KHarris , SJ activist for Marxist, VP, Border Czar ,endorsed for POTUS

riclag

33 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Vance as the VP pick is the poster child for misogyny and racism. He even thinks women should be banned from getting abortions, by traveling to a state where they can still obtain them.

This is exactly what I meant by "accusations of misogyny and racism".

There is neither misogyny nor racism in an open discussion of abortion policy and how it disproportionately impacts what the left derisively calls "women of color" (or "BIPOC", or whatever racist term the left is using these days).

Continuing to hurl these accusations as a way of stifling discussing and demonizing people with different ideas than you is precisely how the USA ends up with another Trump presidency. You were the cause of Trump's 2016 victory, and you will be the cause of his 2024 victory.

Thank you, and congratulations!

1 minute ago, tai4de2 said:

This is exactly what I meant by "accusations of misogyny and racism".

There is neither misogyny nor racism in an open discussion of abortion policy and how it disproportionately impacts what the left derisively calls "women of color" (or "BIPOC", or whatever racist term the left is using these days).

Continuing to hurl these accusations as a way of stifling discussing and demonizing people with different ideas than you is precisely how the USA ends up with another Trump presidency. You were the cause of Trump's 2016 victory, and you will be the cause of his 2024 victory.

Thank you, and congratulations!

I am not American, I don't have a vote. Therefore, my opinions have zero influence on the outcome in 2024.

Trump won in 2016 by appealing to grievance. IMO the swing voters won't be fooled a second time. Look at the polling numbers. He's behind, and panicking.

Of course the overturning of Roe vs Wade was an exercise in misogyny. One would have to be as thick as two planks not to understand that. Trump is now trying to weasel out of boasting on the matter, leaving the heavy lifting to Vance.

I'm just wondering where the GOP has to go if it loses in 2024. Will it jettison a serial loser, or stay in the corner they have painted themselves into?

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am not American, I don't have a vote. Therefore, my opinions have zero influence on the outcome in 2024.

Trump won in 2016 by appealing to grievance. IMO the swing voters won't be fooled a second time. Look at the polling numbers. He's behind, and panicking.

Of course the overturning of Roe vs Wade was an exercise in misogyny. One would have to be as thick as two planks not to understand that. Trump is now trying to weasel out of boasting on the matter, leaving the heavy lifting to Vance.

I'm just wondering where the GOP has to go if it loses in 2024. Will it jettison a serial loser, or stay in the corner they have painted themselves into?

Even better! A "global citizen" accusing the American electorate of whatever -ism is the flavor of the month. You're helping Trump more than you know (thanks!).

Overturning Roe v. Wade was not an "exercise in misogyny". It was an exercise in constitutionalism. It's entirely possible for something to be legitimately subject to the constitutional rule of law despite impacting women disproportionately. I know, it's hard to understand, as a non-American. Heck, it's hard for many Americans to understand too.

But, I would think a post-Roe USA is your wettest fantasy, because it should in theory result in depopulation of states where abortion is more restricted, in favor of states where abortion is less restricted. Right? Because over time people should want to -- according to your side's own theories and ideas -- move from places where "important" rights are more restricted, to places where such rights are less restricted. So, less power for Texas and Indiana, and more power for California and Massachusetts.

I'm all for that! But I suspect it's lost on marxists, who can never quite seem to wrap their minds around the value of true free-market contexts -- whether for ideas or for trade/goods.

PS I guarantee that in the approximately half of the USA where abortion is legal, it's actually less restricted than wherever you are from. I guess that must be the result of "misogyny" in your country?

Edited by tai4de2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, tai4de2 said:

Even better! A "global citizen" accusing the American electorate of whatever -ism is the flavor of the month. You're helping Trump more than you know (thanks!).

Overturning Roe v. Wade was not an "exercise in misogyny". It was an exercise in constitutionalism. It's entirely possible for something to be legitimately subject to the constitutional rule of law despite impacting women disproportionately. I know, it's hard to understand, as a non-American. Heck, it's hard for many Americans to understand too.

But, I would think a post-Roe USA is your wettest fantasy, because it should in theory result in depopulation of states where abortion is more restricted, in favor of states where abortion is less restricted. Right? Because over time people should want to -- according to your side's own theories and ideas -- move from places where "important" rights are more restricted, to places where such rights are less restricted. So, less power for Texas and Indiana, and more power for California and Massachusetts.

I'm all for that! But I suspect it's lost on marxists, who can never quite seem to wrap their minds around the value of true free-market contexts -- whether for ideas or for trade/goods.

PS I guarantee that in the approximately half of the USA where abortion is legal, it's actually less restricted than wherever you are from. I guess that must be the result of "misogyny" in your country?

LOL, like many Americans you are clueless about the wider world. Calling me a Marxist is even funnier.

Abortion is legal in all states and territories of Australia, unlike the dog's breakfast you have. The Australian population has grown over the last ten years, via a combination of natural increase and immigration.

You just don't understand Vance is a disastrous pick for VP, and Trump is already having buyer's remorse. The women voting for Trump have decreased since 2016, Vance will push that vote even lower.

Now if Trump had picked Nikki Haley, that would have been smart. However, after calling her a birdbrain ( no misogynism, of course ) it was a bridge too far, even for Trump.

Your talk of free markets is utter BS, please tell me how many tariffs the US has currently operating on imported goods and services. IIRC Trump is all for another trade war with China.

It's quite entertaining watching Trump sh!t in his own nest, although apparently he does that quite literally.