President Kamala Harris

Anyway, back to the OP about the possibility of K Harris being elected as president who represents the ANTIFA arm of the left …

Edited by novacova
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, novacova said:

Anyway, back to the OP about the possibility of K Harris being elected as president who represents the ANTIFA arm of the left …

Unfortunately, I think she will be elected, assuming she gets the nod.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Unfortunately, I think she will be elected, assuming she gets the nod.

No way she will be elected, no matter how much the media props her. Though she just may be installed.

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

No way she will be elected, no matter how much the media props her. Though she just may be installed.

Selected:  The Way Of The New Liberal Democracy.  Elections are so passe.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, novacova said:

Anyway, back to the OP about the possibility of K Harris who represents the ANTIFA arm of the left being elected as president…

Some fact checks for you...

https://apnews.com/article/harris-trump-biden-election-misinformation-d4efb8f48904d71e914e4d1376ca9b28

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-kamala-harris-back-bail-fund-murderers-rapists-1754314

8 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Again, you are unable to speak for yourself, and you have to rely on posting links to what other leftists say. 

Why not at leased cut and paste a few lines that might support your claim, but you can't be bothered to read the articles you link to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, connda said:

I see the resemblance.  Same laugh!  :thumbsup:

hyena-laugh-1889390950.jpg.95f662ed840092400d87733013ce64a9.jpg

Hmmmmmm, weeell, in that case the opposition must be an unpeeled Jaffa Orange, wiv a rug on top......😂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Silly leftist fact check fakers have been hard at work lately haven’t they…

IMG_3247.png

Edited by novacova
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

In her own words…

Oh, but she only meant the "peaceful" protestors, not the violent, criminal rioters she helped bail out. 

And now she wants to eliminate cash bail, so everyone gets out on own recognizance. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Highly unlikely the forum has anyone this dumb? Where have you been the last twenty years?

Americans are much smarter than you are aware.

are you sure about that ?  

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

hence my support for Kamala.Biden sealed his fate at the debate. He only will get even more older.

I knew Trump has this in the bag then but he is capable to find a sure way to his next loss instead.

Maybe I am still naeve but my only desire to manipulate elections is diveting to insult a MAGA

Last election was by those wow should know, was the least manipulted in history. Therefor the fairest.

Edited by stoner

5 hours ago, marin said:

He is a modern day PT Barnum....  "There is a sucker born every minute".

so, Mr Marin, can we backtrack an hour or so, to when you claimed trump was a dictator and going to fix the elections from 2024 onwards, because  i feel that you shouted a lot but all of a sudden seemed to have gone quiet...will you admit you were wrong..trump, was NOT going to fix the election like you were brainwashed to believe...?? can you at least admit that?, i doubt it

• Sad 1

On 7/26/2024 at 5:35 PM, Jingthing said:

Incredibly good start for sure.

What has surprised me most is that her smiling, laughing, and dancing natural self has been turned from a negative by her haters into a very positive and exciting feature by the Insta and Tiktok crowd. That indicates she will probably do very well with younger people  blacks, and Latinos. So she needs to reassure older people especially older white men.with her VP pick.

let's see ..  last time running  managed to secure  only   "ZERO" delegates trying to be nominated....

Desperate dems  now playing the race/gender card trying to install Miss Useless

• Agree 2

On 7/26/2024 at 6:48 PM, novacova said:

No telling what is going to happen, not until after it’s official that she is the nominee, though it appears that she will be. All this hype will wear off, and if it starts to look really bad for her, they’ll swap her out.

that's why no debate until after the nomination ....

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so, Mr Marin, can we backtrack an hour or so, to when you claimed trump was a dictator and going to fix the elections from 2024 onwards,

Never said that at all. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, novacova said:

Silly leftist fact check fakers have been hard at work lately haven’t they…

IMG_3247.png

Exactly waht is wrong with Harris contribution / support for MFF, she made public her reasons so I look forward to seeing her quote in your reply and why you refute. It seems to me any initiative to assist the less fortunate is viewed as 'leftist' by MAGA in the USA e.g. Obama Care

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Such a wonderful photo of a younger and most handsome Noam. 

He has great bone structure. 

The quote is from an earlier time, and a time with different issues than those plaguing the world today. 

There are very few issues of real importance today, if anyone cares to preserve organized human civilization . 

Global Warming 

Ban on Nukes 

Solution to Proliferation of Cheap Bread Boxes. 

Gender Equality and Idiocy Equity are Alice in Wonderland fodder. 

Long Live life Noam. 

If we have a party, let it be a Third Tea Party, and we must invite Alice. I think she'll know.... 

And let's get the knights and knaves talking backwards, too. 

The solution to most of our problems could be easily fixed by:

a/ doing away with voting according to which party gives us more stuff. Replace the charlatans promising the world to get into the trough, and vote only for people selected on proven intelligence and common sense. Every wannabe politician has to have a track record of life before politics ( no political science graduate or lawyer allowed to be a politician ), and pass an extensive psychological test. No political parties- just good people making our lives better.

b/ making any politician voting for war send his entire family to the front line.

c/ Jail for life anyone claiming there are more than 2 genders, or saying it's OK to use " reassignment" ( a vile word in that context IMO ) drugs or do gender surgery on adolescents.

d/ require anyone claiming that there is such a thing as "man made climate change" to provide a solution that is affordable, effective and acceptable.

11 hours ago, novacova said:

In her own words…

Precisely which ANTIFA associated person have been charged with murder - one? Does Harris express support for violence - No! How many killed by right wind groups who FBI have identified as the greatest threat of political violence in USA?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

let's see ..  last time running  managed to secure  only   "ZERO" delegates trying to be nominated....

Desperate dems  now playing the race/gender card trying to install Miss Useless

Ain't that the truth.

Pity she's such a horrible person or she'd be a shoo in to beat Trump. That Trump hasn't packed his bags and gone home to play golf says it all.

They nearly had it with Biden till the debate. IMO the plan was following the election just have him fall down and pretend he only then became so doolally she had to take over. No need for her to win the election.

7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Precisely which ANTIFA associated person have been charged with murder - one? Does Harris express support for violence - No! How many killed by right wind groups who FBI have identified as the greatest threat of political violence in USA?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa

Would that be the FBI IMO weaponised to get Trump? Of course they give the lefty rioters a pass, and make it all about the evil rightists.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So, what right-wing candidates/issues does do the teacher's unions support in the UK? 

Immaterial.....but their attitude to strikes is disgusting.....they 'never' strike and as a consequence classroom teachers' salaries are derisory.

The point is, left or right, teachers, in my experience, simply don't attempt to indoctrinate kids 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, connda said:

Please insert your alternative facts [here]

PS: Alternative facts ONLY, not emoji's.

• Love It 1