Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Join the protestors and stop the people coming over on Dinghies from France, they could be Iranian terrorists .

Loony left will welcome them with open arms, 'refugees (and terrorists and criminals with no background checks) welcome here!'

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are making an allegation that he sells cocaine .

Do you have any evidence of that ?

Thats a serious allegation 

It is not an allegation when it is a fact (emphasis mine):

Tommy Robinson has boasted about scoring drugs and proclaimed himself “king of the whole Islam race”, in newly emerged footage.

The far-right activist ... in 2014 admitted to possessing 3.48 grams of cocaine with intent to supply, claimed: “No matter where I’ve gone in the world I score … I’ve gone to f***ing Qatar, to Doha, and scored gear on the sesh while they’re all praying. Everywhere mate, every city I’ve gone to.”

Tommy Robinson boasts about scoring drugs and proclaims himself 'king of whole Islam race', in newly emerged video

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Tommy Robinson has boasted about scoring drugs and proclaimed himself “king of the whole Islam race”, in newly emerged footage.

The far-right activist ... in 2014 admitted to possessing 3.48 grams of cocaine with intent to supply, claimed: “No matter where I’ve gone in the world I score … I’ve gone to f***ing Qatar, to Doha, and scored gear on the sesh while they’re all praying. Everywhere mate, every city I’ve gone to.”

Tommy Robinson boasts about scoring drugs and proclaims himself 'king of whole Islam race', in newly emerged video

Scoring drugs and selling drugs are 2 different things.

6 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

So what - this was 10 years ago.  Can people not be rehabilitated from drug use?  Do you hold other drug users to the same standard as Tommy Robinson and vilify them 10 years after their crime in the same way?  Or is it just people that say things you disagree with and do not have an argument to counter what they are saying so have to resort to an unrelated conviction from 10 years ago?  

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

The offence was 10 years ago; the article is more recent. I tend to look at how they have behaved after they have been convicted - and in this case he has not turned his life around to become a valuable contributor to society. He was and remains a conman.

He has no coherent argument other than he doesn't like brown people and tries to manipulate the less educated of society to believe that their problems are caused by people who are a bit different from them. 

This is a lie.  The only thing you know about him is what you have been told to think about him.     

Be careful of accusing others of being what you have been manipulated to be yourself.  

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Why do you all move here

When you could be shacked up at a council estate with such a wonderful woman?

5330-11ef-bd7f-78f2cad27608.jpg

And you are almost guaranteed at least one sofa in the front garden so you can sit comfortably supping your special brew as you enjoy the summer evenings, watching your neighbours torching buses. 

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

And you are almost guaranteed at least one sofa in the front garden so you can sit comfortably supping your special brew as you enjoy the summer evenings, watching your neighbours torching buses. 

Oops.  You have accidentally referenced a non-white ethnic minority riot as they were the ones torching buses.

https://www.caledonianrecord.com/news/national/uk-leeds-riots-rioters-torch-bus-smash-and-overturn-police-car-with-pram-and-rocks/video_bbe12fe4-2574-536f-8108-2752d2fe07c7.html

I know it is easily done but in order to maintain the narrative that only "far right thugs" participate in riots this kind of sharing of factual information is no longer tolerated.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Mass immigration benefits the rich elites and for that reason, it will not stop. 

Untrue, not only 'elites' but across all businesses as can get away with lower wages / benefits, not so mush in the corporate world as more monitoring. One of the loudest noise generators against migration, trump, employed many undocumented migrants until he was exposed when he first entered the presential race, same would apply worldwide.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Untrue, not only 'elites' but across all businesses as can get away with lower wages / benefits, not so mush in the corporate world as more monitoring. One of the loudest noise generators against migration, trump, employed many undocumented migrants until he was exposed when he first entered the presential race, same would apply worldwide.

No, what I said is true, unless you are claiming mass immigration does not benefit the rich elites. That it hurts the poor and middle class while benefiting other rich people as well does not make what I said false. You should apologize. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, what I said is true, unless you are claiming mass immigration does not benefit the rich elites. That it hurts the poor and middle class while benefiting other rich people as well does not make what I said false. You should apologize. 

To repeat SMEs take advantage, not just the so called elites.

32 minutes ago, James105 said:

Are any 2Tier deniers able to explain what is happening in this video.  Still seems to be just white people being arrested, charged and put on a show trial at the moment for lesser offenses than this.  Where are all the complaints from the left about lack of representation in these show trials from minority groups?  Surely this goes against DEI policies?  

Eh? I saw someone throw a traffic cone at a TVR and then a load of police turned up.

I didn't see anyone throwing bricks at police, I didn't see anyone smashing up local businesses and looting, I didn't see anyone setting wheelie bins alight and throwing them at police, nor did I see anyone set fire to a hotel full of people.

Did you post the wrong video? Or did I miss something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

To repeat SMEs take advantage, not just the so called elites.

So rather than apologizing for making a false claim about what I said, you just double down. I'm guessing you are a leftist, yes? 

And you are correct, mass immigration does not only benefit the rich elites, but it also benefits the (generally rich) owners of small and medium sized enterprises, as well multinational corporations and their shareholders.

That destroys communities and hurts the poor and middle class is not a concern. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Eh? I saw someone throw a traffic cone at a TVR and then a load of police turned up.

I didn't see anyone throwing bricks at police, I didn't see anyone smashing up local businesses and looting, I didn't see anyone setting wheelie bins alight and throwing them at police, nor did I see anyone set fire to a hotel full of people.

Did you post the wrong video? Or did I miss something?

Erm.  You didn't notice the car and the fact the police didn't arrest them for causing criminal damage to it?  Perhaps it is time to book that appointment at specsavers.   

• Like 1

When this type of incident happens in a country like the UK, it is shocking and unbelievable!

Just shows the standard the world/humans have dropped.

Sad & terrifying!

1 minute ago, ravip said:

When this type of incident happens in a country like the UK, it is shocking and unbelievable!

Just shows the standard the world/humans have dropped.

Sad & terrifying!

It's only sad and terrifying for the poor and middle class. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Looks like a nice chap and most likely contributes massively to UK economy and labour market where there is plenty of positions for pirates?

This chap is clearly inciting violence and encouraging murder. Also claiming to have illegal weapons.

How many days to his arrest? Anyone want to take bets on this + how long this scientist will be in jail?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So rather than apologizing for making a false claim about what I said, you just double down. I'm guessing you are a leftist, yes? 

And you are correct, mass immigration does not only benefit the rich elites, but it also benefits the (generally rich) owners of small and medium sized enterprises, as well multinational corporations and their shareholders.

So far as affecting middle class / poor the ownership of that issue would be employers, not migrants.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

So far as affecting middle class / poor the ownership of that issue would be employers, not migrants.

Is it illegal for migrants to work?

Do you think employers should only hire white people? 

What is your point? 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

What does 'intent to supply' mean to you?

going to score an 8 ball for the lads while on a football piss up is not exactly supplying drugs.

was he actually officially charged with this or just braggin in the video he could find drugs in any city?

• Confused 3

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Labour's latest tactic to rile the people of the UK is to scrap the policy that would ensure long term British residents are given priority for social housing, which no doubt is part of the plan to move the illegal immigrants out of hotels into working class communities.  So the perfect storm really:

1. Do nothing to control immigration either illegal or legal to increase population.

2. Move the illegal immigrants out of the hotels into communities and give them social housing, jumping the queue of those already waiting.   

3. Cause rents to increase for the poorest who cannot get social housing as less housing available.

4. More anger, more resentment, more crime.  

Good for property owners and landlords though.  This lot really do have it in for the working class and the poorest in the UK.   Quite the trick they pulled to convince the masses that the Tories were the bad guys.   

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is it illegal for migrants to work?

Do you think employers should only hire white people? 

What is your point? 

It's illegal for asylum seekers to work whilst being evaluated which can take moths if not longer due to lack of resourcing.

Are you being deliberately obtuse - sounds like it. One last time, employers abuse some migrants by paying lower wages and so on. Refuse to employ with legislated pay / benefits leaving people in a very tough environment.  Accordingly owner ship is with government / employers to address this issue e.g. fining ot gaoling employers. Here in Australia legislation with be passed in 2025,  the term being used is wage theft. I personally know a number of migrants in Australia who are currently being abused in this manner, but no option as welfare is insufficient to pay rent etc. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

It's illegal for asylum seekers to work whilst being evaluated which can take moths if not longer due to lack of resourcing.

Are you being deliberately obtuse - sounds like it. One last time, employers abuse some migrants by paying lower wages and so on. Refuse to employ with legislated pay / benefits leaving people in a very tough environment.  Accordingly owner ship is with government / employers to address this issue e.g. fining ot gaoling employers. Here in Australia legislation with be passed in 2025,  the term being used is wage theft. I personally know a number of migrants in Australia who are currently being abused in this manner, but no option as welfare is insufficient to pay rent etc. 

I'm being obtuse because you are unable formulate a coherent response, got it. 

So, your position is that the only real problem is a lack of resources getting asylum seekers processed in quickly enough, yes? 

Do you support prosecuting employers that hire individuals that do not have the legal right to work? 

Do you also support prohibiting people that are working that do not have the legal right to work? 

In any event, we were talking about migrants, not asylum seekers. And again, you are correct in that mass immigration does not only benefit the rich elites, but it also benefits the (generally rich) owners of small and medium sized enterprises, as well multinational corporations and their shareholders.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, James105 said:

Are any 2Tier deniers able to explain what is happening in this video.  Still seems to be just white people being arrested, charged and put on a show trial at the moment for lesser offenses than this.  Where are all the complaints from the left about lack of representation in these show trials from minority groups?  Surely this goes against DEI policies?  

Simple, you’re on your whataboutary kick again.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2