Gender Row Paris Olympics Boxer Previously Barred from Women’s Events Wins in 46 seconds

Social Media

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

But she has a male physique, and all her opponents have a female physique. The comparison with Spitz is mute. 

This is like allowing a sighted person compete in a race with the visually impaired. 

That's bull.

Many women are manly.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's bull.

Many women are manly.

True and some men are girly. Seems to me there are media manipulators like Morgan and Murdoch trying to make this an extension of the trans in sports debate. It should not be since it is apples to oranges from that

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Why do you call everyone who says something you don't like a "right-winger"?  Just to try to discredit people so you don't have to engage with what they say?  Or do you hope that it will silence people as you hope they will want to avoid the label?

Lots of non-right-wing people have issues with this kind of thing and it is in no way restricted to right-wing people.

Either way, what you're doing is quite underhanded.  It also very obvious.

Obvious like your avatar?

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Hummin said:

I'm against transgenders attending female sports and locker rooms. 

This one, I feel different for, and being punished for natural selection or call it advantages. 

First they have to change the rules. Not for you, me and everyone else to discuss what she is, or not

Imo Imane Khelif has more male characteristics than female, chromasomes, skeletal build and the male muscles to support a male skeleton. (it would be interesting to do a finger/toe nail composition test as active males apparently have a considerably higher Ca content than active females. Likewise for the inactives). The presence of female gentitalia, imo, makes Imane Khleif a man with some female charateristics rather than a female with some male charateristics.

But, as I have commented prviously, it is the fault of the sport authorities in the past for not having been transparent about this problem where they should have sought a legal definition from the scientific/medical community, allowing some understnading for laypeople. The fact that legal documentation describes Imane Khelif as female should be challenged by the correct procedural methods but until that happens the female title remains.

Edited by parallelman
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, parallelman said:

Imo Imane Khelif has more male characteristics than female, chromasomes, skeletal build and the male muscles to support a male skeleton. (it would be interesting to do a finger/toe nail composition test as active males apparently have a considerably higher Ca content than active females. Likewise for the inactives). The presence of female gentitalia, imo, makes Imane Khleif a man with some female charateristics rather than a female with some male charateristics.

But, as I have commented prviously, it is the fault of the sport authorities in the past for not having been transparent about this problem where they should have sought a legal definition from the scientific/medical community, allowing some understnading for laypeople. The fact that legal documentation describes Imane Khelif as female should be challenged by the correct procedural methods but until that happens the female title remains.

Seems like a nice boy!! And has testicles although they are positioned internally!

image.png.d9c73c7ba4d574b5bd3565a16998a02f.png

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Seems like a nice boy!! And has testicles although they are positioned internally!

image.png.d9c73c7ba4d574b5bd3565a16998a02f.png

Actually I searched online about genitalia but all I found was classified at birth as being female. Where did you get your info from?

14 minutes ago, parallelman said:

Actually I searched online about genitalia but all I found was classified at birth as being female. Where did you get your info from?

Sorry I can't remember where, but it also stated that they had no ovaries or a uteris as well as male chromosomes!!

23 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She doesn’t have a ‘Generic Mutation’.

She has a rare but nevertheless natural chromosome pattern.

Read the link I posted earlier.

Looks 80% male. Should be banned.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2024 at 11:36 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

If that is a woman I'm Mickey Mouse ( and I don't have a tail ).

Dare ya to go up to her and grab her privates to prove your point lmao 🤣 yeiks!!

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2024 at 1:29 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

You need to catch up with the science.

it was a perfectly pertinent, legitimate question!

So you can't answer?

Edited by mikeymike100
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2024 at 3:08 PM, JonnyF said:

He has xy chromosome. No evidence of a womb just rumours.

Should be fighting other men. Not beating on women. 

Quite so, having XY chromosomes, makes him a biological male?

Edited by mikeymike100
  • Thanks 1

I no longer even watch the games or pay attention to them. A huge commercial enterprise IMO.

Their should be returned to the country of their origin, and should be partly financed by a fee paid by each participating country. The fee should be means tested and based on national GDP.  There should also be a section for independent athletes that should be free, except for a small administrative fee. 

And end all these nonsense. 

38 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

it was a perfectly pertinent, legitimate question!

So you can't answer?

“Morris syndrome is now called 46,XY DSD: androgen insensitivity syndrome. These people have an extremely high level of testosterone and other male sex hormones, but the testosterone does not affect the foetal cells that usually develop into male sexual organs because of a mutation in the androgen receptor gene. These people therefore have male chromosomes but are women socially and in external appearance. They do not have internal female sexual organs, and they form testicles that remain concealed in the abdominal cavity.”

What this means is they look like women on the outside, but are for the sake of argument men, they have the same physical strength, muscle mass etc!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

“Morris syndrome is now called 46,XY DSD: androgen insensitivity syndrome. These people have an extremely high level of testosterone and other male sex hormones, but the testosterone does not affect the foetal cells that usually develop into male sexual organs because of a mutation in the androgen receptor gene. These people therefore have male chromosomes but are women socially and in external appearance. They do not have internal female sexual organs, and they form testicles that remain concealed in the abdominal cavity.”

What this means is they look like women on the outside, but are for the sake of argument men, they have the same physical strength, muscle mass etc!

That’s one of the Chromosome patters, there are others.

On 8/3/2024 at 1:32 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Well doesn’t it suddenly get a bit nuanced.

What happened to the men have a penis, women have a virginia, two distinct genders?

Biological definition of sex is based upon the size of the gametes produced. Eggs are large in comparison to sperm. If you have the facility to produce eggs you are female, if you have the apparatus to produce sperm you are male.