The New ICE Engines..

37 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

So, you cannot answer my questions ?

🤭...........You can stand down now, you, the expert, cannot show us a car with my new engines in, yet you say they are not new..........🤭...........:coffee1:

2 hours ago, transam said:

Can you at last tell me what production cars have the "new" engines from my video.

The Toyota 1NZ-FXE Hybrid engine shown in your video post is currently used in several vehicles example would be the Prius.

Toyota hybrids are a continuous improvement program using mostly the same technology. People define new technology in different ways which can lead to argument. 

2 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

The Toyota 1NZ-FXE Hybrid engine shown in your video post is currently used in several vehicles example would be the Prius.

Toyota hybrids are a continuous improvement program using mostly the same technology. People define new technology in different ways which can lead to argument. 

Yes, I read about the Prius, but not out in production.

ICE Engines have been improving since their inception, we all know that, but my vid, for us motoring folk to watch, was the next step forward for a few manufacturers with their "new" creation...🤗

Weren't some of the early street cars EV's.....😉

34 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

Toyota's new Hybrid engines are coming from BYD.

4 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Toyota's new Hybrid engines are coming from BYD.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So they are new engines......:clap2:

Don't tell Joe.........🤭

Toyota took a mis-step by going down NiMH batteries, none of what they learned is applicable to a BEV, they had little choice but to partner up with someone else.

10 minutes ago, transam said:

So they are new engines......:clap2:

Don't tell Joe.........🤭

Yawn.

Where's the breakthrough? What is the new technology? Come one, enlighten us. One last chance to answer a question.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yawn.

Where's the breakthrough? What is the new technology? Come one, enlighten us. One last chance to answer a question.

Still no production cars with the new engines in then, oh dear, never mind, till the next time.............🤭

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Its your thread, you are the one touting the new tech.

And yet you cannot answer any questions about it.... just defelction and childish emoji's.

Says the expert who cannot tell us the cars on the road that has these "new" engine designs because he says they are not "new"......

🤭

Have you sorted out what parts in my Pontiac engine photos were bought at an off the shelf speed shop yet....?........😂

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Says the expert who cannot tell us the cars on the road that has these "new" engine designs because he says they are not "new"......

🤭

Have you sorted out what parts in my Pontiac engine photos were bought at an off the shelf speed shop yet....?........😂

Answer my questions... then I will answer yours.

Why do you struggle with this concept ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

Everything YOU want to know is in video AND on the Net, you are in the trade, so why don't you know, you don't even know what cars on the road that have the engines in the OP video, as YOU said they are not new..😋

Now come on expert..........😂

And what about my Pontiac, I am still waiting.............🤣..............:guitar:

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Everything YOU want to know is in video AND on the Net, you are in the trade, so why don't you know, you don't even know what cars on the road that have the engines in the OP video, as YOU said they are not new..😋

Now come on expert..........😂

And what about my Pontiac, I am still waiting.............🤣..............:guitar:

• Agree 1

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Oh well, at least I have shown you are not the expert we thought on engines or off the shelf Pontiac engine stuff.......😬

Never mind, not to worry, catch you on the next one......:guitar:

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh well, at least I have shown you are not the expert we thought on engines or off the shelf Pontiac engine stuff.......😬

Never mind, not to worry, catch you on the next one......:guitar:

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Give up. He just grinds you down otherwise.

He claims new tech, posts a video that doesn't show new tech, then doesn't answer questions about the "new tech". Just rattles on about his Pontiac which makes no sense to anyone.

The worst troll on this site, ignore him and you'll feel better. (Unfortunately I still take the bait from time to time then immediately wish I hadn't).

This has to be the most boring thread on all of AN… Luckily, I had a few minutes to spare as I didn’t have to fuel my car in a petrol station. Amazingly, it was full when I woke up this morning. 

• Love It 2