Live your life now

Just now, jvs said:

Yeah keep mopping i would say.

As you have said your 75 , not long to go but you don't realise 

Please all I ask you is to provide your statistical analysis of the current male death rate 

Surely thats not too much to ask !!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Just watched a Pattaya YouTuber saying he got bad news today his doctor said 12 months to live even with Chemotherapy for his Cancer ,he is 62

At the moment I am at home crying ,I met this YouTuber and was in love with him ,not a lover love but a fan love of his YouTube channel 

Anf another situation , few months ago I worked with a guy 54yo who died who had never done anything with his life but work overtime ,always available for his overtime to in his words "Ching a Ching Ching " 💰the sound of the till💰💰

He had a heart attack in his sleep ,it was unexpected , people were shocked ,Darren died this morning everyone shocked 

Never turned up for his overtime shift had been going 12 hours shifts 

Never married ,never travelled and was a well off ,he was going to travel when he retired he told me on the very last day I saw him back in February.

"What a waste of money travelling to Thailand" he last said to me in February,what a waste of money !!!

All you guys over 60 and your still working especially if your over 65 think please ,anytime your going,

65 you have 15 years left 

Hey but it won't happen to you right !

Greed for money is the religious quote ?

Greed is your downfall Son 

Greed ...more money...I must keep working....then you die...work to your dead at s place that will replace you 

Don't waste your life working like an animal please that's all I ask 🙏 

I often wonder when I see nasty looking old men in their late 70's if they know they are not going to be here in 10 years that's why they are nasty , they are going and angry 

Sometimes I believe it's my duty to remind them

too true...having worked for the US govt, when I reached 40 years (4 military 36 govt) I maxed out money wise.  To continue would be about 25 cents an hour diffence in annuity and continuing to work.  I knew several co-workers that refused to quit when they reached that milestone and then within a very few years WHAM! struck down either immediate death or short respite but not a healthy wait until the final.  Whereas retiring at a relatively younger age, one still can enjoy the financial benefits and healthy lifestyle (if desired) and can then enter a whole new phase of life.  I missed work (loved my job) and many of my co-workers (very talented bunch) but enjoyed my retirement and haven't regretted leaving that life.  Maybe some folks still need that job financially but if at all possible most should move on and let the younger generations move up, though for some a retirement lifestyle may be too boring depending on what one is still able to do.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Please all I ask you is to provide your statistical analysis of the current male death rate 

When looking at statistics related to today's aged folks, also google "chart of each country's obese citizens" and one can understand why pharma tries to keep folks hooked on medicines.

• Thumbs Up 1

This particular guy Darren who died from my workplace in February was greed for more money despite being well off ...he wanted more 

More ? Moooooore ? 

The very last work shift I saw him he was ignoring me to ring the Roster clerk to get more overtime shifts !

Bye Darren 👋 

G... sounds to me your rooted,  mind gone soggy, body useless for shagging  with those sawdust nuts, thro in that smelly towel. Ure pitiful poster record is finally done n.dusted.   Idea... just hand the baton to Suzylee.... Sorry gorge! 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Just watched a Pattaya YouTuber saying he got bad news today his doctor said 12 months to live even with Chemotherapy for his Cancer ,he is 62

At the moment I am at home crying ,I met this YouTuber and was in love with him ,not a lover love but a fan love of his YouTube channel 

Anf another situation , few months ago I worked with a guy 54yo who died who had never done anything with his life but work overtime ,always available for his overtime to in his words "Ching a Ching Ching " 💰the sound of the till💰💰

He had a heart attack in his sleep ,it was unexpected , people were shocked ,Darren died this morning everyone shocked 

Never turned up for his overtime shift had been going 12 hours shifts 

Never married ,never travelled and was a well off ,he was going to travel when he retired he told me on the very last day I saw him back in February.

"What a waste of money travelling to Thailand" he last said to me in February,what a waste of money !!!

All you guys over 60 and your still working especially if your over 65 think please ,anytime your going,

65 you have 15 years left 

Hey but it won't happen to you right !

Greed for money is the religious quote ?

Greed is your downfall Son 

Greed ...more money...I must keep working....then you die...work to your dead at s place that will replace you 

Don't waste your life working like an animal please that's all I ask 🙏 

I often wonder when I see nasty looking old men in their late 70's if they know they are not going to be here in 10 years that's why they are nasty , they are going and angry 

Sometimes I believe it's my duty to remind them

Retired at 41 and in the end think it was  good decision.  Could be living here with lots more money if I waited another 5 years but would I be much more happy? Probably not so my gamble seems to have paid off.  Only 57 so it could still end poorly but the odds are tiny of that happening.  Too many retirement accounts available to me starting next year.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had no intension of working till I dropped, I spent 20yrs paying a mortgage, so I could rent the house out and live in Thailand, that I achieved when I was 54. I also had no intension of working any more, I'm 73 now............  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Olmate said:

G... sounds to me your rooted,  mind gone soggy, body useless for shagging  with those sawdust nuts, thro in that smelly towel. Ure pitiful poster record is finally done n.dusted.   Idea... just hand the baton to Suzylee.... Sorry gorge! 

Please stop following me around the gym and the green towel, you continually stand at the back of the gym staring at me !!!!

8 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I had no intension of working till I dropped, I spent 20yrs paying a mortgage, so I could rent the house out and live in Thailand, that I achieved when I was 54. I also had no intension of working any more, I'm 73 now............  

So another 7-10 left 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Please stop following me around the gym and the green towel, you continually stand at the back of the gym staring at me !!!!

So another 7-10 left 

At least I'm living my life now and was not mopping floors for 30 yrs, I had a very skilled job, that I enjoyed, and owned my own house............:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Not sure why you mentioned about your own house ?

I own my own house too ..but it makes no difference,we ain't taking it with us 

As for your job ,they have forgotten you and in another 10 years you will be forgotten again

Good to know ya... wouldn't wanna be ya !

Bye Brian 👋 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

What are you on about?

No idea what or who you are responding to but it was not me.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

What are you on about?

The poster you're replying to has been going around insulting everyone on this forum for months, but he seems to be protected, as he can continue endlessly.

I understand he is mentally challenged, probably posting from the warden of a mental care hospital, but that shouldn't be an excuse to allow him insulting other members

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, jvs said:

What are you on about?

Dimentia George has made more bumblers than Joe bidet, hes dun for,...... ahh bugger! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Just watched a Pattaya YouTuber saying he got bad news today his doctor said 12 months to live even with Chemotherapy for his Cancer.

Which one ?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I asked u over that time ure in pattaya, but, sadly I.musthave been dreeeemin, u.failed.to materialize. .... Pooof! 

18 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Not sure why you mentioned about your own house ?

I own my own house too ..but it makes no difference,we ain't taking it with us 

As for your job ,they have forgotten you and in another 10 years you will be forgotten again

Good to know ya... wouldn't wanna be ya !

Bye Brian 👋 

Nah I'll always be remembered especially by the Chinese crane makers, who had to change a mirade of things to Ozzy safety rules that I and my boss made. 

oh-dear-how-sad.gif.139c70c756b1c7d62a4cf91fdf47702a.gif

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

He makes more interesting posts than the negative moaning boring lot, which there are many

Fark, your getting more doddery by the day, tag team with george! lol

5 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Nah I'll always be remembered especially by the Chinese crane makers, who had to change a mirade of things to Ozzy safety rules that I and my boss made. 

oh-dear-how-sad.gif.139c70c756b1c7d62a4cf91fdf47702a.gif

And Brian you are self centred and selfish

You completely forgot about the YouTuber dying ,it's all about you isn't it ! 

You have been selfish all your life getting into work late everyday completely oblivious to the other workers 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You admit you made a mistake being a cheap charlie on your last trip in Jomtiem. That discussion's been had. 7 weeks in a cell like room. Walking the streets. Follow your own advice and live it up a bit. You've got the money apparently. I loved it there and Koh Chang. Back now - work for 5 weeks - and back to Thailand.  This time might take leave till I retire. Consider finishing up at the hospital  and it might cheer you up rather than these depressing aging threads you seem to like 

Long service leave ?