Which members do you think are Russian/Chinese/NK etc bots?

On 8/2/2024 at 7:23 AM, Danderman123 said:

No bots, but some members want to see America fail, so that Russia can regain its former status.

So, the pro-Russia types want Trump to win, because they know that Trump defers to Putin.

America doesnt have to fail, it just needs to stop bullying others, but it seems that has caught up with them in recent times, the weaoponisation of the swift and Dollar and dishing out sanctions, is back firing, many countries joined the BRICS because they no longer trust the USA.
Putin doesn't want to reinstate the soviet union, thats the western bogeyman propaganda you lap up daily.

Trump such a fascist wanting a war to stop.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

There were a couple of Chinese "wu mao"posters here a few years back, pretending to be white.  Don't know if they're around anymore.  Maybe China's AI is good enough to not need real humans post anymore.

What I've noticed about the fake China posters is that they'd always try to establish that they were white by choosing names like " Jay from New Zealand" (a real one) or "Joe from Australia" and similar.

No matter what the discussion, they'd insert something like "The US started Covid" in a conversation about banks, for example.

It got pretty easy to spot them because of their choice of names (always an Anglo name and claims to be from Australia, usually), and an attempt to blame the US even though the topic had nothing to do with the US. 

This has happened on several forums I been on, even in CNN, which is why they finally took it down.  One amusing observation is that from the time stamp, they'd all start posting at the equivalent of 9AM Beijing time -beginning of their work day.

Fauci did via the NIH

2 hours ago, Karlik Pu said:

Yes  bob, you ll be surprised at but some members are being paid to bo be here lol

Ask the putin thugs:)

i call BS, this is a page of pensioners, divorced miserable expats that now trawl bars looking for girls a fraction of their ages, they have no effect on the world, what interest is that to King Vlad?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

There are a few Reds on here, but it is against forum rules to slag them off with 4 letter words, so I will not comment on them.........😋

don't say things on here you wouldn't say in real life

1 hour ago, stoner said:

does anyone know how to translate nerd speak ? 

its a reference to Red Dwarf , 90's uk comedy series, Rimmer was one of the main characters

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 09.08.52.png

19 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Incredibly ironic.  You're as solid a Russia supporter as anyone here, @thaibeachlovers (along with @frank83628 and @BobBKK and a few others.)

But I've never thought any of you guys as LITERALLY bots, or LITERALLY paid by Russia, though your unwavering support might indicate that.

i have a direct line to Mr P, we chat daily, he gives me all the gossip.

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

its a reference to Red Dwarf , 90's uk comedy series, Rimmer was one of the main characters

You don't say.

On 8/2/2024 at 7:23 AM, Danderman123 said:

No bots, but some members want to see America fail, so that Russia can regain its former status.

So, the pro-Russia types want Trump to win, because they know that Trump defers to Putin.

State Department Bot.  :thumbsup:

On 8/2/2024 at 7:24 AM, Watawattana said:

1100010101010010101010010101101010100010101010101011010010101001010101010010101010011111

HAL bot. 
"HAL - open the pod bay doors."

On 8/2/2024 at 7:34 AM, Regulus99 said:

Reminds me of the book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" which the 1982 movie Bladerunner was based on. 

Philip K Dick bot. 

20 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

Whenever I see or hear " debunked", I know the person has identified themselves of having no individual thought, and certainly nothing informed to add, except for an almost rabid attitude towards using talking points.  This includes both left and right of politics.

I don't mind spirited discussions and I appreciate alternate views because it sharpens my own beliefs, but those who only deny & deny, usually throwing-in an ad hominem somewhere in there, are a waste of time and not worth engaging.

Nailed it! 

3777084698_a7ef4bf328_b-335795840.jpg.6cc57ab5988799d8be56b74a22990002.jpg

On 8/2/2024 at 7:15 AM, impulse said:

My heart goes out to the guys who paid good money for this "community".

I remember when it wasn't like this.

How much was good money? 

What do you think have been the improvements?

And in which ways was it better before?

I understand this is the third owners? George, Dan About Thailand and now Tiger? 

Usually companies are best under the original owners who built it up, the second owner is lazy and prefers an already established product and would be incapable of anctually starting from scratch and the third owner destroys it.

Happens in family businesses that are passed down the generations as well. 

I see no bots .............

The proliferation of trolls is due to the relaxed rules this forum now follows.

As far as I can see

outside 'community pub' where the trolls and mentally different play,

and 'soapbox' where all the locked mindset political activists gather,

It's the best it's ever been since I joined 10 years back.

Well done George, CharlieH, the rest of the team and Thaiger

Edited by BritManToo
  • Love It 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

And here I thought it was about rim jobs. I stand corrected.

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As far as I can see

Spoken like the bot you are.

41 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As far as I can see

👇👇👇 👇👇 👇👇 👇👇 👇

16 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Spoken like the bot you are.

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
"The proliferation of trolls is due to the relaxed rules this forum now follows."

Perfect example @BritManToo.  A member makes a kind assessment of the state of the forum, then his post is trolled by the Op who is on a fishing expedition in the first place. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, gargamon said:

And here I thought it was about rim jobs. I stand corrected.

Op is even going after the mods too, in this case Rimmer. 

Arnold Judas Rimmer - Red Dwarf

Arnold-Judas-Rimmer-red-dwarf-1695634-500-400-1695505298.jpg.c3fd96fe55ee85326399c3e73d1f0d23.jpg

I would anounce a BOTY (Bot of the year) election. I am sure we would have some candidates eager to win. 

Btw. every Harris Supporter has to be a Russian/Chinese/Hamas Bot. Harris stands for a weak USA. 

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Guessing again, must be a Red trait.........:coffee1:

On 8/2/2024 at 8:00 AM, impulse said:

It's like going to a restaurant where I enjoy the buffet.  But I sure wish some of the nimrods would keep their fingers out of the food and use the tongs.

Chinese?? :laugh:

3 hours ago, connda said:

Op is even going after the mods too, in this case Rimmer. 

Arnold Judas Rimmer - Red Dwarf

Arnold-Judas-Rimmer-red-dwarf-1695634-500-400-1695505298.jpg.c3fd96fe55ee85326399c3e73d1f0d23.jpg

Being unfamiliar with the British TV show as I never saw it in north America, it was a likely assumption. Is the show good enough to download and watch?

On 8/2/2024 at 1:12 AM, nobodysfriend said:

I don't think that there are any ( Chat ) bots here ...

But some members should have a reprogramming , an update ...

Anyway , Diversity is a plus .

If everybody would reckon the same way . it would be too boring here ...

There are bots everywhere. Forum software nowadays is sharp enough to see and clear it, but it also generates them revenue so they may let it slide. But yes, any nik overtly siding with the Russian machine or Chinese politburo are erring toward bot or troll status.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2024 at 1:23 AM, Danderman123 said:

More so acknowledges and knows how to talk to the bloke to put off wars, methinks. On Ukraine though, Trump is a tool.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i very much doubt for 1 second Russia or China are concerned about a group of '1 foot in the grave' expats bickering on a Thai based forum that they need to send in bots.

The title of this thread should be.. 'does anyone else throw their toys on the floor when they see people with a different opinion'

What would you say if you read that one poster says it is alright to drive while drunk, and another says the UK is right to stop OAP's from getting their annual state pension increases while living in Thailand?

1 minute ago, NoshowJones said:

What would you say if you read that one poster says it is alright to drive while drunk, and another says the UK is right to stop OAP's from getting their annual state pension increases while living in Thailand?

?

17 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Being unfamiliar with the British TV show as I never saw it in north America, it was a likely assumption. Is the show good enough to download and watch?

might be a bit dated now as quite a few things are, but it was good. worth a go. i haven't seen it since it was on TV

24 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

?

might be a bit dated now as quite a few things are, but it was good. worth a go. i haven't seen it since it was on TV

What has this got to do with my post?