Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

13 minutes ago, proton said:

Being ignored on mass immigration, betrayed and lied to by successive governments, soft on crime, 2 tier Policing and appeasing Islam, denigrating our history and distorting it with lies about it always being multi cultural  seem like valid reasons. You can only defecate on people so much before they react.

As talked about in the other thread, someone else excusing the violent thugs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

Still murder by immigration, if his lying parents were not given the asylum scam pass he would not have been in the UK would he. Nobody claimed this particular murder was Islamic, a nice change from them raping and stabbing.

No it’s not.

So nobody blamed Muslims?

https://www.business-standard.com/amp/world-news/online-misinformation-fuels-tensions-over-stabbing-attack-in-britain-124080200005_1.html

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

Not at all.  Just remembering when loons like Kamala were raising bail money for lefties doing the same things.   

I have no issues with holding them responsible.  As long as justice works equally for both sides.

Kamala, is she involved?

Or just living rent feee in your head?!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

They have done, and released his photo.

but not in the OP post, it's omitted so as to seemingly distract from the reason why this has occurred. not that it's right, but given more context at least. perhaps the OP is not from the UK and doesn't know the full details.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I suggest you start reading the Daily Mail to get an idea of how ridiculous that post was

I do read it just for a laugh

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Kamala, is she involved?

Or just living rent feee in your head?!

It's not a UK specific problem.  Nor is it US specific.  It's the collective west, which has been co-opted by globalists.  Just ask Swedes how they're liking diversity.

And in that respect, Kamala is involved. 

Besides, I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to point out what her policies really are.  Mostly peaceful...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, impulse said:

It's not a UK specific problem.  Nor is it US specific.  It's the collective west, which has been co-opted by globalists.  Just ask Swedes how they're liking diversity.

And in that respect, Kamala is involved. 

Besides, I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to point out what her policies really are.  Mostly peaceful...

No this is a specific problem in the UK right now, though of course you might have missed the news.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No this is a specific problem in the UK right now, though of course you might have missed the news.

Well it is in the "World News" section and these problems are ongoing in the West.  It's fairly obvious. Perhaps you may have missed some news with all due respect.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Ordinary British citizens destroying and looting from other ordinary British citizens.

Makes a lot of sense.

Causes are the important issues, not a bit of looting that the MSM want to concentrate on.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Well it is in the "World News" section and these problems are ongoing in the West.  It's fairly obvious. Perhaps you may have missed some news with all due respect.

I didn’t miss the title of the topic or indeed the OP.

Or we going to add in news of a guy winning the lottery in Argentina because that too is world news?

Nah, let’s stick to the topic of the thread.

• Like 1