President Kamala Harris

RFK Jr.

“The DNC and its media organs engineered a surge of popularity for VP Harris based upon nothing. No policies, no interviews, no debates. Only smoke and mirrors.”

Fact.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

RFK Jr.

“The DNC and its media organs engineered a surge of popularity for VP Harris based upon nothing. No policies, no interviews, no debates. Only smoke and mirrors.”

Fact.

deleted

Edited by earlinclaifornia

39 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Telling you disregard the Trump positioning but choose MAGA

i listen carefully of all of Harris poins on the MiddleEast and recognize everyone has sorrow and anger but her first steps I fully support

What first steps? Harris hasn't done anything apart from empty waffle. How do you think students at Berkely who risked their own careers and freedom to protest at their university for the right thing, the ending of American support for Israel, will feel about Harris' pointless waffle on Palestine?

Same old, just like Biden this new Brat will just support Israel.

Harris is not a real choice. All she cares about is her own career. As her letting all her prosecutors fall on the stake so she can save her own skin after the Trulove debacle shows,

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

What first steps? Harris hasn't done anything apart from empty waffle. How do you think students at Berkely who risked their own careers and freedom to protest at their university for the right thing, the ending of American support for Israel, will feel about Harris' pointless waffle on Palestine?

Same old, just like Biden this new Brat will just support Israel.

Harris is not a real choice. All she cares about is her own career. As her letting all her prosecutors fall on the stake so she can save her own skin after the Trulove debacle shows,

Very real actually. 

Binary choice.

She is much much better.

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have never said that on this forum. Prove it or you are making it up.

Great.

Maybe I got you mixed up with another Trump bot.

So, you believe Kamala Harris is a strong supporter of Israel.

• Like 1

The cost of illegal immigration that Democrats don’t like to discuss is death and rape.

Every Democrat should have to listen to Patty Morin, the mother of Rachel Morin, who was brutally killed by an illegal alien.

Installed puppet Kamala let her killer into the country. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Very real actually. 

Binary choice.

She is much much better.

She was installed. Nobody voted for this low IQ cackling thing.

This was her just two months ago, a failure. She still is and getting worse.

She has nothing.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Very real actually. 

Binary choice.

She is much much better.

Harris is much worse. She's incompetent. Dishonest. A terrible leader. Four policemen can deceive her, how much easier will it be for diplomats, politicians or secret service people? The woman is gullible.  She supports Gaza but is afraid to say so. She milks abortion for her own personal gain.

She has no children, no family of her own, she does not understand the normal American family.

On economics her understanding is zero.

One of the worst candidates America has ever thrown at voters.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Harris is much worse. She's incompetent. Dishonest. A terrible leader. Four policemen can deceive her, how much easier will it be for diplomats, politicians or secret service people? The woman is gullible.  She supports Gaza but is afraid to say so. She milks abortion for her own personal gain.

She has no children, no family of her own, she does not understand the normal American family.

On economics her understanding is zero.

One of the worst candidates America has ever thrown at voters.

Childless nasty woman. All about her.

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Brown weirdo full of hate plus a fake war hero full of hate. Two weirdest candidates ever.

Please be civil at least and use their correct names.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Endless lies and misinformation from MAGA world, plus some truly uncivil comments. trump manipulating the woman's grief for political reasons is revolting. The truth is...

Harris, in fact, has never been in charge of the border...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/08/17/kamala-harris-immigration-border-republicans/

BS.

The assertion that Kamala Harris was never in charge of the border directly contradicts both the initial directives from the Biden administration and various public statements.

In March 2021, President Biden tasked Vice President Kamala Harris with leading efforts to address the root causes of migration from Central America, focusing on Mexico and the Northern Triangle countries (Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador). This was widely reported and acknowledged by the White House as her responsibility to manage the migration surge at the U.S.-Mexico border, albeit with an emphasis on diplomacy and addressing root causes rather than direct border security operations.

Stating that Harris "has never been in charge of the border" oversimplifies her role. While she was not tasked with operational control over border security in the sense of day-to-day management or policy enforcement at the border itself, she was indeed given a significant responsibility concerning immigration policy, particularly in addressing why migrants leave their countries, which directly impacts border crossings. This role, while focused on root causes and diplomacy, was inherently linked to border issues, making her a key figure in the administration's strategy to manage the border situation.

Blood is in her and Joe Biden's administration. They are NOW in charge what happens at the border.

Those murderers crossed border under their watch.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So you've never watched the near infinite number of uneducated, white male, no college Trump supporters being interviewed on YouTube......?

They all would struggle to beat a rock in an IQ test.

White male?

You are obsessed with skin colour... Typical race baiting democrat.

Al Sharpton your hero?

2 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

White male?

You are obsessed with skin colour... Typical race baiting democrat.

Al Sharpton your hero?

Why coz he's black like me?

The reference to white, stems from polling analyses ...not race...doh!

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Why coz he's black like me?

The reference to white, stems from polling analyses ...not race...doh!

I don't care about your skin colour why you even bring it up?

Educated people vote for Trump. 

It's for Unity not like hate, division and hatred like Democrats are running on.

Unity.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't care about your skin colour why you even bring it up?

It's for Unity not like hate, division and hatred like Democrats are running on.

Unity.jpeg

Hand on heart I cannot believe you posted that....and believe it to be true.

2 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Let me clarify, I don't like Trump, There is so much I hate about him,  I would vote the libertarian ticket if I thought they had a snowballs chance if hell of winning, But I would vote for him because I think he will be better for the country then Harris regardless of the BS that the MSM keeps putting out there about how he will destroy democracy. When Harris and her ilk turned a blind eye to the destruction perpetrated by the BLM riots and that was acceptable to the MSM.

555....It's not he has ever tried it before...555

8 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Let me clarify, I don't like Trump, There is so much I hate about him,  I would vote the libertarian ticket if I thought they had a snowballs chance if hell of winning, But I would vote for him because I think he will be better for the country then Harris regardless of the BS that the MSM keeps putting out there about how he will destroy democracy. When Harris and her ilk turned a blind eye to the destruction perpetrated by the BLM riots and that was acceptable to the MSM.

If you don’t like Trump and Harris, the right thing to do is cast none of the above. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Hand on heart I cannot believe you posted that....and believe it to be true.

You are easily manipulated, like 99% of democrats are.

Funny to watch how CNN cut away from RFK Jr's speech as he was explaining how the DNC rigged the primary, replaced their candidate with one who didn't receive a single vote, and how the media covered up for it and censored him. That's how they operate in plain sight.

Another example of Democrats paid shills attached. Weird and creepy.

EdK.jpeg

Many are waking up.

Bryce Lipscomb
I wanna apologize to #MAGA, I made fun of you all for saying The Democrats cheat in elections. As a Robert Kennedy Jr supporter, I have witnessed it first hand. The DNC will do anything they can to ruin & destroy not only their opponents but THE FABRIC OF AMERICAN SOCIETY.  ITS A UNITED TRUMP/KENNEDY VS THE COMMIES.

Democrats have destroyed free speech and free and fair elections.

• Thanks 1

You are easily manipulated, like 99% of democrats are.

Funny to watch how CNN cut away from RFK Jr's speech as he was explaining how the DNC rigged the primary, replaced their candidate with one who didn't receive a single vote, and how the media covered up for it and censored him. That's how they operate in plain sight.

Another example of Democrats paid shills attached. Weird and creepy.

EdK.jpeg

Almost as funny as Fox News....yes Fox....cutting Trump off at the knees because they were so embarrassed at him ranting after KH's DNC acceptance speech.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

Many are waking up.

Bryce Lipscomb
I wanna apologize to #MAGA, I made fun of you all for saying The Democrats cheat in elections. As a Robert Kennedy Jr supporter, I have witnessed it first hand. The DNC will do anything they can to ruin & destroy not only their opponents but THE FABRIC OF AMERICAN SOCIETY.  ITS A UNITED TRUMP/KENNEDY VS THE COMMIES.

Democrats have destroyed free speech and free and fair elections.

Arrr....Boo Hoo.

Suck it up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

That's a feature, not a bug.

As opposed to countries where family connections come before qualifications for leadership.

Right....leadership....we've really seen leadership with those muppets I mentioned. 😄 
Thanks for the laugh. 🖖

• Like 1
  • Confused 1