Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

5 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I 'm feeling like he has let her canidancy distroy his mind after reading today's desparate posts now.

Have that MAGA confidence you all were raving before.

Give her time to implode.

Edited by Hanaguma
  • Confused 1

Nice haul:

She's pulled in $US100 million ($151 million) in donations since Sunday and on Tuesday picked up the backing of more Democratic officials and political groups, including congressional leaders Charles Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She's on the expected bounce. An upsurge is not unusual, but will it last? Plenty of time for the GOP to destroy her, based on her own actions, or in the case of the southern border, inaction.

IMO she is inherently unlikable, and incompetent, but will that be enough to make her lose? We will have to wait till November to know.

The main thing for me, is that she didn't win a primary in her POTUS bid- people just don't like her.

as it mentioned above, even in her home district of LA they didn't like nor support her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Presnock said:

never had kids as her step children were all HS or college

Please explaine your comment as it is confusing to see this post? The response was to this post!!!

Who, exactly, is Elon Musk jealous of?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Please explaine your comment as it is confusing to see this post? The response was to this post!!!

reply was to tug about parenting skills.  not sure why it came ou
t on your msg.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

reply was to tug about parenting skills.  not sure why it came ou
t on your msg.

Not to worry, it is all good.

Funny how just a few days ago I was feeling ill about a Trump win. Now its party time here .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Not to worry, it is all good.

Funny how just a few days ago I was feeling ill about a Trump win. Now its party time here .

Yeah, Hillary thought the ame thing in 2016 but too many Democrats voted for Trump so she lost where she needed to win...Should be a bit more interesting anyway though I still do not believe that either of them are qualified mentally to be president of the US.  But then again, that is only my opinion and I don't count.  Have a good one!

Just looking at the two candidates, there is no doubt that Kamala Harris is the better person.

But then, there is also politics.

Obviously, the GOP has some bad politics. But the DEMs have also lots of crazy woke and DEI politics.

IMHO woke is often just crazy, and I understand why people don't want to vote for a party with those crazy woke ideas.

But then, is it so bad so that the alternative, GOP and Trump, is any better? 

Why is there not a sane party and candidate in the center? No woke crap, and also no right-wing ideas. 

• Agree 1

It's early and Harris is getting a bounce, but a Reuters/Ipsos Poll released yesterday shows Harris leading the felon 44 to 42 in a straight up match. If RFK, Jr is included, Harris is up 42-38 over the felon, which also indicates from whom RFK, Jr takes votes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-s-losing-election-poll-for-first-time-in-over-a-month/ar-BB1qvjnX?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=70f77a9282de4dc8ae9060dde63d4d03&ei=44

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

First the denial, followed immediately by arguable one of the oldest misogynistic tropes.

It's true though. She slept with a married man 30 years her senior who just happened to be a powerful congressman who then promoted her. 

That's pretty much the definition of sleeping your way to the top. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Give her time to implode.

She's a disaster waiting to happen.

I wonder if she'll break out her 'hilarious' Jewish impersonations again any time soon?

33 minutes ago, Presnock said:

as it mentioned above, even in her home district of LA they didn't like nor support her

32 minutes ago, Presnock said:

never had kids as her step children were all HS or college

28 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Earl I think the(programming )is a bit off on this one firstly Kamala’s from the Bay Area not LA and the parenting one is from another thread entirely 

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It's true though. She slept with a married man 30 years her senior who just happened to be a powerful congressman who then promoted her. 

That's pretty much the definition of sleeping your way to the top. 

Link please proving your claim!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

I also noticed that the article in the OP took pains to mention that she is black on at least 2 occasions. Yet made NO mention of her Brahmin Indian heritage, which is actually a larger part of her background.  Trying to cover up her elitist reality, no doubt. 

Woman of color..  (Fixed it for you)

Did you miss the news that Mexico..the land of machismo...just elected a woman?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Social Media said:

At 59, Harris brings a relative youthfulness compared to Trump, who is 78. Despite serving as vice president, many Americans are still unfamiliar with her, often due to misleading online narratives.

so, the internet made her say those unburdened word salads? 

the border tsar thats never been to the border (i've not been to Europe either, cackle cackle cackle).

i can see the narrative emerging already, as if nobody could have guessed, 'the first Black attorney general of California' and 'Harris faces prejudiced attacks from opponents, including derogatory remarks from Representative Tim Burchett and Donald Trump'

guarantee the words 'misogyny & misogynist' will be the lefts new buzz words, banded around whenever Harris is challenged on something,

i expect jingthing will be straight in there first, adding it to his current favourite  'fascist'

Edited by frank83628

3 hours ago, gargamon said:

The inbred rednecks with their ar-15s against the US army/navy/marines with their advanced weaponry. That should last a long time.

it would be better if it were those rednecks against the libtards....

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

oops

misleading

The claim Harris “had an affair with a married man” is technically true. But given Brown had been separated from his wife for more than a decade, the claim is misleading. Haris and Brown’s relationship was not secret and they made public appearances as a couple ( here;

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Link please proving your claim!

Here are the words of WIllie Brown himself;

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

He was married at the time. Not "technically true".  He was married. Doesn't matter if he and his wife were separated. He was married.

Edited by Hanaguma
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

From Dementia Joe, who will be forced out of the presidency in a few days with a nice leaving package, to President cackling Harris. God help the USA.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1