about her. 

Loves BBC!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Against a sex offender, felon, children charity fraud, fake university fraud, who hasn't paid countless people who did work for him.

Didn't want black people as renters, has a VP candidate who says Indigenous Americans are the enemy.

Probably forgot a couple of things, feel free to add. 

You forgot to mention Biden’s roaming hands on females.

Other than that you described Biden pretty well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Walker88 said:

As whacky as the felon has been for years, he's getting worse now that he sees President Harris in the White House and himself in an orange jumpsuit in Leavenworth. He's panicking and gagging. Here is what the felon posted the other evening on his social network.

Clearly he's run out of epithets and nicknames, as he's back with "Lyin'". He's still deep into superlatives ("worst" "most dangerous"). And "brilliant young man"? Who dat?

Go change your Depends, felon. Harris is relentless. Prosecutor vs Felon. SHe's going to further emasculate the fat old loser.

Crazy.jpg

Hmm.    '...pole numbers...'.   Maybe not so 'brilliant'.

46 minutes ago, mokwit said:

In other words you don't live with it. Far away in somebody else's neighbourhood while you are safe and sound in canyon land. It is always leafy suburb Liberals who don't live with it who think the results of Liberal policies are fine.

Lol.  Move him up to South Central LA for a month and watch his attitude change