Does your wife/partner work?

44 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Sometimes partners want to work even though there is no financial need to do so.

Or, smart enough not to burn their bridges, as having doubt the relationship is gong to last.  Or, realize if & when partner craps out, they'll have nothing to fall back on.  Providing their own financial security it all goes bad.   May just love what they are doing, work wise.

Generalizing and not directed to H&S.

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Thing is many don't want to drag them around 24/7

You're really talking about the women some buy here,that they aren't proud being with, don't want to be seen with around their friends, or secretly despise even though they get pleasure from them, for a price. A good woman a good man wants around as much as possible. If she wants to work, that's her prerogative, and he waits home for her. This is why having a woman closer to your age is better. Most younger ones work, or want to, even if they are getting money from a foreigner, of course subtracting the greedy or lazy., who lie around all day on their phones waiting for the next withdrawal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

You people want to be with your teerak 24/7.....even spending time together at 7/11?

Jeez, and I thought I was needy....

I work at home and outside of home.

She is most of the time at home, or maybe she visits her family up country for a few days.

Most of the time we are together, and we like to be together. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Of course she works, has three businesses and maintains a healthy self esteem and well rounded social life just as the rest of her family. Never had a thing for lazy lackies.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

Sometimes partners want to work even though there is no financial need to do so.

mine doesn't need to work but she does some side work to keep her busy, or she would get depressed

• Like 1

My wife opened her shop before we were married, and just living together, she did this while I was away back 'home' for 3 months, she is now paying off some land she is buying from her ex FL, that did annoy me but her reasoning was that she didn't know if I would marry her or not. She still keeps the house clean, etc. but somedays works 12 hrs.

I don't mind as I enjoy my own company. 

Had her 11th anniversary with company last month, career with a civil engineering business, good employer, work environment and colleagues. No thoughts of stopping work.

Daughter #2 started at uni this year studying civil engineering, and longer term there's possibility of internship and employment there.

• Thumbs Up 1