Kamala Harris trolls Trump as he backs out of debate

shdmn

19 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

put the pipe down snowflake

I know, I just dont understand the logic. He debated Clinton, Biden, Cruz.... what on earth makes anyone think he would be scared of an intellectual lightweight like Kamala?  Complete withful thinking.  Who has Kamala debated?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/27/2024 at 7:57 AM, jas007 said:

Trump isn’t backing away from anything.  He just said that he’ll wait to make arrangements with the Democrat’s official nominee. 

BS excuse. He didn't wait with Biden. Biden wasn't the official nominee either. The only difference now is who he would be facing.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Why debate someone who is not even running against him yet?

See Biden-Trump debate. She is running against him as much as Biden was.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Still waiting for your evidence of Kamala's debating acumen or extemporaneous speaking skill...

Still waiting for evidence of why he won't substitute her in the already agreed on debate.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

what on earth makes anyone think he would be scared of an intellectual lightweight like Kamala? 

The fact that he is trying to get out of his agreement to debate.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, thrilled said:

This is or was a Thai forum. Do we really need to put politics on here from other countries?

What particular part of Forum > News > World News > Political Soapbox are you having difficulty with?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, VincentRJ said:

The difference is that Trump was hoping that he would be competing with Biden at the next election, confident that he would win.
As a result of the debate before the official nomination, Biden's poor performance, compared with Trump's, was a major factor in Biden stepping down. So Trump now has a new contender to deal with.

If he were to agree to a debate with Kamala Harris before she was officially nominated, he would be faced with the quandry, 'If I defeat her in the debate and make her look like a fool, she will not be nominated as a presidential candidate, and I will later have to debate with another nominated candidate who might be more difficult to defeat'.

On the other hand, 'If I'm nice to Kamala Harris during the debate, and don't make her look like a fool, so that she can achieve her official nomination, then my polling rating will go down and Kamala's will go up, at least temporarilly.'

In such circumstances it might be wise to refuse a debate until Kalama is officially nominated, so he can go all out to make her look like a fool. No cowardice involved.

Thanks for the colossal stretch.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peabody said:

Still waiting for evidence of why he won't substitute her in the already agreed on debate.

Nice non answer. They had no agreed on debate.

18 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Biden wasn't the official nominee either, but Trump debated him. What's the difference?

The difference being that Trump agreed to 2 debates with Biden, not with Kamala or any other democrat, and Biden is out of the race now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:
3 hours ago, Peabody said:

Nice non answer. They had no agreed on debate.

Nice non-answer. He agreed to a debate. Why back out?

2 hours ago, VincentRJ said:

In such circumstances it might be wise to refuse a debate until Kalama is officially nominated, so he can go all out to make her look like a fool. No cowardice involved.

Isn't the debate about issues, not "...going all out to make her look like a fool?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

She is not the nominee for the Democrat party I’m sure once they vote for her as the nominee next month the Don will be more than willing to have a live TV debate with her !

6 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

She is not the nominee for the Democrat party I’m sure once they vote for her as the nominee next month the Don will be more than willing to have a live TV debate with her !

The only thing everyone, everywhere can be sure of regarding tRump is that his choices will always be those that he thinks serve him and only him best.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/26/2024 at 10:28 PM, shdmn said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kamala-harris-trump-debate-any-time-b2586303.html

breaking-trump-backs-out-of-debate-v0-jfbie3sdmred1 - Copy.png

Once again confirming what we have known for a long time.  The convicted felon and internet bully is all talk.

Seriously . Anyone still supporting trump in this age of information is an absolute retard. 

• Love It 2

22 hours ago, HK MacPhooey said:

Whatever one thinks of former President Donald Trump (he was probably the best president since Richard Nixon or at least Ronald Reagan) he is the only person in the US who can stop the West’s further decline at the hands of the anti-American Marxist left and when he is re-elected in November the whole of the Democratic Party from the Biden crime family down need to be afraid cos he will come for you all and with good reason.

Makes one incredulous....Trump is actually a CONVICTED CRIMINALS,SEX CASE AND FRAUD. The trump camp would do well to stop calling others criminal..its laughable. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peabody said:

See Biden-Trump debate. She is running against him as much as Biden was.

Not true until the decision is made legitimate. Right now the Dems have no one else. But who is to say they will surely place her in the position to be voted for.. Until they actually do it.  Biden was a sure thing because he was legacy. No votes needed and any votes could be rejected if Biden wanted to. There is a big difference between Biden and Harris situation for planning a debate

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2024 at 5:24 PM, spidermike007 said:

He is scared of Harris. No doubt. He hates smart and accomplished women. 

But he will pretend otherwise. He is the great pretender. And he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for many of us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief. Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever.

Lets pick that apart and analyse it

He is scared of Harris. No doubt. He hates smart and accomplished women. 

You have no proof of that.

But he will pretend otherwise. He is the great pretender.

In your opinion

And he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.

and yet he was able to be elected POTUS.

So for many of us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

and yet he was able to be elected POTUS.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever.

Unless you have every word Trump ever spoke on record you have no idea if that is true or not. You are just making that up.

Soooo. IMO your post is a mish mash of unproven opinions and allegations masquerading as some sort of wisdom, LOL.

1 hour ago, Angus55 said:

Makes one incredulous....Trump is actually a CONVICTED CRIMINALS,SEX CASE AND FRAUD. The trump camp would do well to stop calling others criminal..its laughable. 

All of which makes no difference to his eligibility to become POTUS.

If one wants to talk about criminality, IMO putting Biden up as capable of being POTUS again was fraud, and his minders should be prosecuted for it. At the very least it was false advertising.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

All of which makes no difference to his eligibility to become POTUS.

If one wants to talk about criminality, IMO putting Biden up as capable of being POTUS again was fraud, and his minders should be prosecuted for it. At the very least it was false advertising.

You are probably the only person that would think that.........😬

IMO Trump would do well to ignore the cackling Harris, and carry on with his rallies. It'll be good to compare the size of his as against hers.

He has zero to gain from debating her and if it annoys her that's all to the good.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Angus55 said:

But trump doesnt have any policies all hes got is dumb childish personal attacks. Incredulous how anyone can support that.

LOL. Quite a few posters on here that only have dumb childish personal attacks. I have a lot of them on ignore.

2 hours ago, Angus55 said:

Seriously . Anyone still supporting trump in this age of information is an absolute retard. 

and perhaps people that resort to insults instead of posting something intelligent are just exposing themselves as being an <deleted><deleted>.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and perhaps people that resort to insults instead of posting something intelligent are just exposing themselves as being an <deleted><deleted>.

Like Trump.

22 hours ago, thrilled said:

This is or was a Thai forum. Do we really need to put politics on here from other countries?

I don't know how long you have been on here, but I've been on it a long time and with a short lived exception it has always had a world news subforum.

10 hours ago, marin said:

Here is what Trump said last night in big letters hanaguma.

After repeating his usual unfounded claims about mail-in voting, Trump launched into an appeal directed at Christian voters. “Christians, get out and vote!” yelled Trump. “Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine! You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians!” He added, “You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.”

This is just scary.

Apparently you are easily scared.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently you are easily scared.

More like horrified that people like you eat up the crap this "salesman" is putting forth. "My beautiful Christians I love you". Give me a break. The only thing this guy knows about Christianity is the bibles he sells along with his other "Maga Merchandise".

• Agree 1