President Kamala Harris

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

There is a topic about Stealing the Election where you can back up your claim.

Oh, I am sorry, you can't because you have no proof.

Cliché

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Is inflation a problem in your country, too?

No. We don't have this economic genius Commie Kamala in charge.

Kamala Harris gets stumped during her first solo sit-down interview since becoming the Democratic nominee.

Stephanie Ruhle: "If you can't raise corporate taxes or if GOP takes control of the Senate, where do you get the money to do that?"

Harris: "Well, but we're gonna have to raise corporate taxes and we're gonna have to raise, we're gonna have to make sure that the biggest corporations and billionaires pay their fair share. That's just it. It's about paying their fair share."

Edited by FinChin67
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Kamala's never been President.  So much for "under Kamala"....

She has not been "border czar" the past 4 years either?

Kamala blames the border crisis and the invasion of millions of illegals on Trump. You can’t make this up.

1 hour ago, FinChin67 said:

She has not been "border czar" the past 4 years either?

Kamala blames the border crisis and the invasion of millions of illegals on Trump. You can’t make this up.

There is a problem with the constitution in America when both parties trying to sabotage each other constantly. 

While China just sign the orders, and gets them done. It might lead to great mistakes, but they get things done. 

Do we want to be like China? No, but we are loosing

Finally, the verdict is in. For me. I've always stated that the one factor determining my vote was dollar devaluation. Now that Biden-Harris has devalued my retirement funds coming into Thailand by almost 10 percent, the decision is clear. I will vote against Harris. No matter who. Not matter what. Her policies are taking money out of my pocket.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, johng said:

She's never been to the border or Europe either ! 😋

Vice President Kamala Harris has visited both the U.S.-Mexico border and Europe during her time in office, though the timing and context of each trip were different.

1. **Mexico Border**:  
   Harris visited the U.S.-Mexico border on **June 25, 2021**, going to **El Paso, Texas**. This visit followed criticism that she had not yet visited the border after being tasked by President Biden with addressing the root causes of migration from Central America. During the trip, she toured facilities and met with border officials and local advocates to discuss immigration and border issues.

2. **Europe**:  
   Harris has visited several European countries during her vice presidency. Notable trips include:
   - **November 2021**: Harris visited **France**, where she met with French President Emmanuel Macron and attended international events to strengthen diplomatic ties.
   - **February 2022**: She traveled to **Germany** to attend the **Munich Security Conference**, where she worked to solidify NATO alliances and coordinate responses to the growing tensions between Russia and Ukraine. This visit was just before Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's simple minded.

Have you considered that the issue is baht strength?

For example the dollar has recently gotten  stronger against the Mexican peso.

I reckon you're just looking for any excuse to vote for a Trump dictatorship.

Hysteria on your part. Grasping for the peso? Laughable.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy/charts

BTW, were I living in the US, I would have been inclined to vote for Biden.

A summary of how I see Biden/Trump. With Harris now injected.

Industrial policy: Biden has done well here. Reshoring and increasing industry where Trump utterly failed to complete his promises. (But that isn't making my dollar stronger.)

Medical expenses: Biden did well capping prices for medicine. But there should have been Medicare for all. And non-citizens should not be eligible for any medical program or subsidy at all. (But that isn't making my dollar stronger.)

Inflation: Biden has brought the inflation rate back down. But he and Trump with their Covid spending both were responsible for the spike in the first place. Biden has also flooded the country with illegal labor to cut wages and bring down inflation. Not to mention draining the strategic oil reserve. (But this only made my dollar marginally stronger.)

The Border: a catastrophe. And everybody knows it. Overwhelming the country with 3-4 million border crossers is the equivalent of a cultural neutron bomb. And spending money on them has deepened the deficit. (This made my dollar weaker.)

Ukraine and Israel: I support both countries and think Biden has acted correctly to back both of them, although I fear Harris is a terrorist appeaser. (But this isn't making my dollar stronger.)

Taiwan: I think that neither Biden-Harris or Trump will do a thing to defend Taiwan or the Philippines. Both fear China openly. Trump is probably worse about buckling under to Xi. (This marginally weakens my dollar.)

Interest rate policy: Biden-Harris cut rates prematurely to juice the economy with a sugar high. QE is next. (THIS is destroying my dollar.)

22 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Hysteria on your part. Grasping for the peso? Laughable.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy/charts

I don't know of any dollar devaluation by Biden.

Did you just make that up?
Anyway back to the Mexican Peso.

Up over 12 percent over the year!

1 USD to MXN - US Dollars to Mexican Pesos Exchange Rate (xe.com)