The scam that's out to get YOU! The Faarang!

This outburst makes me wonder if the guitar spoken of earlier might have been used in an incident at McDonald over not getting extra large fries. 

• Haha 1

You're lucky to get any original chicken at all.

Usually,  it's, "No have!" and if they are feeling like doing a little work it's, "20 minute, okay?"

Of course, the fries sit on your tray for most of those 20 minutes, so you get cold fries. 

Useless.

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
22 hours ago, proton said:

Never eaten in there or any burger place, except the Wimpy bar in 1970

Point being?

I think his point might be that he finds such fast food places to have been below his station since 1970 !! :giggle:

• Thumbs Up 2

In ThaIand, farang is usually closely attached to scam. Should it be with the taxi driver at the airport, the tailor in Sukhumvit, or the restaurant that has it's special falang prices...

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, proton said:

Point is not eaten meat since 1972, if some of you 'animal lovers' visited the conditions chickens are raised in that provide FFC you might think twice about supporting this industry.

So everyone that eats chicken should visit a chicken farm first...what will you come up with next.

28 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Send me the photos!

I am filing a consumer protection case against them to have them shut down and the executives in charge of this racist based scam imprisoned. 

Let us know how it goes. Colonel Sanders should definitely be imprisoned..

In the meantime have a steak or pork chop.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/30/2024 at 5:18 PM, scubascuba3 said:

If you're talking KFC, last time i went the original chicken had been sitting around a bit as Thais didn't eat it, same size as spicy, maybe that branch isn't farang friendly 

I don't go to KFC myself.  Or pretty much any other Western fast-food chain.

If I want decent chicken I go to a Five Star Chicken franchise or buy Gai Yam from the numerous vendors who sell it hot and fresh at roadside stalls where you get value, your order isn't over-priced, and you get a good tasting meal that isn't just a bunch of highly process food-stuff.

:angry: "You'll get FOOD POISONING from those dirty road-side stalls!!!  Arrrgggghhh!"

I've had food poisoning twice in Thailand.  Both times after eating at a Western corporate fast-food chain.  Won't name them though - you know how that goes here in the LOS.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, connda said:

I don't go to KFC myself.  Or pretty much any other Western fast-food chain.

If I want decent chicken I go to a Five Star Chicken franchise or buy Gai Yam from the numerous vendors who sell it hot and fresh at roadside stalls where you get value, your order isn't over-priced, and you get a good tasting meal that isn't just a bunch of highly process food-stuff.

:angry: "You'll get FOOD POISONING from those dirty road-side stalls!!!  Arrrgggghhh!"

I've had food poisoning twice in Thailand.  Both times after eating at a Western corporate fast-food chain.  Won't name them though - you know how that goes here in the LOS.

I heard 5 Star chicken was terrible, I haven't had a KFC for years, too fatty for me now, i do every couple week cook chicken drumsticks in the air fryer, healthier believe it or not, same chips

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, worgeordie said:

There seems to be a lot of Farangs complaining on here lately , the only thing I

complain about is Thai drivers ,because they keep trying to kill me, the other

sh!t does not bother me ,

regards Worgeordie

At least it's not like an ethnic discrimination issue - Thais are very adept and killing anything and everything on their roads regardless of ethnicity, skin color, or species.  They are equal opportunity road-killers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

Send me the photos!

I am filing a consumer protection case against them to have them shut down and the executives in charge of this racist based scam imprisoned. 

And all the tourist attractions which charge more for us Falangs. And bars which charge more for beers for us Falangs. And Immigration for charging us Falangs Bht 1900 to stay here?

Go for it Jeff!

1 hour ago, connda said:

I go to a Five Star Chicken franchise

There is only one near here and they started refusing to serve me nearly one year ago for throwing the food at the staff. 

They only gave one packet of sauce and it was tiny. 

They also said I need to wear clothes on my top half. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

There is only one near here and they started refusing to serve me nearly one year ago for throwing the food at the staff. 

They only gave one packet of sauce and it was tiny. 

They also said I need to wear clothes on my top half. 

Yeah, always throw your food at the young below minimum wage staff.

They are the ones scamming you, that will show them, teach them some respect.

Are you overweight? They might be trying to help you slim down.

What sort of idiot returns  to a <deleted>ty fast food outlet time knowing full well from past experience that he will be scammed. and from the tone of the OP he has returned there more than once .  The answer being , the same sort of idiot who is probably the only dick to be barred from a 5star chicken outlet as well.  

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yeah, always throw your food at the young below minimum wage staff.

They are the ones scamming you, that will show them, teach them some respect.

Are you overweight? They might be trying to help you slim down.

if he is overweight he won't be for long, not once he has been rightfully  barred from all fast food outlets. 

Maybe he should stop being such a wuss and order the spicy version like any real man,  nothing but a big girls blouse, probably non binary or similar

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Unless you're in the US or Western Europe, American fast-food chains are generally terrible. KFC uses the worst quality chicken. I don't think Burger King and McDonald's even sell meat, probably soy-based artificial meat.  But their advertisements say it's quality beef imported from Australia.  It's really a joke!  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2024 at 11:02 AM, JeffersLos said:

I just got back from eating fried chicken and ended up throwing the food at the staff. It's always the same.

What did your Parents or carer say about that ?

Having a temper tantrum and throwing food around because of receiving a skinny KFC chicken is the kind of behaviour that would get you grounded for a month .

Learn how to behave yourself in a civil  manner and don't let Children see you behaving  like that