VP Kamala Harris Had 92-Percent Staff Turnover

KhunLA

Is a public 'slanging match' the best way of choosing a president ?     How would that 'skill ' help when talking to other world leaders or even, to managing the staff in the Oval Office ?     

23 minutes ago, attento said:

Is a public 'slanging match' the best way of choosing a president ?     How would that 'skill ' help when talking to other world leaders or even, to managing the staff in the Oval Office ?     

It seems for most politicians it's about winning and having the power and not much else.

Many GOP politicians accept Trump now because they know this is their only chance to survive in the GOP. Many of them didn't have much good to say about Trump before 2016.

And recently the DEMs were talking a lot about how they can win the election with the old Biden. The fact what we is/was not able to do the job anymore seemed to be a minor issue. Winning is everything.

Sad.

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Not in the T cult, but when it comes to which of the 2 is more qualified to lead ...

... harris is a joke, always has been, and always will be.

Her qualifications for being picked as VP were and now as P nominee come down to 2

... female

... mixed race

A blind person can see that :coffee1:

You forgot age, but that's like " Don't mention the war" for Trumpers.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You forgot age, but that's like " Don't mention the war" for Trumpers.

Nonsense. What's funny is how leftists were adamant that age didn't matter. But now that Biden's out, they immediately reversed themselves. 🙂 Old as Kamala is, 59, she's being reinvented as "cool" Kamala.

image.png.82cfb10fff05ccec3f09eb891b1ca15e.png

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I understand "I see the left ruining my country.". I don't know too much about the USA, but I know there are too many crazy leftists who ruin it. And they are very loud.

And about Trump and his lies: Is it really better that after 3 years and 30 (or how many?) court cases which confirmed that he lost he still believes he won? One way or another, he does not accept. Maybe in his mind and in his talking, maybe "only" in his talking.

There were no court cases that confirmed anything. The cases were all dismissed. 

I agree Trump lost the election. But as I understand it, a lot of rules were changed, some changes later ruled unconstitutional, and while the number of mail-in ballots more than doubled, the rejection rate plummeted. 

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How can reasonable people who deal with facts communicate with such a liar?

How can leaders of other countries all over the world communicate and make arrangements with such an unreliable person who does not deal in facts?

Take for example his penthouse in Trump Tower which he repeatedly claimed was 3 times as bigger than it actually was. If you talk about something which has size X or 3 times size X you talk about something very different. And that is just one of many many examples.

It is impossible to talk with such a person about reality if he doesn't accept reality. 

IMHO for a long time the choice was not The Left or Trump. The choice was The Left or many other options. Why do so many people support Trump? 

Because actually tried to do the things he promised to do.

What do I care that he brags about how big his Penthouse is? 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Nonsense. What's funny is how leftists were adamant that age didn't matter. But now that Biden's out, they immediately reversed themselves. 🙂 Old as Kamala is, 59, she's being reinvented as "cool" Kamala.

image.png.82cfb10fff05ccec3f09eb891b1ca15e.png

The Trumpers were saying Biden's age mattered. Trump's didn't, because he can have rallies. The fact he is a fat slob who wears diapers, can't mask his body odor, and is in cognitive decline gets swept under the rug. If he was in aged care, he'd be the guy carers would be drawing straws to avoid.

MAGA supporters don't matter. What matters are non-aligned voters, who actually decide who goes to the White House.

The GOP knows it has a couple of own goals already. The age issue has boomeranged on them. Non-aligned voters are not impressed by Roe vs Wade being overturned, nor are they likely to be persuaded by the argument Trump's felony convictions are political.

It's going to get nasty, but that is Trump and MAGA to a T.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Cool story NOW do King Baby and his staff that say he is unfit for office.....take your time as there are many...many are saying! tears in their eyes!!!

40 former White House staff and elected officials (including Mike Pence) declared they wouldn't support Trump's candidacy. Pretty solid Reps like Bill Barr and Johm Bolton. If you want closer visibility into Trump's decision making, Bolton's book goes into great detail. How many ICBMs has N Korea launched since that great bromance.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is there a right in the US? Does it represent everyone? If the answer is no, then there is a left. It represents 

the people not on the right.

In any event, the left that you claim does not exist in the US controls virtually every aspect of education in the US, so that may explain why no one seems to know anything.

What do you mean, the left controls education? You mean evolution is taught in schools, and not creationism? The history of slavery? Oh, you mean woke stuff! Like.... What?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is there a right in the US? Does it represent everyone? If the answer is no, then there is a left. It represents 

the people not on the right.

In any event, the left that you claim does not exist in the US controls virtually every aspect of education in the US, so that may explain why no one seems to know anything.

Is there a God? Does it matter? Do I care?

To me, there's just rabid right, who are all wrong, and the rest, who seem to be ok.

I guess if there's a left there has to be a right, right? You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, in out, in out shake it all about. It's got about as much sense as that. I'm a lefty too. I pitch with my left and bat right handed. Which side am I on? It's all playground stuff.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No. They were saying his senility mattered. The non-Trumpers came to agree. This may be coming true of yourself.

<SNIP! slobbering>

They've been leaning towards Trump after experience with all the failures of Biden. Those with money on the line, the most objective of them all, aren't impressed with Kamala's promise either.

As of Wednesday evening, traders on Polymarket gave Trump a 63% chance of winning while Vice President Harris had 32%, with Trump's odds mostly unchanged since Sunday's development. On PredictIt, Trump's odds have dipped slightly from 60% on Sunday to 57% as of Wednesday, and Harris' odds rose from 40% to 45% in that time.

--Donald Trump vs Kamala Harris: What do the betting markets say?

No. And it wasn't an age issue, as you've been told.

That depends on the non-aligned voters. So far, despite all the noise from the left hoping to make it an issue, it hasn't made much difference.

Those increased Trump's popularity, esp as it becomes increasingly clear that they were political and aren't going to stick. Sad, isn't it.

Hate and demonization have always been the province of the left, going all the way back to Lincoln. Seems to be you to a T more than Trump and MAGA, no?

That last paragraph needs backing up.

• Love It 1

Just now, bradiston said:

That last paragraph needs backing up.

Which part of the last paragraph? Try to be precise.

In the landscape of extinction, precision is next to godliness.  
     --Samuel Beckett

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

What do I care that he brags about how big his Penthouse is? 

If someone lies about the size of the place where he lives (11,000 square feet compared to 30,000 square feet) how can you trust such a person?

And it's not just to trust him in business it is trusting him with the whole nation, 300 million people, the job of commander in chief, ...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Which part of the last paragraph? Try to be precise.

In the landscape of extinction, precision is next to godliness.  
     --Samuel Beckett

"Hate and demonization have always been the province of the left, going all the way back to Lincoln."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Somehow your view of leftists is wrong.

A) Maybe you talk about the most left of the left, maybe 5% of the population. Yes, those might be those gender study idiots.

B) If you consider anybody left of center, maybe about 50% of the population, you should be able to find out that they don't have much to do with what you describe above.

Maybe you noticed that some of the left, especially the once with the big mouth, claim that anybody in the right is a nazi and a racist and all that.

Are you a nazi and a racist? I guess not. Are you right of the center? I guess yes. 

There is not just radical left and radical right. 

Liberals are not leftists, I am a liberal. 

The problem is that most liberals vote for leftists, and believe what the leftists tell them. 

Most every non=Trump supporter on here says Trump is Hitler, a dictator, a rapist and all this other nonsense.

Yeah, he's pompous and braggadocios and says some stupid stuff, but he is the only Republican Presidential candidate since Reagan that has not caved to the media/left (redundant). 

I do not love Trump, and, and there are any number of people I would vote for than Trump, but I do not have that option. 90% of what you have heard about Trump is not true.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Yeah, and the VP Trump selected was comparing him to Hitler not so long ago.

I assume that you are not going to provide a quote. You are just regurgitating what someone else said. 

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

The Trumpers were saying Biden's age mattered. Trump's didn't, because he can have rallies. The fact he is a fat slob who wears diapers, can't mask his body odor, and is in cognitive decline gets swept under the rug. If he was in aged care, he'd be the guy carers would be drawing straws to avoid.

MAGA supporters don't matter. What matters are non-aligned voters, who actually decide who goes to the White House.

The GOP knows it has a couple of own goals already. The age issue has boomeranged on them. Non-aligned voters are not impressed by Roe vs Wade being overturned, nor are they likely to be persuaded by the argument Trump's felony convictions are political.

It's going to get nasty, but that is Trump and MAGA to a T.

More regurgitated nonsense. You keep lying about the age thing, and you are never able to support anything you say. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If someone lies about the size of the place where he lives (11,000 square feet compared to 30,000 square feet) how can you trust such a person?

And it's not just to trust him in business it is trusting him with the whole nation, 300 million people, the job of commander in chief, ...

Okay, what are the facts in the of the story? Was someone cheated? 

So, if I hear my fishing buddy bragging about 30kg tuna, and I had seen it, and it was only 11kg, I should call him out as a liar and never go fishing with him again, got it. 

You know, half the papers in the US count and keep track of every "lie" Trump tells. If he says he had the greatest immigration numbers in history, the "fact-checkers" will say that in the third year of Lincoln's first term, Lincolns immigration numbers were better, and call Trump a liar. 

You know what they don't do? They don't track any other President's lies.

• Love It 1