New Polls Arizona & Pennsylvania Has Trump edging out Harris but Behind in Georgia

Social Media

1 minute ago, Tug said:

I’m only aware of one who declined due to he thought his age would hurt the ticket,perhaps the other two aren’t being considered anymore you are saying they refused the ticket that’s not true.as far as gov whitner she as well as the vice president know 2 women at the top of the ticket would be a hard sell as you well know.

believe it or not the world is full of things that happen everyday that you may not be aware of.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

i told you when they were. It didn't happen on the same day so it isn't like there is a single link. There are no big brands stepping up to the plate. Here are two of them you can add Moore from Maryland who was mentioned a lot. The recent list has something like 6 old white guys that have not committed. Notice your usual suspects aren't crawling out of the woodwork to join her?

i would go out on a limb and say both Shapiro Andy Kelly are the next to say no. Shapiro for sure.

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-vice-president-candidates-drop-out-1931978

Thanks for the link it reflects my understanding of the issue exactly the one guy thinks he’s not the right fill and supports her and Gretchen and Harris both know it’s a bridge to far im hoping it ends up being Mark Kelley 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump just lost any imaginary gains with the black vote. What a train wreck of a man

i cant be the only one that sees this video with the watch on youtube logo covering part of the headline .....

former president donald trump bj convention.....hahaha so awesome. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

How so could you flesh out that pick of the litter comment,I do know one person up for review declined citing he is 69 years old and didn’t want that hurting the ticket.

Did you know voting for the Nov 5 election starts 49 days from now in PA. This is 49 days early.  Why is 49 days needed to vote in PA?  In a few days another 3 states start early voting.  How many not so legal actions can be taken in 49 days.  Don't know how many days after Nov 5 is still open for voting.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

What do you think of Trump playing the racist card in front of Black journalists?

Instead of this go to "racist card" accusation... would you please explain what is racist about it... it has been supported by facts of history that Kammalla has identified as many things in her past... is it ok for her to change her identity to fit the narrative or not and WHY?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What do you think of Trump playing the racist card in front of Black journalists?

Trump was great. Called out the pathetic leftist woman asking questions.

Dodgy Kamala did not turn up. Maybe she was busy eating Indian food.

• Haha 2