Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They've been doing that for the past 8 years. I think Trump is used to it and his supporters don't care. The other side won't like it when Harris gets the same treatment. Cue screams of "misogynist" and "scared of strong women" and such like garbage.

That's true that MAGA nuts won't care. But Independents/Undecideds will care if they see him declining mentally and elections are won by Independents. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mazungu said:

Just like the focus was on every little sign of mental decline in Biden the tables are now turned. Every slur and gaffe Trump makes from here on in will be talked about how he's losing it mentally. It's narrative you can't stop or fight. 

True, as each day goes by Trump looks to age poorly

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Does that not apply to actors like Clooney or pop singers like Swift? Perhaps it's because they oppose Trump that their words could be written on stone by the everlasting God above for the adoring sheeple.

:wai:

Yep, sure does. Have you seen us quoting anything from them and putting it out there as a reason one should not vote for Trump? I know I sure haven't, and I sure haven't seen it from anyone else on the Left. You guys on the other hand will drag anyone who has been on TV for more than one episode and put them on the dais to rant about their love for DJT and hate for everyone else. Kid Rock? LOL!

Tell me, have you ever seen a jacked-up monster truck festooned with flags, obnoxious bumper stickers and obscenities directed towards the opponent of Biden? You know, like the Trump trucks, the Trump boats, the Trump convoys of trucks and boats. Nope, you haven't. Know why? Because he's just a guy who was running for and then was the President. We think he's done a pretty good job in challenging circumstances, but that's as far as it goes. Once he showed he didn't have the energy to defeat the GOP, we wanted him out and replaced by someone who could. It's because we Lefties care about policy and competence in government, but don't care so much about personalities. You guys are in a cult. Trump can say one thing and then the opposite the next day and you'll be 100% behind him on both of those days. There's no policy on the Trump Train, just the cult of personality and whatever gibberish comes out of his mouth or twitter feed on that day. Any "policy" is just a one-liner about how it's so easy to fix that particular issue and we'll be putting out our plan to resolve it in two weeks time. But the policy never actually arrives. Remember the amazing, incredible plan to replace Obamacare that would be cheaper, better and show how awful Obamacare really was? He ran on that. He had control of the House, Senate and Presidency. Where's the replacement Health Care plan? How about the Infrastructure Week? When does that start?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did you know she didn't win ANY primaries? Not a single one.  Pretty cool huh?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/harris-2020-campaign-was-mess-ended-ticket-time-lot-different-rcna162737

She wasn't running for an electoral position that required one. Did you know she didn't win any seats on any school boards either? Who cares? 

She's run for several positions and won every time. Works for me.

• Love It 1

Former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michele Obama, 2 most popular Democrats have endorsed Kamala Harris adding more firepower to the next 3 months campaigning. Now the Democrat base are energized to come out to vote which meant trouble for Trump's election chances.

https://apnews.com/article/barack-obama-endorses-kamala-harris-joe-biden-48e38547560ae64484399d278c697a7a

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JCauto said:

Tell me, have you ever seen a jacked-up monster truck festooned with flags, obnoxious bumper stickers and obscenities directed towards the opponent of Biden? You know, like the Trump trucks, the Trump boats, the Trump convoys of trucks and boats.

Show me on the doll were the Trump boats or trucks hurt you. 

1 hour ago, TedG said:

This made me laugh out loud. 

2.8%growth decades low unemployment inflation under 3% meaningful legislation lowered drug prices for seniors more kids not living in poverty…….competency in governance pays dividends as our country is having the best recovery after Covid.laugh all ya like Ted the jokes on you 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

2.8%growth decades low unemployment inflation under 3% meaningful legislation lowered drug prices for seniors more kids not living in poverty…….competency in governance pays dividends as our country is having the best recovery after Covid.laugh all ya like Ted the jokes on you 

The 20.7% inflation under Joe Biden is a killer.   Our government is not competent, hence the failure to ignore the real issue facing the courts.   Which is the debt bomb. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, TedG said:

The 20.7% inflation under Joe Biden is a killer.   Our government is not competent, hence the failure to ignore the real issue facing the courts.   Which is the debt bomb. 

Guess you are more knowledgeable than the federal reserve 😂 and just who pray tell added 23% to our national debt with nothing to show for it?

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

Guess you are more knowledgeable than the federal reserve 😂 and just who pray tell added 23% to our national debt with nothing to show for it?

Who was the speaker of the house during the massive COVID spending? 

22 minutes ago, Tug said:

If the economy is so awesome, why is Joe Biden’s approval rating very low? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TedG said:

Who was the speaker of the house during the massive COVID spending? 

It was trumps tax break for the wealthy with no money incoming that created that debt besides it happened on trumps (watch)

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, JCauto said:

I didn't attack him, perhaps he was a good placekicker? I don't recall who he played for. Maybe the Giants?

My point was (please read slowly so you can understand it) that when you're posting political thoughts from obscure former NFL placekickers when it comes to the upcoming US Presidential election, that means you ain't got squat. It's the same reason why Kid Rock is the biggest "star" of Right-Wing music and Scott Baio has replaced Jon Voight as the highest profile actor. Anyone with a brain, a conscience, and relevance is not endorsing Trump and Vance. 

So I should take advice from you... an even more obscure nobody with a closed mind... right... changed my vote right there.

23 minutes ago, TedG said:

If the economy is so awesome, why is Joe Biden’s approval rating very low? 

It is the opinion (correct IMO) that he is too old for another term. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

I'm so sick of this crap.  Both sides constantly impeaching members of the other party (or trying to) for purely political theater...  Just trying to distract us from the fact that Congress never gets anything done and they have no actual idea how to govern.

Says someone from chicago.... 55555

1 hour ago, Tug said:

It was trumps tax break for the wealthy with no money incoming that created that debt besides it happened on trumps (watch)

OIC. There was no debt before Trump.  Got ya. 

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Who advised people to use bleach?

What does that have to do with the topic?   Or make you don't under were spending orginates. 

Article I, Section 7, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution is known as the Origination Clause because it provides that “All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.”

15 hours ago, Mazungu said:

That's true that MAGA nuts won't care. But Independents/Undecideds will care if they see him declining mentally and elections are won by Independents. 

Agree, so the thing they have to decide between is Harris and Trump. Hmmmm, decisions decisions.

Harris is still in the honeymoon phase. That could well end soon and then it's between a horrid woman and a less than desirable man.

They had the same choice in 2015 and went for Trump. November is going to be a doozy. I'm predicting that it'll be a cliffhanger till the end.

11 minutes ago, TedG said:

What does that have to do with the topic?   Or make you don't under were spending orginates. 

Article I, Section 7, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution is known as the Origination Clause because it provides that “All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.”

I assume you were in a bit of a rush when you wrote that.

Did you mean "Or maybe you don't understand where spending orginates"?

14 hours ago, JCauto said:

She wasn't running for an electoral position that required one. Did you know she didn't win any seats on any school boards either? Who cares? 

She's run for several positions and won every time. Works for me.

What on earth are you on about? Since when was POTUS not requiring primaries?

You do know that she tried to become POTUS, don't you?

14 hours ago, JCauto said:

Yep, sure does. Have you seen us quoting anything from them and putting it out there as a reason one should not vote for Trump? I know I sure haven't, and I sure haven't seen it from anyone else on the Left. You guys on the other hand will drag anyone who has been on TV for more than one episode and put them on the dais to rant about their love for DJT and hate for everyone else. Kid Rock? LOL!

Tell me, have you ever seen a jacked-up monster truck festooned with flags, obnoxious bumper stickers and obscenities directed towards the opponent of Biden? You know, like the Trump trucks, the Trump boats, the Trump convoys of trucks and boats. Nope, you haven't. Know why? Because he's just a guy who was running for and then was the President. We think he's done a pretty good job in challenging circumstances, but that's as far as it goes. Once he showed he didn't have the energy to defeat the GOP, we wanted him out and replaced by someone who could. It's because we Lefties care about policy and competence in government, but don't care so much about personalities. You guys are in a cult. Trump can say one thing and then the opposite the next day and you'll be 100% behind him on both of those days. There's no policy on the Trump Train, just the cult of personality and whatever gibberish comes out of his mouth or twitter feed on that day. Any "policy" is just a one-liner about how it's so easy to fix that particular issue and we'll be putting out our plan to resolve it in two weeks time. But the policy never actually arrives. Remember the amazing, incredible plan to replace Obamacare that would be cheaper, better and show how awful Obamacare really was? He ran on that. He had control of the House, Senate and Presidency. Where's the replacement Health Care plan? How about the Infrastructure Week? When does that start?

Reading posts from the Trump hating cohort I get the impression that you guys think about him from when you wake up till when you go to sleep.

That's a bit sad, IMO.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Reading posts from the Trump hating cohort I get the impression that you guys think about him from when you wake up till when you go to sleep.

That's a bit sad, IMO.

It's a mental illness.