Drops

What do you people in Thailand use to get the redness out of your eyes?

Hista Oph doesn't do it. I had a bit of luck initially with Naphcon A but seems short lived. I'm trying to locate the active ingredient below which is now used in Lumify (US). Pharmacy no habp

bri0348_1_1.jpg

Edited by BobDobbs
add photo

2 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Visine!.............Perfect!

As I stated Hista Oph doesn't work (for me). The same active ingredient tetrahydrozylene or however it's spelled

Just now, BobDobbs said:

As I stated Hista Oph doesn't work (for me). The same active ingredient tetrahydrozylene or however it's spelled

Well try something else!            Tetryzoline hydrochloride for those interested!

Just now, 2baht said:

Well try something else!            Tetryzoline hydrochloride for those interested!

It's still early morning but I think you're going to win the prize for most idiotic post of the day

What do you think the purpose of my post was?

• Haha 1

Just now, BobDobbs said:

What do you think the purpose of my post was?

Similar to my reply really, trying to help you get the red out of your eyes!

2 hours ago, stoner said:

This is same as Naphcon A I had posted. Actually, the Thai brand has more active ingredient.

I don't really smoke a LG qty of weed, but now kinda daily. I've heard that you can build up a tolerance to these drops.

At least you didn't recommend what is depicted in lower left hand corner lol

Screenshot_2024-07-24-08-33-12-84_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Screenshot_2024-07-24-08-31-51-26_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

2 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

At least you didn't recommend what is depicted in lower left hand corner lol

ahhh that recommendation is not in my lazada. i think it is personally driven ads. :)

1 minute ago, stoner said:

ahhh that recommendation is not in my lazada. i think it is personally driven ads. 🙂

My ladyboy gf says no way. S/he swore she deleted the cookies.

Just now, gargamon said:

Be proud, not embarrassed about your red eyes. A sign of your status and ability to have the time to smoke that much.

I smoked the red out. 

4 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Be proud, not embarrassed about your red eyes. A sign of your status and ability to have the time to smoke that much.

That's the thing. It's just a tiny bit. Perhaps a few tiny hits.

It's nothing to be proud of it makes me look tired

23 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

That's the thing. It's just a tiny bit. Perhaps a few tiny hits.

It's nothing to be proud of it makes me look tired

Sounds like you need to smoke more then.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

I think you need to talk to a professional.

Stop smoking, drinking and see what happens. I had read before about rebound. I think that's the problem.

I do tend to use the drops once or twice a day

This video discusses the medicine, also recommends Lumify the active ingredient can be found in the picture that I initially posted.

This is a good video discussing the issue briefly if anyone else shares the problem.

Edited by BobDobbs

11 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Actually that is YOUR link 🤣

Yes, it might be his link, but that doesn´t matter. When he use the same link he get up other choices and advertising depending on his search habits and cookie settings. When you use the same link you might get other offers besides the main product based on your search behavior and cookie settings.

Edited by Gottfrid

6 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, it might be his link, but that doesn´t matter. When he use the same link he get up other choices and advertising depending on his search habits and cookie settings. When you use the same link you might get other offers besides the main product based on your search behavior and cookie settings.

Dunno. Your response sounds very technically astute but the truth is my browser dumps all that stuff every time I close it. I have never bought anything from Lazada in my life.

My response was in jest.

I never use Lazada. Even when I buy online it's shoppee. I browse online on my phone and then send the link to my wife. I've never purchased anything online in Thailand from these places.

7 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Dunno. Your response sounds very technically astute but the truth is my browser dumps all that stuff every time I close it. I have never bought anything from Lazada in my life.

My response was in jest.

I never use Lazada. Even when I buy online it's shoppee. I browse online on my phone and then send the link to my wife. I've never purchased anything online in Thailand from these places.

Ok, but there you have the difference.

First I figure out what is causing my eye irritation and then try to not do that anymore.

But when eye discomfort arises I put urine drops in my eyes and say a daily prayer for health and vitailty to include perfect eyesight.  This changes disease energy to that of health.  And the problem just dissappears.

You have your own built in, internal pharmaceutical laboratory that is a powerful health tool.  Free.  No side affects.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I just buy eye drops from my local pharmacist for 40bht.

2-3 days and back to normal.

For me it seems to be caused by reading all day.

I'm sure hours on my phone or tablet doesn't help. Thx

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Anyway, they have drops with the same substance you are searching for in Thailand. It´s made in Thailand by Millimed BFS Co Ltd.BRINIDIN EYE DROPS

I show the pharmacist the picture ask if she has similar. Thus far five stocked pharmacy no habp

Thx

25 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

I show the pharmacist the picture ask if she has similar. Thus far five stocked pharmacy no habp

Thx

Ty. However, they might not have in stock, but as it is a Thai product, they should be able to order. My pharmacy out in nowhere, has been able to order thing for me.

• Thanks 1