Donald or Kamala?

Hummin

Donald or Kamala  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Only if someone tortured me and forced me to vote in 2024.

But, please do not worry....

I do not expect this to happen to me, this year.

More likely, I will vote TWICE...illegally.

Once for Trump.

Once for Kamala.

Shouldn't even joke about voting for Trump.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Trump is devoted to listening his beautiful family & family business more than listening US citizens & national/state public services. Is that not practical for president's role?  

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don’t call other posters fascists.

I call Trump and maga fascist because they are.

I've posted many links about Trump.

Here's another.

Suck it up buttercup and stop your insipid whining.

Im surprised Pierce let him speak so long without interruption. I just cant stand Pierce or any alike who never let people finish their sentences or speaches. We need more arenas where people have time and can talk, give solid arguments without being interupted. 

6 hours ago, NORDO said:

Really doesn’t matter, ain’t nothing you can do about it.    You are  a pawn with a bark, but no bite.   The individual USA  Americans vote sucks hind teat on the USA politic sow.

Because the electoral college needs to be tossed and let the popular vote decide

As an European I cannot vote but I hope that Trump makes it. At least it would avoid WW3 and put the chosen people from the promised land back into their corner where they can feast on huge piles of unsold war gear. 

With Kamala I would not know but there's a fair share of female and Non-American/American votes in store for her.

• Confused 2

No more women experiment involvement in politics. Didnt you see how is the situation in Europe where top officials are women?

President of European Central Bank :Christine Lagarde

Presidents of European Commission: Ursula von der Leyen

President of European Parliament: Roberta Metsola 

Absolutely chaos.......they failed in Monetary police with quantitative but not.....qualitative easing.

They failed in corona pandemic corruption with Corona Funds -involvement of Europe with energy war with President Putin and civilians are freezing during winter and overheated during summer -involvement of EU States in Ukraine war with corrupted nazi far right Zelenski -illegal immigrants from Africa and Arabian States......: "unaccompanied minors" 20 -30 years old 

Maltesse Roberta Metsola ....approve everything from Queen V.d.L (von der Leyen) .....Oui madam......

These regimes of "democrasy" should be over and Democrasy -Law -Justice ought to be back again in Europe.

We need more "Trumps" not more females "rescuers"!

Melania Trump joins Donald Trump on stage at RNC

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

No more women experiment involvement in politics. Didnt you see how is the situation in Europe where top officials are women?

President of European Central Bank :Christine Lagarde

Presidents of European Commission: Ursula von der Leyen

President of European Parliament: Roberta Metsola 

Absolutely chaos.......they failed in Monetary police with quantitative but not.....qualitative easing.

They failed in corona pandemic corruption with Corona Funds -involvement of Europe with energy war with President Putin and civilians are freezing during winter and overheated during summer -involvement of EU States in Ukraine war with corrupted nazi far right Zelenski -illegal immigrants from Africa and Arabian States......: "unaccompanied minors" 20 -30 years old 

Maltesse Roberta Metsola ....approve everything from Queen V.d.L (von der Leyen) .....Oui madam......

These regimes of "democrasy" should be over and Democrasy -Law -Justice ought to be back again in Europe.

We need more "Trumps" not more females "rescuers"!

Melania Trump joins Donald Trump on stage at RNC

Sure thing, Ivan.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

Anecdotal and will have zero effect on interest rates, currency exchange rates, or the financial markets going forward if she gets elected. You can refer back to this post middle of next year when the dollar is weaker back at around only 33 Baht to the dollar, inflation is sitting back at 2%, and interest rates are at around 3.5%. 

Set a calendar event in your phone so you can send @Hanaguma a reminder a year from now of his naive opinion.  Best to include an interesting recipe for crow.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rumpelstilskin said:

Because the electoral college needs to be tossed and let the popular vote decide

Yes, the electoral college, the second amendment, and the first amendment need to be eliminated, and the supreme court packed. 

Eff the Constitution, mob rule!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So far it seems like the forum members is more on the "liberal" side, where it is about 

60% Harris

32% Trump

8% Blanc

Wondering if there where "normal" candidates, how it would had been.

My best guess, Trump's rethorics make forum members vote for Harris instead of maybe a bit more even poll? Anyone?

Just saw an article where Trump gets away with obviously lies, but Harris will not. The nature of his voters accept lies and see them.as a necessity to win the election accepted by the republican party.

Edited by Hummin

On 7/24/2024 at 6:25 PM, Terrance8812 said:

Huh? You've got it completely backwards. Inflation is at 2.6% right now. Nearly at the 2% Fed target, down from its peak of over 9% in 2021. The Fed will now cut interest rates in September and then 1-2 more times before the end of the year. As soon as the first two rate cuts hit, then the Baht will be back to 33 to the dollar.

If you want high inflation then you would need to vote for Trump. His planned tariff policies on all imported goods will create supply line shortages in America again and force inflation to go back up. This will result in higher interest rates and a stronger dollar again. 

The US economy under Biden is the strongest economy the US has had in the last 50 years. Lowest unemployment since the 70s. Unemployment was really high under Trump. He created the lowest number of jobs of any president in recent history.

These are just facts and have nothing to do with a political debate. 

oh soooooo  backwards

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

So far it seems like the forum members is more on the "liberal" side, where it is about 

60% Harris

32% Trump

8% Blanc

Wondering if there where "normal" candidates, how it would had been.

My best guess, Trump's rethorics make forum members vote for Harris instead of maybe a bit more even poll? Anyone?

A normal candidate for the maga fascist party would need to be a non maga fascist. They're all gone. Trump murdered the republican party. He's all about destruction like fascists throughout history.

But just for academics, a normal republican democrat contest good example would be Kinzinger R vs. Whitmer D.

Yes it would be much closer.

Voting for Trump is voting for the end of American democracy. 

If that doesn't encourage people to vote against him, there is something really wrong.

I don't accept that Harris isn't a normal democrat but I put in Whitmer who would be perceived as more mainstream because she's white. Or if you insist on a white man then probably Gavin Newsom.

As said the bench for normal republicans is almost nonexistent. 

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

he would destroy  the cackling hen in  30 seconds

I love how the Trumpists can blurt out an opinion of few words yet still manage to include denigration, exaggeration and false machismo.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1