Did Donald J Trump fool the world?

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Hard to deny big pharma influence of course, so no doubt they knew which buttons to push. Still in January, the first thing I did was to call a friend of mine who is specialiced in virus pandemics and worked around the world, what is coming now. She expained for me how it would turn out, and made it easier for me to take my precautions and stay in Thailand the whole pandemic. 

The interesting part is, what will happen the next pandemic, will people listening to recomandations and rules? or will the majority manage to pull in same direction for everyones best? 

Very hard to say. I have never been a big vax guy, I've always trusted in my immune system, and I managed to get covid regardless of the vaccine. Fortunately it was a later variant, which was very similar to a cold. However I can tell you that the only reason I got the vaccine was so I could travel in and out of the country, and in the future I would likely think twice if it wasn't required. 

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Very hard to say. I have never been a big vax guy, I've always trusted in my immune system, and I managed to get covid regardless of the vaccine. Fortunately it was a later variant, which was very similar to a cold. However I can tell you that the only reason I got the vaccine was so I could travel in and out of the country, and in the future I would likely think twice if it wasn't required. 

Same as for me, I got Vaccine to be able to travel, and most likely would not had really. Especially after knowing it did not prevent from spreading covid to the next especially elderly family members. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Same thing was said about anyone who questioned the Kennedy assassinations - both John F and Bobby. But today few people believe the lone wolf gunman theory. The evidence doesn’t support it. 

There are no verified videos or photographs of Trump’s injury. No evidence he was hit by anything, bullet or shred of glass. 

At some point in the future we will know more. 

Oh, for the record, those that spout the “leftist” tropes, I’m not politically to the left. More accurate would be to say I was centre right. Just not a MAGA cult member. Trump is a con man and a liar, he always has been. Anything that happens around him should not be taken at face value. Every detail should be investigated. 

Did the moon landing happen? 

Just checking

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Did the moon landing happen? 

Just checking

Is that all you’ve got? 

You’d be better served to explain why Trump has never shown his “injury”? 

All I’ve heard on that question is answers like:

- it’s none of your business, that’s his private medical records.

- didn’t you see the blood on his ear after being shot? 
- a man died, tell his family it was faked.

- you’re a “conspiracy theorist” … blah blah blah.

All BS answers … why he never shows his cleaned up ear might be because there is no injury? 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Is that all you’ve got? 

You’d be better served to explain why Trump has never shown his “injury”? 

All I’ve heard on that question is answers like:

- it’s none of your business, that’s his private medical records.

- didn’t you see the blood on his ear after being shot? 
- a man died, tell his family it was faked.

- you’re a “conspiracy theorist” … blah blah blah.

All BS answers … why he never shows his cleaned up ear might be because there is no injury? 

Well if that was staged, we all live in a simulation!

Simple as that

Mr Smith at the roof after shooting

https://youtu.be/kYaFvv2sQaY?si=2SHF2wHHV8jqeEKT

Edited by Hummin

"Did Donald J Trump fool the world?" 

No, anyone with half a brain can see that this old, incontinent, fraudster,felon, rapist is a total scammer.

On top of that he's much to old to be president!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He has been fooling the world since he was a teenager, that is what he does, he likely practiced on his grandmother, and then just continued from there. At a given point in time he probably said to himself you know something I could probably make a fortune just fooling the world. I'm really good at it. 

And he continues to this day with his supporters, the whole thing is one giant deception. 

And if it's been his intention to fool the world he's pretty much done it, with his multiple very regular severe outrageous lies and untruths with no concern that others would very likely notice his lies, and with zero respect for the law. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, rice555 said:

If you look at the stage area photo, the people are seated about 15Yds.

behind Trump. I think that the fbi are out with metal detectors looking.

The TV. camera angle makes it look that they are a few feet away.

Thanks, so from the angle fired the bullet could be in the dead ground between the rear of the stage and the spectator bleachers.

In due course they should release details ......😋

8 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I don’t believe it is a current photograph. As far as I know Trump has never revealed his “injury” publicly. But … I suspect that there is no damage to his ear. No bullet damage, or shard of glass. And I’m staying with that until I see evidence that proves otherwise. Given the seriousness of the event, I don’t think it is too much to ask? It would help Trump, unless of course it has no damage at all, because that would imply the event was staged. 

And  now all you have to do is figure who will play the part of Jack Ruby.

21 hours ago, Guitar God said:

They said he was grazed. It might not have even been an intact bullet, it could have been a tiny fragment that nicked him from a projectile that hit something else first.
I think it was nick. Notice that there's not one single drop of blood on his white shirt. The ear is full of capillaries and if a pullet pierced his ear there would be more blood. It was probably a microscopic injury. I bled more than that when I nicked my nut-sack shaving. 

Try removing your nut sack from the area of your mouth when shaving.

• Agree 1

On 7/24/2024 at 1:33 AM, AlexRich said:

It’s pointing at the “bullet ravaged” ear? 

Bullet RAVAGED ear:

- Needs a 2inch by 2 inch bandage / plaster.

- Needs no bandage at all and no sign or any damage

- Needs a 1cm by 1.5 cm plaster, but no sign of damage. No redness etc.

- Plays golf same day.

Edited by scorecard

5 hours ago, scorecard said:

Bullet RAVAGED ear:

- Needs a 2inch by 2 inch bandage / plaster.

- Needs no bandage at all and no sign or any damage

- Needs a 1cm by 1.5 cm plaster, but no sign of damage. No redness etc.

- Plays golf same day.

FBI Director dropping a heavy hint that Trump was not shot? The plot thickens.

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

FBI Director dropping a heavy hint that Trump was not shot? The plot thickens.

Does it really matters, Donald was shot at with 8 shots (latest update i read).

There is also an cameraman who took 20 pics a second, who have picture of the bullit passing Trumps head.

This nonsense creating false news and conspiracy have to stop from all parts, especiallly taking the video you posted as evidence for it was not a bullit straifing his ear, is to take an ongoing investigation out of perspective where they consider everything before they make an conclusion if they can based on their findings and evidences. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

There is also an cameraman who took 20 pics a second, who have picture of the bullit passing Trumps head.

This nonsense creating false news and conspiracy have to stop from all parts, especiallly taking the video you posted as evidence for it was not a bullit straifing his ear, is to take an ongoing investigation out of perspective where they consider everything before they make an conclusion if they can based on their findings and evidences. 

All I did was show a video of the FBI director commenting on the “bullet” theory. He’s trying to be diplomatic, so he doesn’t get attacked or accused of being a “deep state” actor. He doesn’t believe Trump was hit by a bullet, given the evidence he has seen so far.

But slowly and steadily we are beginning to see doubts cast over the established narrative. And that doesn’t surprise me in the least.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

All I did was show a video of the FBI director commenting on the “bullet” theory. He’s trying to be diplomatic, so he doesn’t get attacked or accused of being a “deep state” actor. He doesn’t believe Trump was hit by a bullet, given the evidence he has seen so far.

But slowly and steadily we are beginning to see doubts cast over the established narrative. And that doesn’t surprise me in the least.

I would rather see the whole briefing than just a limited version of his breifing. 

On 7/24/2024 at 2:27 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

You've lost me . 

Nevermind about any wind up , what's the red arrow in the photo for ?

You guys are lucky I don't even get a picture 

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

It was taken down because it was an old photograph. Trump won’t show his ear publicly until he thinks he has plausible deniability. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

It was taken down because it was an old photograph. Trump won’t show his ear publicly until he thinks he has plausible deniability. 

Well he had a bandage glued on for a couple of days 

23 minutes ago, still kicking said:

It was deleted because it was a fake photo . 

But it was a photo of Donald Trump with a bit red arrow pointing to where Donald's Trump ear is , just in case some people didn't know where Donald Trumps ears are 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2024 at 5:52 PM, spidermike007 said:

He has been fooling the world since he was a teenager, that is what he does, he likely practiced on his grandmother, and then just continued from there. At a given point in time he probably said to himself you know something I could probably make a fortune just fooling the world. I'm really good at it. 

And he continues to this day with his supporters, the whole thing is one giant deception. 

Q Did Trump start any wars during his term?

Q Did Trump reduce the numbers of illegals crossing the border?

Was he just fooling us on that?

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 12:58 AM, AlexRich said:

So the guy didn't actually die from a bullet fired at Trump? Is that what you are saying? He was just an actor pretending to die?

On 7/25/2024 at 11:29 PM, Hummin said:

Seems to be a few on here pretending that they are not upset that Trump wasn't shot.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems to be a few on here pretending that they are not upset that Trump wasn't shot.

oh, Im not surprised he was shot at, Im surprised SS failed so badly. Im not longer upset or surprised things happens, it is in the nature of the game someone want to kill other people who have an great impact on their lives. 

Im more surprised some do not understand confirmet information can not be stated before they are finished with their investigation and have all proofs needed to make an conclusion. 

Edited by Hummin

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So the guy didn't actually die from a bullet fired at Trump? Is that what you are saying? He was just an actor pretending to die?

No. No one who says Trump faked his assassination is saying that. What they are saying is that those people died to make a fake assassination look real. Do you think Trump cares about them? 

• Sad 1