"I've seen 'em come and go and I've seen 'em die. And long ago I stopped askin' why."

12 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Rubbish.

Like I have said, I'm not a political person and only see him for what he actually is. It's obvious he's a full blown malignant narcissist, thinking he's better and smarter than everyone else, when he's actually a very limited vocabulary nitwit. "I know everything about Covid", is what he said while thousands were dying because of a lack of concern, knowledge and a huge ego that had him think people weren't in trouble. He's a misogynist who has cheated on his wife, and paid a woman to not talk, although of course this got out. Built a useless wall for millions that doesn't deter many. Racist? Most likely. A man of little words who got there because people thought, heck, he's a successful billionaire businessman,and he should be a good president. They were wrong, as he's proven to be one of the worst. America has a chance now with a proven candidate, as she should get in easily. there are still a lot of people in the US in denial, but eventually only the very dense will remain that way.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Like I have said, I'm not a political person and only see him for what he actually is. It's obvious he's a full blown malignant narcissist, thinking he's better and smarter than everyone else, when he's actually a very limited vocabulary nitwit. "I know everything about Covid", is what he said while thousands were dying because of a lack of concern, knowledge and a huge ego that had him think people weren't in trouble. He's a misogynist who has cheated on his wife, and paid a woman to not talk, although of course this got out. Built a useless wall for millions that doesn't deter many. Racist? Most likely. A man of little words who got there because people thought, heck, he's a successful billionaire businessman,and he should be a good president. They were wrong, as he's proven to be one of the worst. America has a chance now with a proven candidate, as she should get in easily. there are still a lot of people in the US in denial, but eventually only the very dense will remain that way.

Why is there so many Democrat supporters in Thailand? Trump is 3 points ahead of useless Harris.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Don't let susanlea trigger you. He is just a vile, hateful and angry troll, has zero to add, and makes posts that are weak, lazy and uninteresting, while being aimed at applying minimal effort for maximum effect. Don't waste your good time and thoughts on this non-entity.

You waste your time everyday following me :cheesy:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Why is there so many Democrat supporters in Thailand? Trump is 3 points ahead of useless Harris.

How do you know how many Trump or Harris supporters there are here? Has anyone taken a poll involving all voters here?Trump gained a few points being shot at, a sympathy thing, but he's still not out of the woods as far as his charges and people want change. Harris is a change, and probably will be elected.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

How do you know how many Trump or Harris supporters there are here? Has anyone taken a poll involving all voters here?Trump gained a few points being shot at, a sympathy thing, but he's still not out of the woods as far as his charges and people want change. Harris is a change, and probably will be elected.

Google champ. It isnt hard.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/favorability/donald-trump/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, susanlea said:

Thais cant vote :cheesy:

Do you remember what you originally said? "Why is there so many Democratic supporters in Thailand"?. I responded, asking you how would you know this without a poll taken

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Do you remember what you originally said? "Why is there so many Democratic supporters in Thailand"?. I responded, asking you how would you know this without a poll taken

Because lots on here support the Dems.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, susanlea said:

Because lots on here support the Dems.

This forum is just a fraction of the foreigners living in Thailand .If you take just this forum as a poll, yes, more here don't like Trump than do.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Terrance8812 said:

From what I've seen, from the majority of posts on this website, it seems there are more expat Trump supporters than Harris supporters here in this online community. That may not be an indication of anything, because you're only looking at a few hundred people here, but that's been my observation within this site.

Otherwise, I fully agree with what you just said. Very good chance Trump would've beaten Biden. But very good chance now he's going to lose to Harris. The fact that Trump is in cognitive decline, and Harris is sharp as a tack, and nearly 20 years younger, makes a huge difference. 

Exactly. People want a change. All presidents do some good, along with the bad. People are dreamers, and in four years it's hard to fix the problems the previous one left behind, along with the new problems coming in. It's time we had a woman, if only just to see what they are capable of in such a high position, in America.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Exactly. People want a change. All presidents do some good, along with the bad. People are dreamers, and in four years it's hard to fix the problems the previous one left behind, along with the new problems coming in. It's time we had a woman, if only just to see what they are capable of in such a high position, in America.

Yeah women are great. Look at the SS woman that just resigned. Voting based on gender is just stupid and bigoted.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:
2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Load of rubbish. Wonder what fills your thoughts.

why do need to take over every thread man?

Isn't this a public forum that has only one raison d'être - to publish posts from members?    Who are you to suggest that any other poster's contribution may be too much?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Well put. I'll debate about the topics being interesting though. Most of the time they seem designed to wind people up. 

So you have noticed the change too.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, proton said:

In a past life I was killed off for stating Biden had dementia, well well well. 

i was punished before for calling trump the dancing orange monkey. tame compared to what's said today. 

10 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

From what I've seen, from the majority of posts on this website

... that's probably true... but not because there are more Trumpists than liberals.  A likely explanation is that the thin-skinned Trumpists cannot help but defend their cult leader while many left leaning members have correctly assessed that posts by the Trumpists are just silly noise that is best ignored.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:

... that's probably true... but not because there are more Trumpists than liberals.  A likely explanation is that the thin-skinned Trumpists cannot help but defend their cult leader while many left leaning members have correctly assessed that posts by the Trumpists are just silly noise that is best ignored.

Load of rubbish as per usual. Trump isnt the one with late stage dementia.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1