How do Filipinas Differ from Thai Women?

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Lol.  Sorry you're so mad for losing half your sexual stimulation.  🤷‍♂️

11% :cheesy:

From a guy who can't get it up and uses drugs :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, susanlea said:

You falsely claimed 50% with no proof. Then your link says 11%. Now you say studies are flawed. You are a fool. 

You lose stimulation from what is removed.  If they aren't testing that, how are they going to get an accurate measure?

It's half.  Sorry for that.🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

Just now, susanlea said:

11% :cheesy:

From a guy who can't get it up and uses drugs :cheesy:

I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Circumcision is bad.  You lose half your sexual stimulation.  There's no benefit to it.

Your parents did you dirty.  I'm sorry for your loss.  🤷‍♂️

You lose stimulation from what is removed.  If they aren't testing that, how are they going to get an accurate measure?

It's half.  Sorry for that.🤷‍♂️

Still making stuff up how sad. Pathetic. Go pop some pills limp boy.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Moses did it with sharp stones onto himself and every men he could catch nearby.

So he had to catch them?   presumably they were also unconvinced by the "science"    how surprising.   This barbaric practice is the result of medieval religious sexual oppression and its related issues, it has no more place in the modern world than the practice of stoning people to death. Likewise those who claim to support it, none  of whom, coincidentally,  were circumcised willingly should also return to the 5th century AD

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Still making stuff up how sad. Pathetic. Go pop some pills limp boy.

I'm sorry for your loss.  I'm sure your parents thought they were doing the right thing and just didn't have all the knowledge.

Here is the difference:

Thai girls are Thai but you can mistake them for Lao, Burmese or Cambodian or a mixture. They are Thai Buddhists. They speak Thai and Isaan and enough broken English to rape your wallet. When they are 40, they look 30.

Filipinas are Filipinas but they look like Mexicans. They are Catholics. They speak Tagolog and very good real (American) English. They are bossy, good cooks, excellent caregivers and when they are 40 they look it. Its likely they have a mustache too. They are the easiest Asian girl to get into the USA.

• Haha 1

I'm sorry for your loss.  I'm sure your parents thought they were doing the right thing and just didn't have all the knowledge.

It is truly sad when people like yourself get destroyed in an argument but can't admit it. 50% vs 11%. You got your pants pulled down.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

So he had to catch them?   presumably they were also unconvinced by the "science"    how surprising. 

Well imagine stuttering man with bleeding crotch approaching you with strange ecstatic look on his face

It is truly sad when people like yourself get destroyed in an argument but can't admit it. 50% vs 11%. You got your pants pulled down.

I feel for you, truly.  You didn't ask for it.  You weren't able to say no.  But they did it anyway.  And now you're stuck hating on foreskin with your friend Malcolm, trolling people who are still intact.

I hope you find peace.

• Sad 1

I feel for you, truly.  You didn't ask for it.  You weren't able to say no.  But they did it anyway.  And now you're stuck hating on foreskin with your friend Malcolm, trolling people who are still intact.

I hope you find peace.

How embarrassing. 50% vs 11%. You had your pants pulled down and there was nothing there.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

It's on you to explain your points if you want any kind of response from people.

I have already, you are claiming you are more sensitive than someone circumsized but you need ED drugs to get erect unlike me who is circumsized, you must understand now?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

What are you talking about , he's wiped the floor with you. You have lost what little credibility you never had. Its gone the same way as your treasured foreskin, disappeared forever in a matter of seconds.    Worry not I have specially  bought some wool just for you and others like you.  I will ask the mother in law to knit some  new ones 

• Sad 3

Just now, Bday Prang said:

What are you talking about , he's wiped the floor with you. You have lost what little credibility you never had. Its gone the same way as your treasured foreskin, disappeared forever in a matter of seconds.    Worry not I have specially  bought some wool just for you and others like you.  I will ask the mother in law to knit some  new ones 

Sad when people can't admit to being wrong. You both got destroyed. 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

They are the easiest Asian girl to get into the USA.

why so? may I ask. Special visa regulations? 

I want to add that thai less naive than pinoy. 

For decades they are being cheated on that "strawberries picking job in Finland" and "caregiver in UK" and still ... Yes, they are excellent cooks!

What's common is they are crazy jealous!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

How embarrassing. 50% vs 11%. You had your pants pulled down and there was nothing there.

its you who is missing something in that area mr  1/2 cock

Just now, Bday Prang said:

its you who is missing something in that area mr  1/2 cock

8 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Now, as usual , you are just making stupid baseless statements

Ok mr 1 inch

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I have already, you are claiming you are more sensitive than someone circumsized but you need ED drugs to get erect unlike me who is circumsized, you must understand now?

Lol.  Great trolling.  I'm sorry you're mad at being circumcised, but don't try to put all that anger onto me.

Lol.  Great trolling.  I'm sorry you're mad at being circumcised, but don't try to put all that anger onto me.

Troll card again. You really are hopeless. Outclassed and no idea about the science.

Conclusion

The consensus of the highest quality literature is that MC has minimal or no adverse effect, and in some studies, it has benefits on sexual functions, sensation, satisfaction, and pleasure for males circumcised neonatally or in adulthood.