VP Kamala Harris Had 92-Percent Staff Turnover

KhunLA

22 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Unfortunately for you, you can't vote in November.

I don't think foreigners can donate to political campaigns, either 

I can ..  and I voted in the primaries..   US citizen,  with a registered US address

and I'll help to make sure Pennsylvania goes republican all the way

Subject: RE: Federal Absentee Write-In Ballot attached
Importance: HighPlease be advised that our office has submitted an OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN ABSENTEE PRIMARY BALLOT (2501 East Providence Township) to you through the SURE Portal.  You may not receive this ballot immediately.  Therefore, please continue to check your email for the ballot (including your SPAM mail).  Should you not receive the ballot by Monday, March 25th, please contact our office.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Luuk Chaai said:

I can ..  and I voted in the primaries..   US citizen,  with a registered US address

and I'll help to make sure Pennsylvania goes republican all the way

Subject: RE: Federal Absentee Write-In Ballot attached
Importance: HighPlease be advised that our office has submitted an OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN ABSENTEE PRIMARY BALLOT (2501 East Providence Township) to you through the SURE Portal.  You may not receive this ballot immediately.  Therefore, please continue to check your email for the ballot (including your SPAM mail).  Should you not receive the ballot by Monday, March 25th, please contact our office.

If Trump wins, you won't have to worry about voting again:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/27/trump-faces-backlash-four-years-you-dont-have-vote-again-remark/

"At the conclusion of his speech at the Believers Summit in West Palm Beach, Fla., Trump said, “Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. … You got to get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote.”"

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I never denied that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections. Why do you keep lying?

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Except that I never said that I believe that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections. Why are you lying? 

You sound like a very confused person.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Citing "woke" means you are an unhappy white male.

Unhappy because you worry about uppity blacks, women seeking equality, and illegals who could take your job if you were an American.

Someone else beat me to laughing at that comment.

Delusional response to reality - woke liberal mind disease is what Elon Musk calls it - and it is recognised for what it is more and more.

Those who are woke libs will of course deflect and insult, but they never actually give a rational response to the issue at hand.

The reason they dont is because they cant - there is no rational response about most of what they do. 

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It sounds like you didn't like the poll results

As polls go, only reliable, professional, legitimate polls may be taken seriously. I have no problem at all accepting their results, whatever it is, unlike the deluded leftist to whom I responded.

and you're trying to cancel the poll.

Nonsense is what it is. You're free to believe it as you wish, as I'm free to laugh at you for doing so. The cancellation mandate came only from the left, as it always does.

Unfortunately, there will be more polls with bad numbers for Trump.

ANF Poster predictions have always been excellent reverse indicators. I hadn't thought about it, but now I guess I'm glad to hear that there will be more polls with good numbers for Trump.🙂 

On 7/25/2024 at 3:35 PM, Yellowtail said:

Well, except for getting fined, he sounds like a leftist. Leftists never have to suffer the consequences of the conspiracy theories they promote. Their control of the courts sees to that.

What a ridiculous comment. Deflecting. And you obviously haven't read up on this utterly obnoxious slob. And that goes for all your sad act emoji givers.

On 7/25/2024 at 5:00 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess the woke idiots and DEI crowd and all those are summarized as The Left.

Then there are those who want unlimited immigration, no police anymore, nobody gets arrested, and all that.

And let's not forget the idiots who don't know what a woman is.

Personally, I think they should just be called Idiots. 

So let's start at the other end. Unwoke is what? Not woken up? Unenlightened? Living in the dark ages? Stupid? Thick? Inbred? Moronic? Sad act? Yeah, all of that. MAGAFANS are unwoke army recruits yet to undergo maggering. Maggerization, the removal of any functioning brain tissue, leading to imbecility and megaduh!

On 7/25/2024 at 9:10 PM, Yellowtail said:

Liberals are not leftists, I am a liberal. 

The problem is that most liberals vote for leftists, and believe what the leftists tell them. 

Most every non=Trump supporter on here says Trump is Hitler, a dictator, a rapist and all this other nonsense.

Yeah, he's pompous and braggadocios and says some stupid stuff, but he is the only Republican Presidential candidate since Reagan that has not caved to the media/left (redundant). 

I do not love Trump, and, and there are any number of people I would vote for than Trump, but I do not have that option. 90% of what you have heard about Trump is not true.

I'm relieved to read that last remark. The remaining 10% is bad enough.

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

So let's start at the other end. Unwoke is what? Not woken up? Unenlightened? Living in the dark ages? Stupid? Thick? Inbred? Moronic? Sad act? Yeah, all of that. MAGAFANS are unwoke army recruits yet to undergo maggering. Maggerization, the removal of any functioning brain tissue, leading to imbecility and megaduh!

And then there is a lot in between those extremes.

From far away it seems to me that many on the right see only the extreme left. And many on the left see only the extreme right.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those people in the middle could cooperate to oppose those extremes on the left and extremes on the right? 

On 7/25/2024 at 9:10 PM, Yellowtail said:

90% of what you have heard about Trump is not true.

I saw enough videos of Trump giving speeches. Is that true enough?

Personally, I don't need anybody to help me understand what Trump says. It's obvious that he is a maniac. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

What a ridiculous comment. Deflecting. And you obviously haven't read up on this utterly obnoxious slob. And that goes for all your sad act emoji givers.

I am not a fan of Kamala, but I would never call her an "utterly obnoxious slob". Actually, while I think she a bit annoying, and not particularly bright, she looks nice enough (for an old woman), and she was actually kind of hot way back when she was Willie Brown's paramour. 

On 7/25/2024 at 4:45 PM, bradiston said:

That's three facts most Americans aren't, or weren't, aware of at the outbreak of war there.

And seems to me to be obvious there must have been a specific reason why she said that. But that background now seems to be ignored.

On 7/26/2024 at 4:34 PM, sirineou said:

Are you guys for real?Do you even hear yourselves talk? 

was there any doubt who your nominee would be?Do you know who the cochair of the RNC is? There is even talk of renaming the RNC to the trumpNC 

How much does Romney , Pence, Cheney   have to say in the big tent of the RNC?

Unlike the DNC, the RNC actually allowed viable opposing candidates to run. 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then there is a lot in between those extremes.

From far away it seems to me that many on the right see only the extreme left. And many on the left see only the extreme right.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those people in the middle could cooperate to oppose those extremes on the left and extremes on the right? 

Quite so. But you risk getting caught in the crossfire when the Hillys open fire on the Billys, or vice versa. Now they've been warring for years, so it's not your business. It'll never end until they've all died out. Best leave them to it.

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Unlike the DNC, the RNC actually allowed viable opposing candidates to run. 

There were candidates who ran against Joe Biden, they just didn't get many votes.

Once again, you state misinformation.