The scam that's out to get YOU! The Faarang!

On 7/30/2024 at 12:53 PM, bkk6060 said:

It seems very greasy the pieces are not crispy fried, but oily in texture and taste.

Weirdly, this is why I love KFC here compared to Germany. Instead of fat-less, "high-quality" breast cuts, they use the much cheaper, but tastier cuts from beside the wing (for example in their Zinger Burger).

Fat is a taste carrier. Instead of getting some cardboard-tasting piece that only gets flavour from the breading, you get something that tastes like there were actual animal parts used.

But each to their own. So many amazing food options in Thailand, why would anybody ever go and eat twice where he does not like it 100% (this goes especially to the OP).

On 7/31/2024 at 8:31 PM, JeffersLos said:

There is only one near here and they started refusing to serve me nearly one year ago for throwing the food at the staff. 

They only gave one packet of sauce and it was tiny. 

They also said I need to wear clothes on my top half. 

What about your bottom half................:giggle:

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

and I will just add ....  Zinger Burgers are quite ok,   suppose to be a bit spicy and taste better ... imo 

but KFC french fries are horrible ....  and with a meal deal ...  you get about 8 french fries  ....  :giggle:

Zinger burgers are one piece of breast in a bun with some mayo and 'salad'. Hence the price.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, marin said:

Something tells me you read nothing of the thread. 

Wrong. There's always a Thai person in the way no matter what you do. If it needs to be chucked, get out of the way! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/30/2024 at 5:02 PM, JeffersLos said:

I just got back from eating fried chicken and ended up throwing the food at the staff. It's always the same. They have the perfect scam to scam you, the farang.

So you condone this eh Jim. Strange to say the least. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, marin said:

So you condone this eh Jim. Strange to say the least. 

Jim didn't condone anything. The OP is a troll, going by his post history, and if not, he should urgently seek medical assistance

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Wrong. There's always a Thai person in the way no matter what you do. If it needs to be chucked, get out of the way! 

3 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Jim didn't condone anything. The OP is a troll, going by his post history, and if not, he should urgently seek medical assistance

Agreed on the medical assistance. At the same time though I sure do see it different. Can you imagine what the patrons and staff thought when a morbidly obese American began shouting and throwing food. Its a big family joint here as well. 

• Confused 1

On 7/30/2024 at 6:14 PM, KannikaP said:

Hi Jeffers, I just happen to be meeting someone in KFC tomorrow. Lousy food but easy to find in Phitsanulok. To prove your theory, I shall order two portions, one original and one spicy. Then my photos will prove whether you are right or wrong.

Eh, good idea?

Did you post those pics?

On 8/3/2024 at 9:20 AM, JeffersLos said:

The chicken is made up of different bits and pieces, the lettuce is often brown and old, the bun is undercooked, falls apart, and doesn't fly well when you throw it. 

I hear you. And know this can happen. however.. in my local KFC i have had some luck with it.. Its been reasonably fresh.

On 8/4/2024 at 11:57 AM, JeffersLos said:

spacer.png

What has a fake avatar to do with anything? You are hiding behind a system standard J, as you did not choose one, I did, and have a fake picture instead.

Still on the mentioned age level I can read.